Ideas for article writers

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Ideas for article writers

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Ok fans. So what topics do you want to see articles about in the Rifter? Your input may spark some ideas for a budding writer.

I am ALWAYS interested in fleshed out adventures (any game) that I can run straight out of the book. This is what Rifters are for!

I also like new O.C.C.'s and monsters (so I can throw an unknown baddie at my group).
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Ideas for article writers

Unread post by 13eowulf »

Similar to the NGR OCC updates in #55 I would like to see many of the older books get a rifter article (at the very least) updating the OCCs to RUE standard format. Mercenaries comes to mind (although I understand this is already being worked on).

I would consider doing so myself if I had better writing ability, but alas, I do not.
Oderint Dum Metuant.
13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Also, a Revamp of the Gizmoteer from South America, as it was based on the old TW creation rules (at least in part) and the TW creation rules have been greatly expanded in the RUE.
Oderint Dum Metuant.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

pick a class that hasn't had a book or article looking at it more in depth, then make such an article.
pick a race that hasn't had a book or article looking at it more in depth, then make such an article.
need i go on? :)
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

That isnt to say that I havent tried to do what I suggest, I just havent completed anything, and looking into the submission process caused me to give up on actually submitting anything.
Oderint Dum Metuant.
krate
Explorer

Unread post by krate »

I'll second the fully fleshed-out adventures. There isn't enough adventures in the Rifters. I love reading them and running them. More adventures for any setting, please!
Please visit my DeviantArt page http://krateworx.deviantart.com/
Slight001
Hero

Unread post by Slight001 »

I'd love to see the Juicer Uprising O.C.C.'s updated to RUE standards much like the Triax and NRG O.C.C.'s were updated recently.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
Kovoston
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Kovoston »

I usually pick a concept or idea that isn't in any of the books... Then I run with it!

G
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

krate wrote:I'll second the fully fleshed-out adventures. There isn't enough adventures in the Rifters. I love reading them and running them. More adventures for any setting, please!

I was thinking on this, and since next months open house may be the last one for some time to come, I may start fully fleshing out the con games Ive written over the years and submit them to the Rifter... after Open House of course. ;)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

13eowulf wrote:Similar to the NGR OCC updates in #55 I would like to see many of the older books get a rifter article (at the very least) updating the OCCs to RUE standard format. Mercenaries comes to mind (although I understand this is already being worked on).

I would consider doing so myself if I had better writing ability, but alas, I do not.

I am wanting to do this for Rifts Mercenaries like I did in #55.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

The Galactus Kid wrote:
13eowulf wrote:Similar to the NGR OCC updates in #55 I would like to see many of the older books get a rifter article (at the very least) updating the OCCs to RUE standard format. Mercenaries comes to mind (although I understand this is already being worked on).

I look forward to it.
Please take extra care with the Special Forces OCC. It has a special place in my heart, as it was the first Palladium and Rifts OCC I ever really played, and we were together for over a year.... *tear*
Oderint Dum Metuant.
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Unread post by Jorel »

I am writing a small article for Rifts. Part story, part setting. No new OCCs, but some new monsters and some old foes. I would like to see a certain area developed better and I have taken it on myself to do it. I may take a year, or a month. As this is my first I may not even submit it if it is garbage.
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Game On!

Unread post by Juce734 »

I'd love for fully fleshed out adventures of HU much like DOANE to be put in Rifters. Or even random tables that inspire adventures much like in the back of Century Station, and Gramercy Island. Love reading those and getting inspired.

If HU books won't be released then we need to get more HU into the Rifters.
Games: Savage Rifts, Fantasy Age, Dragon Age, Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, Heroes Unlimited, TMNT, Ninjas and Superspies, and Rifts
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/MasterTheGameRPG (please check out)
Website: https://www.rpgjuce.com/master-the-game-rpg-link-tree
gaaahhhh
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by gaaahhhh »

More adventures for BTS and Palladium Fantasy (also wouldn't mind adventures for HU and Rifts)
Secondhand Smoke
Explorer
Comment: Dear life, when i said "can my life get any worse" it was a rhetorical question not a challenge

Unread post by Secondhand Smoke »

