What are your favorite PA's from NG2?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

What are your favorite PA's from NG2?

Aurora Blazer
4%
Beach Stormer
2%
Blue Boy
5%
Blue Hawk
6%
Cougar
7%
Coyote
1%
Defender
No votes
Delilah (and Del)
2%
Demon Slayer
4%
Enforcer Guardsman
4%
Firefighter
2%
Forester
4%
Gladius
1%
Grease Monkey
4%
Iron Wing
2%
Juicer Killer
2%
Lynx
7%
Mantis
5%
Med-Rec
2%
Midas
No votes
Night Reaper
2%
Pit Fighter
No votes
Prophet
6%
Protege
2%
Red Hawk
5%
Sabre
1%
Samson
7%
Samson Missileman
No votes
Sea Demon
No votes
Silent Shadow
2%
Storm Hammer
1%
Thunder Hound
6%

Total votes: 82

Slight001
Hero

Re: What are your favorite PA's from NG2?

Unread post by Slight001 »

Mantis - Between this one and the prophet I can't decide which is better... sadly this one can't make regular paired weapon strikes with it's reaper blades, so while those reaper blades are badass and great for ambush strikes you're going to want another pair of weapons for regular combat.
Prophet - almost the perfect ground pounder infantry PA. Personally I'd grab a pair of those vibro-chainswords.
Cougar - could have been awesome... should have been. Ah well perhaps I just play a different game then the rest of you. Any meleeist that can't make paired weapon strikes and auto-dodges is wasting their time in my eyes.
Silent Shadow - just plain cool concept and I like it's look.
Thunder Hound - love that sword and look.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
Crow Splat
Explorer

Unread post by Crow Splat »

Admittedly I do not have NG2 but I saw the juicer killer on the list. Is it drastically different than in Juicer Uprising? That one has always been my favorite PA in the game. Sure you lose dodge but that's for sissies. Taking away auto dodge is a great little surprise when the juicer in your group starts giving you lip.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

Very intriguing idea and poll you have here!!!

I would also like to ask:

1. What Top 5 NG PAs would you as a Player least like to encounter in the field in a combative scenario.

2. What Top 5 NG PAs would you as a Player like to have assisting you as NPCs or that you can have available in your campaign?

3. As GMs, what are the top 5 NG PAs you would like to throw at your Players to really challenge them?

4. What Top 5 PAs out of all of RIFTS Earth would you as a player least like to engage in a hostile scenario?

4. As GMs, what Top 5 PAs out of all of RIFTS Earth would you like to throw at your Players to really test them?

I ask this, because I am currently working on something and I could use this feedback on an upcoming Publication. The more detailed the responses if you choose the better I can gauge some comparisons and concepts. I can also use this polls results to help my assessments so please if you peruse this poll, please vote as it will help.

--Thanks,
Chuck
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Nightfactory wrote:Interesting. My choices were:

Cougar - Best mix of weapons for close-to-medium range combat. Can't wait throw these against my PC group. :twisted:
Aurora Blazer - MDC is not so hot, but makes up for it with incredible mobility.
Blue Hawk - Ultimate in multi-mission versatility, also 3000' depth rating.
Lynx - Another close-range ass-kicker with a good mix of weapons.
Night Reaper - I love stealth armor and this trumps others I've seen, though I would ditch the vibro-scythe; not practical.

One thing to note about the aurora blazer is one of the nearest competitors with it the triax terrain hopper comercial model has less MDC than the aurora blazer and is not even armed at all. The triax military version has a bit more MDC than the aurora blazer so its MDC is pretty much right about where it should be. Moving full speed with its bonuses to dodge and speed bonuses its more aiming for evasiveness rather than stand and slug it out levels of armor.

The cougar and lynx are both excellent light power armor units.

