This is cool.

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

This is cool.

Unread post by pblackcrow »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnw-Scq ... =Amerikano

A thought...What would you do if any of these happened to you?
Ankh, udja, seneb.
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Re: This is cool.

Unread post by mrloucifer »

A scene very similar to #13 happened in my old neighborhood growing up. Local news bonanza for a bit.
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
ShadowHawk
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by ShadowHawk »

15 ... I used to live with you, Shannon. I think it would be interesting to visit the museum. Though, I would NOT WANT to find a huge dragon's skull in the basement again. I didn't realise it was a paper mache prop for a LARP set you were working. So, the same reaction when I found that. Only, much more questioning my sanity.
14 ... Dude, I would totally call the Knoxville zoo.
13 ... Be sad.
12 ... Hey, when my uncle past we found a basement and subbasement full of much of the same. He was a prepper who was in Korea and Vietnam, and had a small garden going constantly. In addition to the guns, grenades, ammo, and coins there was also gourmet freeze dried meals, to an overly well stocked paramedics/surgeons room, library, as well as enough heirloom seeds to supply a small country.
11 and 10 ... Oddly enough, there were smugglers tunnels and an abandoned subway entrances at under 2 of the places I lived before, so I would be completely cool with it.
9 ... Not sure. but I WOULD DEFINITELY be curious.
8 ... Call Ripley's Aquarium.
7 ... I would talk to the priest before I called the cops. I have lived in an old church that was renovated into a house.
6 ... I would say screw this, and move!!!
5 ... I would call the VA first and see what the protocol is and who to call. No, I would not try to drive it.
4 ... Call animal control.
3 ... Same as 6!!!
2 ... Call the cops, tell them I have someone in my house who shouldn't be!
1 ... That would be cool.
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

ShadowHawk wrote:15 ... I used to live with you, Shannon. I think it would be interesting to visit the museum. Though, I would NOT WANT to find a huge dragon's skull in the basement again. I didn't realise it was a paper mache prop for a LARP set you were working. So, the same reaction when I found that. Only, much more questioning my sanity.
14 ... Dude, I would totally call the Knoxville zoo.
13 ... Be sad.
12 ... Hey, when my uncle past we found a basement and subbasement full of much of the same. He was a prepper who was in Korea and Vietnam, and had a small garden going constantly. In addition to the guns, grenades, ammo, and coins there was also gourmet freeze dried meals, to an overly well stocked paramedics/surgeons room, library, as well as enough heirloom seeds to supply a small country.
11 and 10 ... Oddly enough, there were smugglers tunnels and an abandoned subway entrances at under 2 of the places I lived before, so I would be completely cool with it.
9 ... Not sure. but I WOULD DEFINITELY be curious.
8 ... Call Ripley's Aquarium.
7 ... I would talk to the priest before I called the cops. I have lived in an old church that was renovated into a house.
6 ... I would say screw this, and move!!!
5 ... I would call the VA first and see what the protocol is and who to call. No, I would not try to drive it.
4 ... Call animal control.
3 ... Same as 6!!!
2 ... Call the cops, tell them I have someone in my house who shouldn't be!
1 ... That would be cool.

On #12, that HONESTLY doesn't surprise me about Louis. He was a great guy, who earned every metal he received AND FAR MORE. I helped him with his greenhouses after he had the stroke that left him in the wheelchair. Alway spoke with great respect for everyone, except for Trump and Fox News reporters. I know he and my mum died 4 days apart this past year. Very sad.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”