Games at the OH

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nowhere65
Wanderer

Games at the OH

Unread post by Nowhere65 »

I attended the 2009 OH and noticed some games did have a showing.

I am still thinking over whether or not to run any games as I don't have a lot of GM experience. But if I do I was thinking, AtB, Southern Cross or reformation era Robotech and maybe a Dead Reign or space HU game.

My real question is, while we see what people are planning on running, what do the players want to see at 2010 OH?
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Re: Games at the OH

Unread post by Jorel »

In this particular order I would love to play any of these games...Rifts, Phase World, Dead Reign, Robotech, AtB, Chaos Earth, Ninjas, HU, Nightbane, Splicers, Systems Failure, BTS, PFRPG. I'll definitely be spending time at the Rifts Boardgame table. Any sub-genre of these games is cool with me. See ya there.
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

I would love to play just about any Rifts, Phase World, PB Fantasy, Splicers and/or Systems Failure games.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I'm doing to Splicers games which should be a blast. Last year I was the only one running Splicers games, and this year I'll probably also have a foam core display board with art and stuff advertising my badass games.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer
Comment: Also known as: Lonnie Langston

Unread post by ApocalypseZero »

The Galactus Kid wrote:I'm doing to Splicers games which should be a blast. Last year I was the only one running Splicers games, and this year I'll probably also have a foam core display board with art and stuff advertising my badass games.

We know you'll cheat and lure people in with false promises of a sneak peak at Triax 2.
Only Time Will Tell, Unfortunately The Bastard Never Speaks.
The Galactus Kid

ApocalypseZero wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:I'm doing to Splicers games which should be a blast. Last year I was the only one running Splicers games, and this year I'll probably also have a foam core display board with art and stuff advertising my badass games.

We know you'll cheat and lure people in with false promises of a sneak peak at Triax 2.

Cheat? People coming to the VIP night can play in my Triax 2 Luftwaffe game, but when it comes to "sneak peak"...

Kevin Siembieda wrote:I’ve also assigned artwork for Rifts® Triax™ 2. Mike Wilson will be doing the lion’s share of art along with Brian and Allen Manning and others. I’ve also had a chance to skim through the entire book fairly thoroughly now and it looks like Taylor White and Brandon Aten did a fantastic job. There is a ton of cool new weapons, vehicles and power armor as well as insightful data about the New German Republic™ and Triax™. I guarantee this book will ship in April.

...the book will be out BEFORE the open house or will be released there. I'm really excited about this.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

mumah
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: Attacking gazeebos since 1883!

Unread post by mumah »

I was going to do some work for Triax but I had to beg off the project when taking a realistic look at my schedule between now and the OH. I barely have enough time to get work completed on the Vampire books, Heroes of the Megaverse, and a special project or two for the OH that I hope fans will get excited over, even if I don't tell them what that special project might be. All I can say is monkeys may or may not be involved...
"I remember your work." -Amy "The Unicorn" Ashbaugh
"What a talented schmoe." -Brian Manning
"Someday I'll be half as cool as Mumah." -Brian Manning
"Apollo Okamura drove here across the Atlantic from Japan." -Sarah Aten
The Galactus Kid

As of right now, they are all Triax 2 Luftwaffe O.C.C.s. As a matter of fact, they are the same characters that I had last year, BUT I may be making a mixed arms armor group consisting of new Robots and Power Armor to assist.

rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

The Galactus Kid wrote:As of right now, they are all Triax 2 Luftwaffe O.C.C.s. As a matter of fact, they are the same characters that I had last year, BUT I may be making a mixed arms armor group consisting of new Robots and Power Armor to assist.

Blowing the wings off of gargoyles was one of the pronounced pleasures of last year.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Okay, now I'm interested.

...and Caradoc's campaign has been very popular and somewhat lethal. It's highly regarded on EU.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Palladium Open House”