The blue hawk is a pretty nifty design that fills a roll that has been lacking in rifts and is really handy when doing a lake/ocean based campaign and that is Anti submarine warfare. With its dipped sonar array its ability to quickly flit around sniffing out threats without giving those same threats much of a target to shoot at makes it a pretty awesome picket. One thing really nice about stuff like this and the aurora blazer is very strong amphibious armors which opens a lot of options for attack and defense for the wearers.
BuzzardB
Explorer

Unread post by BuzzardB »

Premier wrote:I ask this, because I am currently working on something and I could use this feedback on an upcoming Publication. The more detailed the responses if you choose the better I can gauge some comparisons and concepts. I can also use this polls results to help my assessments so please if you peruse this poll, please vote as it will help.

I can't really answer your questions due to not having the book, but what your doing is Power Armor related...so i want it whatever it is.
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

BTW Premier...when can we see that Blocky SAMAS-like PA you have in your Dev-art portfolio?
-ahem-
Anyhoo, the two BigCat-named PA's, the Demon Hunter, the Blue-Hawk and of course... The Mantis top my fave 5.
Bind the body to the opened mind
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

I'll have to really curl up with it and digest before I can get into this.

having just done a quick flip through, I can say I liked the Dog Boy armor. Not for 'amazing stats' but just for being cool, and a little brother to the Gun Wolf. Others stand out too, the Cougar and Lynx, and such, but there's so many I can't really choose till I get in and really digest them all.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

BuzzardB wrote:
Premier wrote:I ask this, because I am currently working on something and I could use this feedback on an upcoming Publication. The more detailed the responses if you choose the better I can gauge some comparisons and concepts. I can also use this polls results to help my assessments so please if you peruse this poll, please vote as it will help.

I can't really answer your questions due to not having the book, but what your doing is Power Armor related...so i want it whatever it is.

Yeah... its PA related and coming soon.
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

DhAkael wrote:BTW Premier...when can we see that Blocky SAMAS-like PA you have in your Dev-art portfolio?
-ahem-
Anyhoo, the two BigCat-named PA's, the Demon Hunter, the Blue-Hawk and of course... The Mantis top my fave 5.

:eek: Man you have a good memory,
I was working after hours on some NG full borg chassis, late in the NG R&D Department when I heard the alarm go off in the lab and saw some cloaked figured transition from their light-bending camou screen and chaos erupted. All I remember after fighting a few of these commando skeletal armored guys, was waking up with the designs missing. Something about Coalition infringements and overhauling for modifications, nothing personal.

---------------

Like your Top/Fab 5, though I'm curious what you have in mind with that Demon Hunter, wouldn't happen to be some TW upgrades would it? Who is your Lazlo connect mannn......
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

George Labour wrote:1) Thunder hound: I ALWAYS play a Dog Boy and so a power armor useable even by the standard psi-hounds is nice. That is has a chainsaw sword is just icing.

2) Grease Monkey: I also usually end up playing an Operator so a suit that is both accessible at character creation and enhances the primary theme of the class is nice.

3) Blue Hawk: My pick for VIP. It just does so many things so well that I'd like pick one just because it's so versatile.

4) Samson III: The old standby and the new artwork just made me fall in love with it.

5) Foreseter: It's for something other than killing people and fulfills a very interesting role as a trail blazer and engineer unit. Which earns it a look in my opinion.

WOW a TRUE Dog boy, (Doguero) man... What breed do you play might I ask out of curiosity? It's because of RIFTS icons like the Dog boy that influenced the Thunder Hound design to show some love for them. NG uses them as part of their law enforcement to handle issue inside the city,so I figured having some more power to back them up would be in order. Having them supporting and hunting along side Gunwolves was the bigger image as well. So glad this PA is finding a good home.

Matthew & KS did a nice job on the Blue Hawk. I had fun illustrating it. With the various terrain options as mentioned, I can see this unit being the PA of many choices. especially in the Northern regions, diving in and out of lakes and rivers, through wilderness and into semi-frozen lakes, etc.

