Beyond the Supernatural will be part of Gen Con 2020!

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Beyond the Supernatural will be part of Gen Con 2020!

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Greetings and Salutations to all my wonderful house guests!

For those who haven't heard, Palladium will be involved in Gen Con Online this year! See more here: https://www.palladiumbooks.com/62-palladium-community/misc-community/1155-gen-con-online-hq

For those of you interested in Beyond the Supernatural related events, I've been recording interviews while prepping to host live Q&A sessions for all things BTS for the upcoming Gen Con online weekend. Get your badge and event tickets and go beyond the supernatural with me all weekend! https://www.palladiumbooks.com/62-palladium-community/misc-community/1155-gen-con-online-hq

Also, I plan to be available on the House of BTS Discord page as much as possible all weekend for various Q&A's and impromptu events.
Come and visit the house this weekend! https://discord.gg/5MDTMux

Hope to see you all there!
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Beyond the Supernatural will be part of Gen Con 2020!

Unread post by Warshield73 »

I just signed up for all of the PB events and I was shocked when I realized you seemed to be doing most of them. I mean this really is a major BTS event so congratulations, we just need to get more books out for it.

I'll be watching you...wow that came out creepy I'm all signed up so I'll be watching your your seminars...yeah that's better.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Warshield73 wrote:...wow that came out creepy...

Fortunately, this is a horror game... creepiness is okay in this setting. :P
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

Warshield73 wrote:I just signed up for all of the PB events and I was shocked when I realized you seemed to be doing most of them. I mean this really is a major BTS event so congratulations, we just need to get more books out for it.

I'll be watching you...wow that came out creepy I'm all signed up so I'll be watching your your seminars...yeah that's better.

Warsheild, you need to up your creepy game. I have graduated to in person stalking of Mr. Lucifer.
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
mrloucifer

Well, now that all the Gen Con Online interviews are over, they will eventually start getting published on the YouTube page. Keep ya posted.
–H.P. Lovecraft

Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

mrloucifer wrote:Well, now that all the Gen Con Online interviews are over, they will eventually start getting published on the YouTube page. Keep ya posted.

I enjoyed most of them, especially the livestream Q&A's.

PB needs to try and do more of these like once a month on a twitch channel do an hour long Q&A with 2 writers or artists, just to get some stuff out there.

Short, 5 to 10 minute videos on an individual game line, books, even character creation would be great to but that would be way more work then just Q&As.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”