Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » All Things Palladium Books®

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:39 am

Knight

Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!
I just wanted to give Palladium a heads up that they may have issues with Rifts China and Mystic China.

This person here that does a Podcast may want seek removal of both books from Drivethrurpg like he is trying to do for Oriental Adventures : https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/dunge ... the-coast/

I am trying to find the list of the official poll to see what they will review next and could only find another an unofficial one which is:

Kindred of the East
L5R
Rifts:China/Mythic China
Feng Shui

So far it looks like they are sticking to the unofficial list as the recently read and reviewed Al-Qadim and L5R.

I get being offended a book and respect that yet how about just not reading the a book that bothers them.

Palladium can't be given a free pass for criticism because people have a lot of emotion invested in it.

Pathfinder is good. It is not the second coming of D&D.

Surshot is absolutely right. (Kevin Seimbeda)

Enlightened Grognard

When I step out of line the mods do their jobs. I don't benefit from some sort of special protection.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:05 pm

Adventurer

some rando has issues with china being depicted in materials not controlled by china, so what. they have no qualifications to represent anyone and are just stirring the pot to drum up people listening to their little show.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:13 pm

Monk

Keven and Erik decided that they wanted to do something ""Different"" with RChina. So yep they got something different, like a different game within the game.

Crimson
Eleven
Delight
Petracor

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:54 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.
Sureshot wrote:
I just wanted to give Palladium a heads up that they may have issues with Rifts China and Mystic China.

This person here that does a Podcast may want seek removal of both books from Drivethrurpg like he is trying to do for Oriental Adventures : https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/dunge ... the-coast/

I am trying to find the list of the official poll to see what they will review next and could only find another an unofficial one which is:

Kindred of the East
L5R
Rifts:China/Mythic China
Feng Shui

So far it looks like they are sticking to the unofficial list as the recently read and reviewed Al-Qadim and L5R.

I get being offended a book and respect that yet how about just not reading the a book that bothers them.

He already mentioned Palladium last year at GenCon but he had a positive talk with Chuck Walton about it so I wouldn't expect these books to pop up on his radar again unless Palladium does something extraordinary to warrant it.

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | New Temporal Magic
Rifts random encounters | New Elemental Magic | Lore: Superhuman

OK, Boomer.