Robotech gaming in fututre open houses

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

lets face it, there will be another open house, whether it be in 2019, 2020, or all the way in 2021. since palladium just lost the robotech license, what would this mean for robotech RPG games and RTT games in future open houses?
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Robotech gaming in fututre open houses

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Still try to do it, but maybe scale it back to what they tried to do this year. Also, there were several mix ups, which maybe caused most of the problems. So more organization. Also get an official list of people who will play. Because of mixed ups and stuff, we didn't have as many people who could of played, play.
keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

Alpha 11 wrote:Still try to do it, but maybe scale it back to what they tried to do this year. Also, there were several mix ups, which maybe caused most of the problems. So more organization. Also get an official list of people who will play. Because of mixed ups and stuff, we didn't have as many people who could of played, play.

Agreed. I feel that there will still be plenty of fans who will step up to run RT games in the future.
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)
barrysingh102
Newb

Unread post by barrysingh102 »

Still try to do it, but maybe scale it back to what they tried to do this year. Also, there were several mix ups, which maybe caused most of the problems. So more organization. Also get an official list of people who will play. Because of mixed ups and stuff, we didn't have as many people who could of played, play.
KerryOneta
Newb

Unread post by KerryOneta »

Might be handy to put this in the open house FAQ. In this way newcomers know it as well. It just prevents you have such a topic every 4 months.

variant4

Return to “Palladium Open House”