Can we get a notice?

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

FluidicAztec
Explorer

Can we get a notice?

Unread post by FluidicAztec »

So, I'm not sure if this is the right Forum, but is there some way Palladium can post a notice on my final Rifter before my subscription runs out so I can renew? Or maybe even set up some kind of auto-renew feature? I know my wife gets all kinds of magazines that send a bunch of reminder notices, but I have never seen anything like that from Palladium.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: Can we get a notice?

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

If you go to my account in the store and check out your previous orders it will tell you which one you asked to start on. Count four from that.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

FluidicAztec wrote:So, I'm not sure if this is the right Forum, but is there some way Palladium can post a notice on my final Rifter before my subscription runs out so I can renew? Or maybe even set up some kind of auto-renew feature? I know my wife gets all kinds of magazines that send a bunch of reminder notices, but I have never seen anything like that from Palladium.

Greetings and Salutations. DarkElf is, of course, correct. However, there's another method as well. Since you're already receiving subscriptions, you can look at the envelope when it comes in. The label with your name and address on it also lists your subscription numbers. So it'll say like "53-56" and then after you rewew it the envelope will say "57-60" and then again at "61-64." It's not spelled out in great big letters, but it's there if you know to look (I can't remember who pointed it out to me). Anyways, just another tidbit that might help. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

FluidicAztec wrote:So, I'm not sure if this is the right Forum, but is there some way Palladium can post a notice on my final Rifter before my subscription runs out so I can renew? Or maybe even set up some kind of auto-renew feature? I know my wife gets all kinds of magazines that send a bunch of reminder notices, but I have never seen anything like that from Palladium.

I called the office and they told me my status.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

A reminder with the last issue would still be nice though.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

The Dark Elf wrote:If you go to my account in the store and check out your previous orders it will tell you which one you asked to start on. Count four from that.

That only works if you have an account though...
flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

Prysus wrote:

Greetings and Salutations. DarkElf is, of course, correct. However, there's another method as well. Since you're already receiving subscriptions, you can look at the envelope when it comes in. The label with your name and address on it also lists your subscription numbers. So it'll say like "53-56" and then after you rewew it the envelope will say "57-60" and then again at "61-64." It's not spelled out in great big letters, but it's there if you know to look (I can't remember who pointed it out to me). Anyways, just another tidbit that might help. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.

This bit of information is pure gold!

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

flatline wrote:
Prysus wrote:

This bit of information is pure gold!

--flatline

AGREED!!!
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

It's not a bad idea!!!
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

The Beast wrote:A reminder with the last issue would still be nice though.

EXACTLY!
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”