Dead pinned threads

Things you wished the Board would do. Or cool phpBB boards with features you'd love to see. Oh yeah and problems with the board in general.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Dead pinned threads

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

The "Forums of the Megaversal Rules [redux]," "Palladium Books Order Problems (Updated)," and "No D20 for Palladium" threads pinned in All Things Palladium Books no longer work.
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Dead pinned threads

Unread post by NMI »

With there being no posts or existing topics in the threads you mentioned, I cannot fix them. They will have to "float" there for all of eternity!!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Megaverse phpBB Bugs/Wish List”