More fluff on Psi Stalkers, ie rivalry between wild and civilized, optional occ's, different tribes and how they interact with each other, different cultures and territories etc...
An OCC based exclusively on long distance sniping (I'm thinking similar to a gunslinger but instead of initiative bonuses, gets bonuses to called and aimed shots, higher chance to crit on called shots, called & aimed shot gives a damage bonus, only applicable to single shot rifles) guerrilla warfare and hit and run style tactics, could be desert, jungle, forest, tundra and/or urban settings
More TW & Magic Items
More types of rifles instead of 3D6 at 2000ft... (6d6, 4000ft, single shot only, after each shot has to reload which takes up an action/attack)
Yes, i have a bit of an infatuation for sniping....
Insert philosophical quote here
PhellaOne
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 3-73 Cavalry. Leading the way! Airborne!!!
All hail CJ, Future Ruler of the Megavesre!

Unread post by PhellaOne »

13eowulf wrote:That isnt to say that I havent tried to do what I suggest, I just havent completed anything, and looking into the submission process caused me to give up on actually submitting anything.

What he said...
All will bow to CJ, Future Ruler of the Megaverse!

"Storytellas Studios... that's how we imagined it!"
http://www.storytellasstudios.com (I've bought and registered the domain, next is buying the servers!)
StorytellasStudios@groups.live.com for now.

Game on! Long live Palladium Books!!!
Xbox Live gamertag: xX PhellaOne Xx
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Maybe a Npc,s Magic Guild,Thieves guild or a Mercenary group for Palladium fantasy.
Make some Potential Allies or Enemies for the players.
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

I would like to see more updates of OCC's like #55. I would also like to in depth look at places (towns/cities/bases etc.). For example, I would like to see the city of Char (Dinosaur Swamp) dealt with more in depth or even one of the Native American preserves.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
The Raven
Explorer

Unread post by The Raven »

Icefalcon wrote:I would like to see more updates of OCC's like #55. I would also like to in depth look at places (towns/cities/bases etc.). For example, I would like to see the city of Char (Dinosaur Swamp) dealt with more in depth or even one of the Native American preserves.

The City of Char was detailed in the 2nd Dinosaur Swamp book I thought, but I can't be 100% sure since that book is at home and I am at work.
"Women and Cats will do as they please. Men and dogs had better get used to it."
-- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love, Lazarus Long

Carl Gleba wrote:Well said Raven :ok:
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

The Raven wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:I would like to see more updates of OCC's like #55. I would also like to in depth look at places (towns/cities/bases etc.). For example, I would like to see the city of Char (Dinosaur Swamp) dealt with more in depth or even one of the Native American preserves.

The City of Char was detailed in the 2nd Dinosaur Swamp book I thought, but I can't be 100% sure since that book is at home and I am at work.

I don't have that book. However, I was using it as an example of what I was talking about. But thanks, though.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

A Dead regin Adventure that add a few Npc,s One a Survivor Group the Other a New Death Cult.
The Players get to pic between the two.
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

Heroes Unlimited

Maybe some more fictional cities like Centurary Station. Obviously they would be smaller towns and such but would still be cool.

More adventures.

Random adventure/encounter tables.

Palladium Fantasy

Fleshed out small islands that are completely made up and not in the PFRPG books due to being so small.

Adventures

More OCCs!

Some of the underground dungeons/cities.
Games: Savage Rifts, Fantasy Age, Dragon Age, Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, Heroes Unlimited, TMNT, Ninjas and Superspies, and Rifts
SittingBull
Hero
Comment: "Its not the destination that matters, its the journey along the way."

Unread post by SittingBull »

I agree with what some others have said. I would like to see articles that update past books/occs/current situations in other areas.
"Understanding is a three-edged sword."
Kosh from Babylon 5
"You don't understand, so you find excuses."
Doctor Who
"Peace has made you weak. Victory has defeated you."
Bane
Goliath Strongarm
Hero

Unread post by Goliath Strongarm »

SittingBull wrote:I agree with what some others have said. I would like to see articles that update past books/occs/current situations in other areas.

