FREE or cheap equipment that will keep you ALIVE

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Re: FREE or cheap equipment that will keep you ALIVE

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

CyCo wrote:Sewing kit. Just did some basic sewing repairs on a pair of my cargo pants. I'm not great at sewing, but it's serviceable at least. Can also be used to stitch up wounds at a pinch, and also for fishing with.

You can use those for free at a lot of hotels. I also read somewhere (Without posting the link; I'm not sure about the safety for your computers...) that you can get a lot of other freebies at some hotels, like socks, kid's entertainment, chargers along with the respective adapters and converters, beach towels, travel guides, and the personal favorite of a lot of people I know, toiletries. Of course you can't always take items like these home with you (Although if you do, they might tack the price of such items onto your bill...), but in a Dead Reign game, one who is scrounging at a hotel can find a lot of cool stuff, without having to worry about prosecution for the five-finger discount (However, if such items are in the possession of people who are hiding there, you would be no better than bandits... :bandit:). But anyway, please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Return to “Dead Reign™”