I have a strange request: Can somebody draw for me the

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shorty Lickens
Hero
Comment: Arrrrgggghhhh!

I have a strange request: Can somebody draw for me the

Unread post by Shorty Lickens »

Mountaineer ATV? Please. Its on Northern Gun 2, page 213. And of course its in the main book (p 227) and the RUE (p 267) I think. I need somebody to either find a much better drawing of it, or if they think they have the skills, draw one for all of us to see. Frankly its an important part of the Rifts Culture and should have had drawings by several different artists at this point in the franchise.
http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/
Create and print dozens of different graph papers.
Soldier of Od
Hero

Re: I have a strange request: Can somebody draw for me the

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Have you seen the Machinations of Doom comic strip? The heroes in that have a mountaineer and there are lots of pics, by one of my favourite Palladium artists, Ramon Perez! He also did a full page spread of a mountaineer alongside more or less the same characters - in the Lone Star book I think.
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
Mlp7029
Dungeon Crawler

Re: I have a strange request: Can somebody draw for me the

Unread post by Mlp7029 »

Page 152 Lone Star has the full page depiction of ‘PETUNIA’ the Modified Mountaineer ATV from Machinations of Doom Graphic Sourcebook. PETUNIA’s stats and a smaller depiction are on page 94 of Machinations of Doom.

Return to “Rifts®”