Operation Minotaur in Rifter 83

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Operation Minotaur in Rifter 83

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

Also posted in the Beyond the Supernatural forum

Man oh Man. Where do I begin to say what an awesome adventure this is? And try to do it without too many spoilers?

Have you ever wanted to be in an Indiana Jones movie?
Do you want action and adventure? It's got it. Do you want lots of combat? It's got it. Do you want a dungeon crawl to find a mysterious lost artifact? It's possible to do. Do you only have a short amount of time to do a one-shot? You can run it that way. Do you want a stretched out adventure covering several sessions? You can do that. Do you want an adventure to fit into a greater long term World War 2 campaign? You can do that. Do you want horror? It's in there. Do you want a super evil villain who can come back to face the characters again? It's a possibility. Do you want a villain who sees the light and is transformed from an enemy to an ally? It's in there. Do you want inhuman creatures? They're in there too. Want new monster you can use in your own adventures? They're in there. Do you want realistic allies who sometimes squabble amongst themselves? Also there. Have you ever wanted your characters to meet real historical figures? In there too.

Hendrik has done an amazing job with this masterpiece of an adventure. I cannot praise it enough. I would even go so far as to say it would be a good starting adventure for players who have never played an RPG before to get them hooked on the hobby. But, you don't have to take my word on it. Read it for yourself, and you will know how much of a fantastic thrill ride a Beyond the Supernatural adventure can be.
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
gaby
Knight

Re: Operation Minotaur in Rifter 83

Unread post by gaby »

I try to get it.

What do you think is the Best Npcs in it?
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

My personal favorite NPC is Artur Emil Hartlaub. His complicated background and personality lend themselves to great roleplaying. A close second is the main antagonist Dr. Horst-Helmut von Hummelburg. He is everything you want in a villain.
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

The gracious host of the House of BTS has made the full size handouts from "Operation Minotaur" available for download.

mrloucifer wrote:For those who've been enjoying Operation Minotaur, Hendrik, the staff of Palladium Books, and myself (the Host of the House of BTS) have some Halloween goodies for you!

Hendrik designed some very nice looking handout for the game, and they are now available to download at the House!

Click here to get them!

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”