Board index » Across the Megaverse® » Gamers Looking for Other Gamers

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:42 am

D-Bee

I'd really like to find an online game of Rifts using Rifts, not Savage Rifts or a homebrew unless it's just for minor rule fixes. Experienced Rifts gamer. Please suggest the best way to contact you.

I'm an old school gamer. Been playing Rifts when I can since it came out. I love a balance between role-playing and action. I like a balance as well between comedy and drama, goofing off and taking things seriously. I have a lot of experience at many tables with a wide variety of styles. With clear communication and a little patience I should be able to be a contributing and enjoyable member of most groups.

In Rifts, I like playing TK Wizards, Operators, and Rogue Scientists. Given the opportunity I love playing odd Mutant Animals from AtB preferably with a N&S Martial Art. I once had a blast playing a Zembahk with customized TK Robot Armor.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:20 am

Dungeon Crawler

Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts
BuckDaring wrote:
I'd really like to find an online game of Rifts using Rifts, not Savage Rifts or a homebrew unless it's just for minor rule fixes. Experienced Rifts gamer. Please suggest the best way to contact you.

I'm an old school gamer. Been playing Rifts when I can since it came out. I love a balance between role-playing and action. I like a balance as well between comedy and drama, goofing off and taking things seriously. I have a lot of experience at many tables with a wide variety of styles. With clear communication and a little patience I should be able to be a contributing and enjoyable member of most groups.

In Rifts, I like playing TK Wizards, Operators, and Rogue Scientists. Given the opportunity I love playing odd Mutant Animals from AtB preferably with a N&S Martial Art. I once had a blast playing a Zembahk with customized TK Robot Armor.

I've been playing Palladium since 1988, and GMing most of that time, so I feel ya. I only play online now due to being an adult with factors which make tabletop gaming face-to-face nearly impossible. I've been running a Play By Post community/website since 2004 which is dedicated (mostly) to Rifts. A summary of such is here if you're interested, or just check out the banner links below.