ATB2 clarification requested

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

ATB2 clarification requested

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

The description of the Serum Plant says, "Special dietary needs, such as diabetics, or those whose bodies fail to produce some essential protein, can maintain perfect health by eating one of the little apples every other day."

Vestigial Disadvantage Diet: Carnivore says, "Eating even a small amount of vegetables, fruits or grains is likely to make the character ill. In order to stay healthy the character must eat a quantity of meat equal to the character's Size Level in pounds, at least once every four days."

So which do I go with? If my mutant carnivore gets sick and is treated with a Serum Plant will he just get sicker?

Which overrules the other?
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
warrenthewanderer
D-Bee
Comment: A wise man once said that is true happiness.

Re: ATB2 clarification requested

Unread post by warrenthewanderer »

The Serum Plant Plant won't worsen the situation since it alters its nutrients based on the individuals specific needs/physiology.
KEEP CALM AND CAST SPELLS

The man I am having dinner with is a barbarian (a Visigoth? Or just an a--hole?)

O boards, you have held up so much tedious posts that I am amazed you have not already 404'd in ruin

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”