Glad you are enjoying the classic Samson as well. I too have a new awe for this icon and I wanted it to preserve its rustic Rifts features and scale, though I am fond of the Sammy Jr "Protege" as well.

SO glad you are appreciating the non-lethal aspects of PAs as well. That's true role playing for ya, when you can't always kill or seriously wound what your contending with or after. So many ideas were tossed around that I sigh.. at what did make it and what was unable to make it. I do concur though that what did make the but was the best options.
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

Blue Boy - Seems like a classic infantry PA suit. I love it!
Coyote - Another inexpensive light PA. Awesome.
Juicer Killer - I like how they made it a CS exclusive, this helps fill in some of the gaps about a CS/NG alliance.
Red Hawk - The NG answer to the original SAMAS. Awesome.
Thunder Hound - Finnally I good Dog Boy PA. Sweet.

I like most of the suits though. I admit that I was skeptical about have 30 suits of PA, but this book handled it nicely and most of the PA have their own nitch.

Really the only two I didn't care for were due to poor illustrations. The Pit Fighter picture reminded me more of a Stone Golem then it did a PA. Also the Delilah; the female pilot's head (with no helmet) made her seem like she was 7 feet tall. Small reasons I know, but those two illustrations I didn't like.
Hystrix, the Post Killer, Destroyer of Threads
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

:nh: Zer0 hates them all! Not because Zer0 has any good reason to dislike any of them, but because Zer0 doesn't have the book :cry:
Zer0 also hates people who talk in the third person so Zer0 is also very upset with himself :thwak:
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Unread post by ZINO »

OMG my PC are having a filed day with these two books
EPIC well done PB
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

What I am really enjoying and seeing posted is that there seems to be a PA or two or three for everybody.
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

Zer0 Kay wrote::nh: Zer0 hates them all! Not because Zer0 has any good reason to dislike any of them, but because Zer0 doesn't have the book :cry:
Zer0 also hates people who talk in the third person so Zer0 is also very upset with himself :thwak:

Premier, please ask Chuck to ask Zer0 how soon will Zer0 have the book?

K....

Zer0, How long will it take before you have the book? :angel:
popscythe
Adventurer
Comment: Mecha-sized flamethrowers, dudes! *woooooosh* :heart:

Unread post by popscythe »

--Thanks,
Chuck

Hope to see some great mech action! Keep up the good work!
Zarathustra was extremely accurate. He was talking about you, man.
Whoops! Looks like I was wrong about where Mos Eisley's located.
Victorious on Final Jeopardy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pilrszSXGiI
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

popscythe wrote:

--Thanks,
Chuck

Hope to see some great mech action! Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!!!
Glad you are enjoying the book. I am really proud of everyone!
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Blue Hawk now my is already custom build weapon systems which i can not post add N.E Force Field Systems
new flight engine,and nuclear power systems
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

I would like to weigh in on this one myself. Unfortunately, I have to wait until the hardcovers are sent out to receive mine.

Also, Chuck, I would like to weigh in on your further questions but I would like to wait until I see the new NG models before I do so.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
BuzzardB
Explorer

Unread post by BuzzardB »

hnnngggg my flgs can't get in NG2 yet. Finally got NG1 though.

Random PA related question, though irrelevant to this thread: The Power Armor on page 84 of the RUE, starting off the Power Armor MOS section, is that a Samson?
popscythe
Adventurer
Comment: Mecha-sized flamethrowers, dudes! *woooooosh* :heart:

Unread post by popscythe »

BuzzardB wrote:hnnngggg my flgs can't get in NG2 yet. Finally got NG1 though.

Random PA related question, though irrelevant to this thread: The Power Armor on page 84 of the RUE, starting off the Power Armor MOS section, is that a Samson?

Yeah. The one that looks like Boba Fett is the NG Samson.
Zarathustra was extremely accurate. He was talking about you, man.
Whoops! Looks like I was wrong about where Mos Eisley's located.
Victorious on Final Jeopardy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pilrszSXGiI
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

Voidrunner wrote:
Premier wrote:Very intriguing idea and poll you have here!!!

