Ready Jet Go

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Osun
D-Bee

Ready Jet Go

Unread post by Osun »

How do I make a dead reign game in outer space?
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Ready Jet Go

Unread post by Jack Burton »

Osun wrote:How do I make a dead reign game in outer space?

I don't do Dead Reign, but that sounds cool! I'd mix that with Aliens Unlimited and Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

The Propulsions are a bit overpowered, they're basically cyborgs with extendable limbs in their own right, I don't think zombies could pose much of a threat to them. The real challenge would be playing folks like Sean Rafferty trying to survive whilst your alien friend is too optimistic to help and just wants to convince the zombies to bake.
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

You could also use Mutants in Orbit as a guide
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

I would suspect that if you allow the undead to not freeze in space, they would be much more lethal than on Earth since they could destroy almost everything and still be a threat, while the living have so many more requirements to just live in space.

-STS

p.s. The above sentence is horrible.
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Dead Reign™”