UFOnauts and Nightbane

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Re: UFOnauts and Nightbane

Unread post by gaby »

I will also like to Known more!

MAYBE ther will be something on the UFOnauts in BtS2?

Do you think ther will be a Nightbane book that go show how to put Aliens in a Nightbane Game?
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Perhaps not in NB, but in BtS I have adaptated aliens unlimited.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Jason Vey wrote:I started to do this a bit with Shadows of Light, but sadly, it now falls to whoever is the next writer to take up the torch to continue.

I'm not certain that that is really true here. What even you have stated that you did was to make the void ship be used by a second group of guardians. I fail to see how your doing this has anything to do with the UFOians so I you could please explain the connection between those two things I would greatly appreciate it.
Specter
Adventurer

Unread post by Specter »

Jason Vey wrote:
Astroman wrote:The UFOnauts in Beyond the Supernatural are described as curious energy beings that resemble saucer shaped lights. It also says they're natives of the Astral Plane. Could they somehow be connected to the Guardians and the so-called Lightlands? I was so disappointed nobody ever followed up on the idea of the Guardians and thier role in the Wars of Light and Darkness and the Astral Plane. Maybe a new sourcebook, The Lightlands? I won't hold my breath, but it would be nice if the basics were expanded instead of making up new stuff to crowd the setting.

I started to do this a bit with Shadows of Light, but sadly, it now falls to whoever is the next writer to take up the torch to continue.

One of the few things that I have used my powers of GM thought and made it as if they don't exsist. I'm going to stick with my own preconcieved notions about Guardians, because I didn't like the direction you were taking them in Vey.

Void Ships = :-( Specter
My dragon juicer died because of magical sock puppets. - ash_wednesday

hell id go on spectors pods- Cherico

keep Specter's ass out of my general area when he fells naked- Rayven

Specter "the poopy pants man"-CyberPaladin85

http://beautifuldiscord.blogspot.com My Poetry/Short Stories I want you to comment!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

If UFOnauts are really the Asgardes, then do you think the GuAuled would be able to take over Bane in their facade?
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

Spirit wrote:I'm not certain that that is really true here. What even you have stated that you did was to make the void ship be used by a second group of guardians. I fail to see how your doing this has anything to do with the UFOians so I you could please explain the connection between those two things I would greatly appreciate it.

The UFOnauts from Beyond the Supernatural are beings that look like what we think of as "flying saucers". They appear as relatively benign glowing discs of energy who are curious about humankind. If necessary, they can create an ectoplasmic "alien" body to interact with humans on a more personal level.

This is purely speculation my part, but I believe that Jason had intended introduce them as a way of linking the 2nd Edition of BTS to Nightbane.

Return to “Nightbane®”