1. What Top 5 NG PAs would you as a Player least like to encounter in the field in a combative scenario.

2. What Top 5 NG PAs would you as a Player like to have assisting you as NPCs or that you can have available in your campaign?

3. As GMs, what are the top 5 NG PAs you would like to throw at your Players to really challenge them?

4. What Top 5 PAs out of all of RIFTS Earth would you as a player least like to engage in a hostile scenario?

4. As GMs, what Top 5 PAs out of all of RIFTS Earth would you like to throw at your Players to really test them?

I ask this, because I am currently working on something and I could use this feedback on an upcoming Publication. The more detailed the responses if you choose the better I can gauge some comparisons and concepts. I can also use this polls results to help my assessments so please if you peruse this poll, please vote as it will help.

--Thanks,
Chuck

1.Sampson MkIII, Iron Wing, Protege,Midas, Lynx,Delilah.

2.Storm Hammer, Sampson, Red Hawk, Blue Hawk, Forester.

3. Sampson, Red Hawk, Cougar, Thunder Hound, Protege

4. Glitterboy, Naruni Razor, Triax Fat Boy, Wild Weasel, Ultra-Max II

5. Glitterboy, Naruni Mecha Knight, Triax Predator II, Triax Fat Boy, Glitterboy killer

Hmmm... Very Interesting choices there Voidrunner.
I see the Sampson & Red Hawk certainly has your eye for the NG questions.
GB & Triax Fat Boy for the other 2 questions. I am also seeing your diversity choices for different functions, very interesting...
(Jots down some notes for upcoming project)
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

ZINO wrote:Blue Hawk now my is already custom build weapon systems which i can not post add N.E Force Field Systems

WHEW!!! Sounds sweet! Like the upgrades very much.
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

Icefalcon wrote:I would like to weigh in on this one myself. Unfortunately, I have to wait until the hardcovers are sent out to receive mine.

Also, Chuck, I would like to weigh in on your further questions but I would like to wait until I see the new NG models before I do so.

Dang... IceFalcon, Please do let us know what you think once you get the HCs in.
I know you were eager to get this book, so I hope it pleases!!! I can so see a NG BlueHawk PA with some cool Icefalcon decals on it. just sayin... :D
Giant2005
Knight

Unread post by Giant2005 »

Beach Stormer: Comes in cheap at 340k minimum and with 170 M.D.C., it makes for a nice stepping stone when working up form Chipwell P.A.
Cougar: With combat bonuses like a +2 to parry, a kick that inflicts an incredible 6D6+6 and a very reasonable 250 M.D.C. it is hard to beat in melee and comes at a cheap 879k.
Firefighter: You won't find another armor with a comparable M.D.C.:price ratio and it is one of the physically strongest with a Robot Strength of 30. Cheap and tanky makes any Gladiator happy.
Prophet: If any P.A. can make a claim on the Cougar's title of melee superiority, it is this guy. It is incredibly fast, gains an autododge and is strong enough to dual Chain Swords. It is a little light on M.D.C. at 175 but it comes in super cheap for the benefits at 500k.
Sabre: This is the P.A. for those that like to venture far away from home and can't rely on electric power. At 898k for a nuclear option, it is the cheapest nuclear armor to be found (unless you spend a few grand on a nuclear engine and have an Operator install it into another suit for you).
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Premier wrote:
ZINO wrote:Blue Hawk now my is already custom build weapon systems which i can not post add N.E Force Field Systems

WHEW!!! Sounds sweet! Like the upgrades very much.

