Your Morphus and You

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Your Morphus and You

Unread post by Hendrik »

Hi there

I just wanted to say that the article in Rifter 44 "Your Morphus" by E. Sauerland was AWESOME! The Rifter always is a great read but that article. Nice.

I would like to thank E. Sauerland very much and compliment him on his creativity. Is he on the forum?

Kind regards
Hendrik
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Your Morphus and You

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

there are some durations missing from the follow up talent section.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Your Morphus and You

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

That is something I just...... find very irritating, is that some talents have a duration attached to them and others *srugs* "its listed in the main book somewhere".
When ever I make up my own talents, I always include the duration. So finding a talent, that was made up by someone else that doesn't include a duration... :x :badbad: :evil: .
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”