Yes, but would they be accepted to a RIFTer, or would they be viewed as too directly already something that PB owns/published?
--
GS
Galadriel in leather! Yayayayayayaya!
>>>----Therumancer--->

Well, hang on to your seats boys and girls, but I agree with GS-Veknironth

[Goliath baiting]Hey, according to my copy of Yin-Sloth Jungles, they came out in 1995. Didn't you get your copies?[/Golaith baiting]-MrNexx, regarding the OK books

People don't like it when searching through a website is a pain in the butt (even if it's a proctology website)-Uncle Servo
13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Goliath Strongarm wrote:
SittingBull wrote:I agree with what some others have said. I would like to see articles that update past books/occs/current situations in other areas.

Yes, but would they be accepted to a RIFTer, or would they be viewed as too directly already something that PB owns/published?

Rifter #55 had updated OCCs from WB5 Triax & the NGR.

So I am gonna go out on a limb and say that they might be accepted for the Rifter. :ok:
Oderint Dum Metuant.
ZorValachan
Adventurer

Unread post by ZorValachan »

I don't want more OCCs. Personally I think there is OCC bloat and a lot of new OCCs are just Kewlerz forms of older ones. I do like expanding and clarifications of existing things, OCCs, Skills, Powers that "push the envelope" and "think outside the box". new ways to approach things to get the imagination going. I also dislike things done to death (Atlanteans-Sunji/Tattoo-men).

I like full adventures as well as Hook, Line, and Sinkers.

New monsters with rich history, not just Monster block stats. The 'Scaring Crow' of a Rifter a couple years back is a perfect example. A whole article on 1 monster that by the time I was done I wanted to unleash it on one of my players' character. Also another article on a BTS-2 PCC (yes, I contradict my comment from above, but it was done excellently) i don't recall the name, but it was a guy who became a monster to fight monsters, but at the cost of his 'human-side' health.
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

Mephisto wrote:
Juce734 wrote:Heroes Unlimited

Maybe some more fictional cities like Centurary Station. Obviously they would be smaller towns and such but would still be cool.

More adventures.

Palladium Fantasy

Fleshed out small islands that are completely made up and not in the PFRPG books due to being so small.

Adventures

More OCCs!

Some of the underground dungeons/cities.

I don't think we'll ever get another book of fictional cities. There are enough real-life environments in HU2 that they aren't even needed. Davao City, Philippines; La Paz, Bolivia; Kiev, Ukraine and even Atlanta, Georgia have enough potential for any games in a real city. I don't see a need for more unless you want to expand on local mythos and possibly introduce fictional monsters and machines (An Usurper sourcebook would be pretty good I'll admit that). The Usurper sourcebook could introduce so many cool elements like the Mexico SCRET, the Drug Cartels, OPEC as well as his own megalomania and his robot clone army. Getting into his country and confronting the man should be next to impossible; he does things on his terms. Also Cyberworks and KLS are part of his backstory and could have expanded details as well.

See you even talked yourself into more! The possibilities are endless really. That would make an excellent book right there.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

People can show ther ideas on How to update the Magic system in BtS.
The level of magic is low then Palladium fanstay,I think Limited from Nightband:TTGD can wokr.
Riftmaker
Adventurer

Unread post by Riftmaker »

More on mutants in orbit. Its a good setting I feel is sadly under used.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Super heroes and Super villains around the World,tell on they are view on each continent,but this will cross a number of Rifters.

A New City of Heroes Unlimited is also good,adding a few Npc,s Heroes and Villains.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

ok i will most likely offend someone here but. take one character from every palladium book so around 21 i believe have them all adventure together a minion war line maybe? and show the vast variety of skills and powers availible in the system in an adventure.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Panomas wrote:Got any good ideas lately Elf?

Im currently finishing writing up a N&S adventure (very Bond/MI meets Game of Death, back to Bond), then Ive a PFRPG gladiators article Im researching (I LOVE gladiators and Spartacus has only fuelled that further!). After that Ive a BTS/megaversal Horror monster(s) that I want to develop (maybe make an adventure out of it), then Ive an idea for two new types of magic for PFRPG.