well adding to this when we were playing i was able to get C-Bill to make Blue Hawk ( renamed Silver Eagle squad ...hint ....hint)ABLE TO GO toe to toe with many flying P.A .Many think Blue Hawk Is the true version but NG got wind of this some how we still don't know how and getting me in soo much into trouble and also got me the hell out of trouble it was a major fire fight with the coalition thinking i stole from them SOME forbidden TECH or long lost tech ( renamed Silver Eagle squad ...hint ....hint),N.G in the other side ,and have two additional parties on my heels and even slayer coming afters ME and my team from Powerlords,Slaver ,Blind Warrior Women,Kittani try to captured our ultra custom power suits from NG, also in the last corner black market
it was epic and hell all roll into one and FUN
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE PM ME IF YOU LIKE .
it was finally that NG save all of us when it really wanted to see the modification and paying us and clear the mess we were in and we help too !!!! fun fun fun
Icefalcon
Champion

Premier wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:I would like to weigh in on this one myself. Unfortunately, I have to wait until the hardcovers are sent out to receive mine.

Dang... IceFalcon, Please do let us know what you think once you get the HCs in.
I know you were eager to get this book, so I hope it pleases!!! I can so see a NG BlueHawk PA with some cool Icefalcon decals on it. just sayin... :D

Was there any artwork of the Blue Hawk in either of the previews. I might take a look and see if they appeal to the "Icefalcon Aesthetic".

As for waiting for the hardcover, I stopped sweating it a few months ago. To many other things have had my attention to let myself get riled up. Unfortunately, I have been waiting to read NG1 until the second gets here, although I did do a quick scan through. Once the second book arrives, I will sit down and make the time to do a in-depth look through. I am hoping to find a PA I like better than the Super-Hunter from Triax (always been my favorite).
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Icefalcon wrote:
Premier wrote:

Was there any artwork of the Blue Hawk in either of the previews. I might take a look and see if they appeal to the "Icefalcon Aesthetic".

As for waiting for the hardcover, I stopped sweating it a few months ago. To many other things have had my attention to let myself get riled up. Unfortunately, I have been waiting to read NG1 until the second gets here, although I did do a quick scan through. Once the second book arrives, I will sit down and make the time to do a in-depth look through. I am hoping to find a PA I like better than the Super-Hunter from Triax (always been my favorite).

If you have seen the redhawk in rifts merc ops blue hawk is similar in appearance to it although with upgraded chuck artwork.
Icefalcon
Champion

kaid wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:
Premier wrote:

If you have seen the redhawk in rifts merc ops blue hawk is similar in appearance to it although with upgraded chuck artwork.

Don't have Merc Ops either. :lol:
Icefalcon
Champion

Nightfactory wrote:NG2 has PA's out the ying-yang and they are pretty awesome. What are your five most favorite ones?

For five favorite: Forester, Thunder Hound, Beach Stormer, Demon Slayer and the Silent Shadow.
Icefalcon
Champion

Premier wrote:Very intriguing idea and poll you have here!!!

Alright Chuck, I just got my hardcover today, so now I am ready to weigh in here.

Premier wrote:1. What Top 5 NG PAs would you as a Player least like to encounter in the field in a combative scenario.

Cougar (having something like that right up in your grill could be disconcerting); Juicer Killer (the assisted firing mode is way to good at its job); Night Reaper (a nasty surprise if you take it for nothing more than EBA), Missleman (I don't like that many missiles flying at me), Samson Mark 2 (big mean ouchy, 'nuff said)

Premier wrote:2. What Top 5 NG PAs would you as a Player like to have assisting you as NPCs or that you can have available in your campaign?

Samson (because then it becomes ouchy to someone else ;) ), Forester (best scout model I have ever seen and the "hex" grenades are the best technology for SDC or MSC creature suppression I have EVER seen in a Palladium book), Thunder Hound (I like playing Dog Boys and seeing a power armor designed for them is an instant like), Beach Stormer (I like amphibious type armors and this is a great one), Delilah (good all around armor, would make a great armor for use in groups of 5-6 armors as a fireteam)

Premier wrote:3. As GMs, what are the top 5 NG PAs you would like to throw at your Players to really challenge them?

