Unboxing Video and the Rules

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kendachi
Wanderer

Unboxing Video and the Rules

Unread post by Kendachi »

Dear Kevin, Jeff, Wayne, Carmen, etc...

One, you have shown us a picture of the "production samples", you've had them for more than a week. Please get a video camera, my cheap phone has one, and take a short clip of you opening the main box and showing us the contents. It is not that difficult. And then, show it to us.

Two, with about 20 days till GenCon, at which time you will be selling boxes with the rulebook in them, the rules will be in the wild and someone will scan them and put them up on the internet. I feel that, we the backers, should have first crack at them. Please, show us some love and Show Us The Rules.

Thank you.
"If a question is not asked, then how can it be ignored?" - NMI

“No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious.” - George Bernard Shaw

"Robotech RPG Tactics, the game, will be at Gen Con. For sale. In quantity. There's not much question about that." - Wayne
Forar
Hero

Re: Unboxing Video and the Rules

Unread post by Forar »

My group and I are definitely interested in seeing the full rules.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

The lack of an open playtest of the rules by the KS backers is very unfortunate.
bielmic
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by bielmic »

I have started a petition for this a bit ago over in the main forum as I feel it wouldn't get many eyeballs here in the subforum graveyard where threads are sent to die.
Congratulations, Palladium Books. You just threw away a customer of 28 years because of how you handled Robotech Tactics.
Kendachi
Wanderer

Guys, isn't Robotech RPG Tactics going to be great?!

I hope we get to see it soon!

“No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious.” - George Bernard Shaw

"Robotech RPG Tactics, the game, will be at Gen Con. For sale. In quantity. There's not much question about that." - Wayne
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

It is! It totally is! Indisputably! Truly a shining beacon in a world of darkness! The light that which guides me from wickedness, that shines and leads me from wrong to right, to a path of holy righteousness beyond any other I have even glimpsed.

Praise be upon it.
Kendachi
Wanderer

Preach on, brother!

I can't wait to see it! Totally excited!

I'm so going to take pictures and video of all of my stuff when it gets here, so I can show off how cool it is on the internet.

I'm thinking some pictures of that perfect bound rule book first. Of course, after the well packed box its gonna arrive in! They spent ten thousand dollars on those, you know!

Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Amen! Hallelujah! So very stoked to gently pull out every perfect sprue from within their most assuredly highly protective boxes. To hold in my hands something that took dozens of people thousands of hours of work, traveled across half the planet twice (once as an idea, once as a product) and will then be crafted lovingly into its final form before taking place in imaginary combat with my friends.

Shhhh! Listen... you can almost hear the blasts of particle beams now.

pew pew pew, softly upon the wind, calling to me, only to be answered by the light chatter of a GU-11 returning fire. chk chk chk chk of candlepin sized rounds carving death and destruction through all before them.

*wistful sigh*
Kendachi
Wanderer

You know what's even better?

Soon we're going to have WAVE 2 in our hands! FPA hovering around, MAC II's blasting apart the landscapes!

It's an exciting time to be alive, huh?

Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

I nearly soiled myself simply reading the glory you propose.

We need to speak to professionals and have medically induced comas arranged, such that tomorrow may in fact become today.
Kendachi
Wanderer

No way am I gonna let a coma get in the way of my anticipation, no sir!

What are you most anticipating? For me, it's got to be a toss up between the Spartan, how I love those guys, and the Gnerl. I can't wait for the time I spend on those two mini's to begin!

I've gotta get more supplies!

Kendachi
Wanderer

I think it's actually a company called "Kneadatite", but that's all I can find out via a quick google.

I'm actually a fan of GW's liquid green stuff, its pretty easy to use and, boy, their customer service skills are fantastic. I'm sure I'll never need any of that with my Robotech models, though.

Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

Omg! When RRT gets here I'll be bursting with orgasmic excitement when I tape my un boxing of the greatest most awesome most spectacular game! Coma! Are you guys kidding? I want to show how truly devoted I am to RRT by waiting day after agonizing day for it. Yes sir, when wave one arrives my friends and I will gather together in are wizard robes praising the all mighty...

Ah shucks you want it and I want it now!!! Can't wait, can't wait can't wait...
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

RRT: Great game, or greatest game?
Kendachi
Wanderer

I'm gonna go with Greatest Great Game, Forar.

Obviously!

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”