After that it depends on manuscript writing. Ive started developing dozens of ideas for all the British Isles for Rifts(!) which started as an article but there are just sooo many! And to submit a Lopan Olympics manuscript I had to develop all of Lopan & Phi anyway (yes I know I developed the manuscript the wrong way round but Im new to this!) So Ive all that to write depending on how well (if at all) the Games are received by PB's and then if ever, by the fans...

In the meantime I am also working on a PFRPG project which isnt writing but Id want to keep that under wraps for the time being...
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

say652 wrote:ok i will most likely offend someone here but. take one character from every palladium book so around 21 i believe have them all adventure together a minion war line maybe? and show the vast variety of skills and powers availible in the system in an adventure.

Without even getting into the Rifts line or the Rifters Palladium has easily put out three times that number of books...
Oderint Dum Metuant.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Well maybe more members for the Count of Tarot.
Tyberius
Wanderer

Unread post by Tyberius »

I'd be interested in seeing some ideas further fleshing out and expanding on what was in Rifter #23 pgs. 23 to 29.

And some ideas on what Amon's Sanctuary would look like.
Tyberius
Wanderer

Unread post by Tyberius »

Not sure, I've been trying to think of something that would be fun, but haven't I really haven't had anything stick yet.

Maybe something related to comets having an effect on the world somehow, magical metals from meteors, a portal to Amon's Santuary, and what would be there.

I'd love some info on LOTSW, Old Kingdom, what's beyond the wall to the south, and what might exist to the west of the Island of the Cyclops, and to the west of the islands of Y and Y-oda, etc. Also, some more ideas, and settings for deep underground in all places.

I'm currently creating a PF world over on Obsidian Portal. My intent is to breathe life into a world, and then run encounters, adventures and eventually campaigns. The world will live on regardless of any individual player group, and every time a player group does something it becomes part of the history of the world. So, if i start a PC group and it goes for a few months and falls apart, fine, but that is now in the history of the world. If I can find people who only have time for a 2 week encounter, fine, we'll play it out, and stop. If I find people to run an epic campaign, and I have time we do it. But the world isn't dependent on any one PC group.

Anyway, I have some ideas and I'm writing outlines for all of the above, along with reading and re-reading source books and rifters. Adding what I like, creating more of what I like.

But I like astronomy, so any ideas and brainstorming on that, and I'm interested.

/longpostover
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Well What about the island where the Demon Archers (Rifter 45) come from.

Magical Objects and weapons from BtS.
Maybe the Holder of one is a Pcc.
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

gaby wrote:Well What about the island where the Demon Archers (Rifter 45) come from.

Greetings and Salutations. I will say expanding on the island is one of my long term goals, but probably still years away from me having the time to work on it (I'd like to establish a solid relationship with PB working on pre-established material before introducing new stuff).

If Palladium ever publishes the Anthropology/Culture article I submitted (I'll say signs are still hopeful/promising for that to happen) you can see more on the island in the Dwarven section (including a new O.C.C. exclusive to the island).

However if anyone would like to continue the idea/concept before then, you have my permission as the original author. I'm even willing to provide notes, suggestions, and feedback when possible.

Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys to all.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

13eowulf wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:

I look forward to it.
Please take extra care with the Special Forces OCC. It has a special place in my heart, as it was the first Palladium and Rifts OCC I ever really played, and we were together for over a year.... *tear*

This is from the first page, i know. But i agree so much it hurts.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Oborous
D-Bee

Unread post by Oborous »

I'd like to see some more 'professional' level skills, such as Pg 36 of Canada with the Ice Skating have sub-specializations of figure skating, hockey, etc.

I think that this is an excellent way of allowing a bit more customization with characters without having to create more OCC's
Giant2005
Knight

Unread post by Giant2005 »

Expanded Borg creation rules.
There are plenty of Borg Chassis like those in Russia that we can't replicate within the rules, their stats are off the charts based on their larger than norm size. The rules should allow for borgs of those sizes or even bigger to be made by us too.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I just Got Idea What about a All Alien Rifter?

It can have New Alien Races for H.U and Phase world.
New Alien Space ships,New Tech,New Planets and New Space Adventures.

