looking for the following rifter

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

looking for the following rifter

Unread post by ZINO »

i know there was a rifter book that talk about either air to air combat and other related on type of radar and so on can any help

is there info tank vs tank combat
table that allow to make APC ,IFV AND MBT Main battle tanks ?
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: looking for the following rifter

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

*shakes head*
Unless it was in the last (or the next) rifter then no.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Unread post by ZINO »

well i know there a rules air to air i just don't know been looking for it
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

ZINO wrote:i know there was a rifter book that talk about either air to air combat and other related on type of radar and so on can any help

Greetings and Salutations. From what I can tell, you're asking at least three separate questions (maybe more), so I'm going to try to break it up the best I can to answer them individually.

1: Optional air-to-air combat rules can be found in Rifter #33, starting on page 68, article Air Combat (Rifts setting), by Edward A. May. I do not know for sure this is the article you're looking for, but it's a article on the air combat. Note: I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to with the type of radar, but hopefully what I listed is what you're looking for.

ZINO wrote:is there info tank vs tank combat

2: None that I'm aware of. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just that I don't know of any.

ZINO wrote:table that allow to make APC ,IFV AND MBT Main battle tanks ?

3: I don't know if it'll let you make a APC, IFV, or MBT battle tank specificially, but there are optional vehicle construction rules in Rifter 50 & 51, starting on pages 112 & 72, article Rifts Vehicle Constructions Rules (Parts One & Two), by Greg Diaczyk. I don't see many tables (other than for budget), but hopefully this will be close enough to what you're looking for.

Okay, I think that covers things the best I can for the time being. I will note that I haven't actually read any of the above articles. I will not speak to their quality or guarantee their usefulness, merely what I could find with a quick search of the Rifter Index and going from memory. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”