Origins of the Bane

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Origins of the Bane

Unread post by Zenvis »

I was reading though the new book and I discovered some thing that wasnt cought by the editors. A birth of a bane between humans. Perhaps its the culmination of the astral plane and the dream streem that creates the night bane by infesting themselves inside the human of thier chose as they are in embrio.
I was just thinking and thats what I came up with. Any other takers?
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Vidynn
Adventurer

Unread post by Vidynn »

Scaype wrote:I noticed it once it was brought up too. Its on page 134. It says: "Erick Cooper was born in 1739 to a Hessian soldier and an Iroquois squaw." Two parents! Not left on the door steps or adapted!

I consider this to be an error in editing - as usual with PB - and stopped thinking bout it.

cheers, Vid
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

See the Half nightbane topic in this forum, it discusses the topic of nightbane propigation indepth.
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

It's an honest mistake by Jason that slipped through the cracks. :)

Return to “Nightbane®”