Is El Magico still running a campaign?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Suicycho
Dungeon Crawler

Is El Magico still running a campaign?

Unread post by Suicycho »

I haven't been checking the rifts boards for awhile and I was wondering if El Magico was still runing his campaign?

The last update I read was into the Russian frontier or something like that. Its been a great campaign to read and I'm sure its been twice as fun to play.
Slag
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Re: Is El Magico still running a campaign?

Unread post by Slag »

That'd be nice...I'm going through withdrawl here! :frazz:
Fickt nicht mit der Raketemensch!

"I respect you. And unlike love, respect can't be bought" - Homer Simpson.
Uncle Servo
Champion

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

Slagg, Now with Extra G! wrote:That'd be nice...I'm going through withdrawl here! :frazz:

You're not the only one... though given all this down time, I shudder to think what all kinds of deviousness he's been cooking up to throw at y'all.

He's kinda like a black, whip-toting Lex Luthor that way... :lol:
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel
Uncle Servo
Champion

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:
Uncle Servo wrote:
Slagg, Now with Extra G! wrote:That'd be nice...I'm going through withdrawl here! :frazz:

You're not the only one... though given all this down time, I shudder to think what all kinds of deviousness he's been cooking up to throw at y'all.

He's kinda like a black, whip-toting Lex Luthor that way... :lol:

:rubs bald head self-consciously: Damn, I got no defense against that.... :shock:

Since Luthor's the type who is more and more dangerous the longer he has to plan, I'd say you need no defense against a compliment such as that... :ok:
G
Adventurer

Unread post by G »

Well I have upto "episode" 33 on my website now, if anyone wants to read them.
The Leynet - The place for TW inventions & hosting RIFTS Fiction
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. - Yoda
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others - Animal Farm.
Uncle Servo
Champion

Speelyi wrote:I don't post a whole lot here, but I lurk just to catch updates on the campaign. There is something excellent about the quality of the adventures that this group has. I say collect it and turn it into an online book, (of course there would have to be greater character development and description). Since you don't have the books on you DLDC perhaps you could work on this project? I am sure you have alot to do as well, but it would be gratifying to find the outstanding quality of this work on the shelves of, say, Powell's books.

I also wouldn't mind seeing this done up as a comic book series either. Heck, I'd be willing to do the color work! :ok:
Slag
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Slag »

Man, if I had the time I'd totally do the comic, but that's the kicker: I hardly have time to buy a house and get maried as it is! :(

You can read the adventures in serial form on G's website (follow the link in his sig or mine) in the meantime...
Fickt nicht mit der Raketemensch!

"I respect you. And unlike love, respect can't be bought" - Homer Simpson.
Rex
Wanderer
Comment: I'm back, I guess

Unread post by Rex »

Slagg, Now with Extra G! wrote:Man, if I had the time I'd totally do the comic, but that's the kicker: I hardly have time to buy a house and get maried as it is! :(

You can read the adventures in serial form on G's website (follow the link in his sig or mine) in the meantime...

Not complaining or anything, but I kinda feel that Sir Mack's role was minimized in the rewrites. Who in the party was Mama Roach most intersted in? Who dealt the killing blow, or even made such a blow possible, to Mars double? For that matter, who killed the Executioner? These things are kinda breezed over in the synopsis. Most importantly, who was the first to point and laugh at Mattbaby when he whizzed himself at the sight of the malignous? Tho they only pertain to the first ten episodes, without this information, the people are only getting half the story.

I had a wonderful time playing the game, indeed, it might be the best game I ever play in. Do you remember Slaag (oh, sorry it's with an extra g, not a) when you asked me who would run a better game? That dude in Frednecksburg, or DLDC? And i said DLDC. Are you sorry I told that?

To be honest, I miss you guys. That game kept me going thru a very rough part of my life. Being a part of it, indeed, being part of the begining of it; was an incredible honor. I cannot thank you enough Irvin. Nor to you Slaag (damn, I misspelled it again) or Phalanx, just for giving me a ride to the game. I am glad to see the character progression that I have seen in the series. Hopefully the campaign will kick off again soon, I know that I am not the only who wants that.
Rex, you are one helluva guy.
-Geronimo
never trust a man's post count... that's only an indication of his ability to write a lot of stuff - Svartalf
GP:5D6+502

Return to “Rifts®”