Samson Mark 2 (ouchy remember), Enforcer Guardsmen (please, shoot the cops!), Juicer Killer (Juicers and Crazies beware, and I have lots of players that like those two classes), Midas (nothing says "I love you" like a flamethrower to the face), Forester (I really love this one and a lot of players that I game with rely on being some heavy duty MDC creature and those "hex" grenades would be fun to use on them)

Premier wrote:4. What Top 5 PAs out of all of RIFTS Earth would you as a player least like to engage in a hostile scenario?

Jaeger (one of my all time favorites, it is the most well rounded and modular PA's out there), Samson Mark 2 (can't get away from that ouchy factor), Semper Fi (one nasty main weapon plus good all around suit), Hell Angel (a Glitter Boy that flies, *shivers* ), Taurus GB (two?!?! mortar cannons at 2.2 mile range, no thank you)

Premier wrote:4. As GMs, what Top 5 PAs out of all of RIFTS Earth would you like to throw at your Players to really test them?

Super Jaeger (same as Jaeger above but more so), Hell Angel (the flight combined with boom gun equals run for cover little ants), Predator Mark 2 (very devastating if used in groups), Glitter Boy Killer (very fast and well armed), Forester (makes a good support unit and the "hex" grenades make this a nice choice)

I hope this helps out.
Icefalcon
Champion

I know I only had a quick readthrough today of NG 2 but I did find one small thing that bothered me. From a marketing standpoint (on NG's behalf), they are trying to sell the Forester to Wilderness Scouts. There is only one problem with that. Wilderness Scouts cannot get pilot power armor skills. I know it also mentions other "scout" types but it specifically mentions Wilderness Scouts.
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Icefalcon wrote:I know I only had a quick readthrough today of NG 2 but I did find one small thing that bothered me. From a marketing standpoint (on NG's behalf), they are trying to sell the Forester to Wilderness Scouts. There is only one problem with that. Wilderness Scouts cannot get pilot power armor skills. I know it also mentions other "scout" types but it specifically mentions Wilderness Scouts.

Wilderness Scouts maybe ROBOT MAN SIZE pilots that ACT LIKE SCOUTS ?
Icefalcon
Champion

Again, as I said: I know directly in the entry it states "Whether you are part of a military company, civilian lumber operation, or a Wilderness Scout, huntsman, trapper, cartographer or explorer....." and "Based on favorable response and growing buzz from explorers, professional trappers, big game hunters, lumber camps, Wilderness Scouts, and even adventurers and mercenaries..."

Notice the capitalization of Wilderness Scout, it refers to the class itself. Yes, I know there are other scout type classes. Yes, I know things can be changed to suit my games. Yes, I even get that it is illustrating that the PA is supposed to be for those types of classes. However, it specifically states Wilderness Scout (my favorite class by the way) is their target sale group.
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Icefalcon wrote:Again, as I said: I know directly in the entry it states "Whether you are part of a military company, civilian lumber operation, or a Wilderness Scout, huntsman, trapper, cartographer or explorer....." and "Based on favorable response and growing buzz from explorers, professional trappers, big game hunters, lumber camps, Wilderness Scouts, and even adventurers and mercenaries..."

Notice the capitalization of Wilderness Scout, it refers to the class itself. Yes, I know there are other scout type classes. Yes, I know things can be changed to suit my games. Yes, I even get that it is illustrating that the PA is supposed to be for those types of classes. However, it specifically states Wilderness Scout (my favorite class by the way) is their target sale group.

nicely said Icefalcon
Icefalcon
Champion

ZINO wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:Again, as I said: I know directly in the entry it states "Whether you are part of a military company, civilian lumber operation, or a Wilderness Scout, huntsman, trapper, cartographer or explorer....." and "Based on favorable response and growing buzz from explorers, professional trappers, big game hunters, lumber camps, Wilderness Scouts, and even adventurers and mercenaries..."

nicely said Icefalcon

Thanks, I tried to filter it enough to not seem like an angry post. I am glad it came across the right way. ;)

Return to “Rifts®”