Food?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Food?

Unread post by Jack Burton »

Silly question... what does everyone do for food all day (and night!)? Order Chinese, pizza, brown bag it? Any food places nearby? Those of you who have gone before, what did you do?
Uleepera
D-Bee

Re: Food?

Unread post by Uleepera »

I found what is supposed to be a phenomenal Thai place about 3 miles from their HQ that delivers. I plan on using them a lot and the Red Robin 2 miles away. They usually have food as well. Like crock pot stuff and hot dogs I think.
Tick
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Tick »

Pack a mug and a water bottle. I find that I quickly get dehydrated with all the chatting and walking about looking for places and such.
Armorlord
Hero

Unread post by Armorlord »

I'm packing caffeinated Soylent this year. Previous years I did mainly trail mix and hotel breakfast.
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Jack Burton »

We just got to our hotel (La Quinta) and discovered this delicious middle-eastern restaurant called Al-Ameer. It's not the cheapest in the world, but the food is fantastic. It's also close to those staying at Hampton Inn.
Veknironth
Hero

Unread post by Veknironth »

Well, you can bring in whatever you want for the most part. They often order in enormous amounts of pizza. They sell hotdogs, chips, sodas, bottles of water, chocolate, etc. There are the standard fast food places near enough to run out to them during breaks between games.

-Vek
"If you're on a strict diet, bring your own food."
saracraw
Newb

Unread post by saracraw »

I take home packed meals with myself.

Return to “Palladium Open House”