Whatcha want?

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Whatcha Want?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:45 am

More Magic Please
30%
Uncover the Cryptids
30%
Other
20%
Shut up and quit writing
20%

Total votes: 10

ZorValachan
Adventurer

Whatcha want?

Unread post by ZorValachan »

I have a few ideas perculating in my head on Rifter Articles and a few paragraphs for two. I'm the guy who wrote "Mundane Doesn't Mean Boring" for Rifter #51. I was working on a low-key magic supplement for BTS-2, based off 'real' magic spells/concepts/charms-talismans as well as placebo effects. But with KS really really doing Beyond Arcanum'soon', I don't want it turned down or be obsolete with/because of that book.

Other thoughts I had was doing a piece on cryptozoology and giving various choices to GMs to individualize their game world (such as each cryptid having three choices: 1 skeptics are right, 2 it is a natural unknown animal, and 3 its really a supernatural monster). Stat blocks for new things and references for old things (from Monsters&Animals).

My specialities are Forensic Science, Anthropology, and Classics (Greeks, Romans, and their Neighbors)

Would people still like the first? Prefer the second? Or something else totally?
Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Whatcha want?

Unread post by Witchcraft »

How about doing something magical with Rifts Voodoo!?!?
There is no spoon.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”