What do you think?
Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Semi-Retired Gamer »

ZorValachan wrote:I don't want more OCCs. Personally I think there is OCC bloat and a lot of new OCCs are just Kewlerz forms of older ones. I do like expanding and clarifications of existing things, OCCs, Skills, Powers that "push the envelope" and "think outside the box". new ways to approach things to get the imagination going. I also dislike things done to death (Atlanteans-Sunji/Tattoo-men).

I like full adventures as well as Hook, Line, and Sinkers.

New monsters with rich history, not just Monster block stats. The 'Scaring Crow' of a Rifter a couple years back is a perfect example. A whole article on 1 monster that by the time I was done I wanted to unleash it on one of my players' character. Also another article on a BTS-2 PCC (yes, I contradict my comment from above, but it was done excellently) i don't recall the name, but it was a guy who became a monster to fight monsters, but at the cost of his 'human-side' health.

More stuff in this vein.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I blog (mainly) about role-playing interests at The Semi-Retired Gamer.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Brraaaiiiinnnnns...

gaby wrote:A Dead regin Adventure that add a few Npc,s One a Survivor Group the Other a New Death Cult.
The Players get to pic between the two.

A long belated "Agreed!" for this possibility, especially since there have been only a few issues that have featured such articles. :sleep: Besides, Dead Reign can use some new stuff during the time we will have to wait for Dead Reign Sourcebook 5: Graveyard Earth and its future successor(s). In the meantime, I will look forward to new material that is known to be coming in for the game. :-) Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good afternoon.

whassupman03 :mrgreen:
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Eclipse
Adventurer

Unread post by Eclipse »

PhellaOne wrote:
13eowulf wrote:That isnt to say that I havent tried to do what I suggest, I just havent completed anything, and looking into the submission process caused me to give up on actually submitting anything.

What he said...

Well, partly for me, the other issue is the huge amount of already existing Rifts game material that can block the creative process if you're inclined to try to make sure what you're writing synchs well with it and doesn't rehash something already existing. I think you just have to make it compatible with core books like the updated main Rifts book and just give it a go and threads like this can help in pointing out existing gaps.
And if... somone whipped out a mini gun. We run and hide. lol.

Now.. some guys won't... and you can say nice things at their funeral. "He was a brave soul.... if stupid.. he didn't take cover when the guy whipped out the mini gun on us that day.. but his blood-fountaining corpse did give us a chance to sneak around and clonk the machine gunner on the head with a rock. Rest in Pieces.... Swiss Cheese Man.....

Pepsi Jedi
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Maybe a Evil Cult that can be a ongoing enemie in BtS?

Or Magic item and Weapons for BtS?
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

Eclipse wrote:Well, partly for me, the other issue is the huge amount of already existing Rifts game material that can block the creative process if you're inclined to try to make sure what you're writing synchs well with it and doesn't rehash something already existing. I think you just have to make it compatible with core books like the updated main Rifts book and just give it a go and threads like this can help in pointing out existing gaps.

That's a good point Eclipse. Oh well, at least it might be easier to submit for smaller-scale game series like Dead Reign or classics like Beyond the Supernatural or Splicers. For such games, you would probably have to have access to all the related articles from The Rifter though. :roll:

gaby wrote:Maybe a Evil Cult that can be a ongoing enemie in BtS?

Or Magic item and Weapons for BtS?

Such articles would be effective for Beyond the Supernatural, but they can also be useful for other games as well. I would definitely like to see similar articles for Dead Reign specifically, since I am a big fan of the game. :-) Even so, I agree with you gaby. Perhaps the next game I might try out (Maybe around Christmas... :wink:) would be Beyond the Supernatural. Would you suggest it? Anyway, please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good afternoon.

whassupman03 8)
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
quertas
D-Bee

Unread post by quertas »

hmm ideas...
i have always had a special place in my heart for Rune magic and rune magic occ, Genetic engineering and occ, a detailed map of earth or north america, bionics/cybernetics, new skills

Starting to like tatoo magic and occs;

curtis wylie
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I think existing Magic,s OCC like Nightbane,s Fleshscuptor needs more Spells.
Last edited by gaby on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

More minor powers for heroes unlimited.

A coalition psi battalion adventure.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”