What races are Splugorth.s minions and slaves?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

What races are Splugorth.s minions and slaves?

Unread post by gaby »

Can any tell what are race that are Minions to the Splugorth and what races in Atlantis and Dimensional market are slaves?

Have you use one as your player? and what was it?

Do you use a Npc,s Splugorth or come up with one of your own?

What do you think is the best Weapons,Body armor,Power armor in Atlantis and DM?

What do you think is missing from Atlantis and DM?
Display-Name-Alpha
Dungeon Crawler

Re: What races are Splugorth.s minions and slaves?

Unread post by Display-Name-Alpha »

Their main slave race they use for security is the Kittani, but the Overlord, Powerlord, Corruptors, and Slavers are all "splugorth". That is their race.
Bood Samel
Adventurer
Comment: The only place worth going is too far.

Unread post by Bood Samel »

In the market at Splynn however every race is for sale.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

What is the Hierarchy of the Splugorth,s minions?

What is the role of each minion race?

What das a slave race must have be become a Minion?
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

gaby wrote:What is the Hierarchy of the Splugorth,s minions?

What is the role of each minion race?

What das a slave race must have be become a Minion?

there is a chart for in WB atlantisfor minons
basically highlords up top
consrvators and other bioborg minons kittani and kydian powerlords if memory serve me next
then the mextla
then it goes the regular kittani kydians and I think slavers
then assorted low minons including the blind warrior women
then atthe bottom the sunaj
below that are all the slave races
note that a human or any other slave race can be promoted to minon after proving themsevles
mostly by becoming tatto men and bioborgs that have served well
eg there is a maxi man ogre who has his own planet in the three galzies and the premier Slugorth Mercencary squad in North America is run by a human

that was from memory and I am sure I am missing something but that is basically the gist of it
btw high lords are a race of people so that is the specisis
I know dragons are revered and in that mix but I don't recall them being in the chart problay because they aren't a common minon
the odd thing is most minons are sdc even the high lords if they don't have a connection to the splugorh
other than the mextla all the major ones are sdc creature unless they have been augmented sunaj by tattoos and the rest by biowizardry
as an aside the meztla are a excellent example of palladium thinking outside the box and using a creative monster imo that isn't based out of some other work or mythology
I wish they'd do that more vs throughing together cliques like they have with vampires and Cthullu
Last edited by csbioborg on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
Saitou Hajime
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Hardcore Palladium Fan
Gun Lover
Canadian eh?

Unread post by Saitou Hajime »

Dragons are Allies or just a little too powerful to call minions [or have to big and ego]
Subjugator wrote:I got my first job at age 12 (maybe 11, but I think 12) and worked more or less continuously until today. I had to so I could eat properly. Doing so as a kid detracted from my educational experience, which was bad enough to begin with . . .

Gingrich is wrong.

/Sub

Return to “Rifts®”