Stats on the Minor Pantheon

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Stats for the Minor Pantheon yes or no

Poll ended at Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 am

Yes I would like to see stats and info on these minor gods.
94%
Nope not interested.
6%

Total votes: 18

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Stats on the Minor Pantheon

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

In Dragons and Gods, the Church of Light & Dark mentions by name some of the Minor Pantheon
page 133 and again on pages 162-163. I find it interesting Eric choose these specific deities
from Egyptian, Persian, and Sumerian/Assyrian mythology but provides no detailed information
about them (accept for Sebek the Crocodile God). Some of these deities have some cool stories
that can be easily incorporated into the Palladium setting as those belonging to the Church of
Light and Church of Taut. I don't know if this was done intentionally for G.M.s to research and
introduce on their own or if at a later date something would be done with them. I for one having
a deep love for mythology of all cultures (hence the reason I role play) have provided stats and
detailed information that will allow G.M. to introduce these minor deities into their games or to
have background information on. Furthermore you can of course play a priest and choose one of
them as your deity. You'll just have to look harder to find a temple or they have a tiny section
within a major church with a dusty figure for your character to knell and pray to and/or give
offerings for. If anyone is interested in seeing these deities it is something I can post. I leave the
decision to the masses :) .
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Stats on the Minor Pantheon

Unread post by auyl »

I voted yes, but maybe send them as a Rifter article.
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

Gotta agree with auyl on this...
Make it a Rifter article.
This is the kind of stuff I have always expected to find in the Rifter since its beginning.
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

There was a minor pantheon in R9.5 and the Russian Gods in <I forget which one>.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:There was a minor pantheon in R9.5 and the Russian Gods in <I forget which one>.

either #3 or #6 (cant recall beyond that)
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Damian Magecraft wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:There was a minor pantheon in R9.5 and the Russian Gods in <I forget which one>.

either #3 or #6 (cant recall beyond that)

Rifter #6, p. 30 (again, thanks to the Best of the Rifter #1-33- Hope they do one for 34-66)
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

I am working on some details of some of the Light and Dark minor pantheon for a Rifter article. Not actual stats for the gods, though, but information on their worshippers and priests on the Palladium World.

P.S. Bast is statted out in Rifts: South America.
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Soldier of Od wrote:I am working on some details of some of the Light and Dark minor pantheon for a Rifter article. Not actual stats for the gods, though, but information on their worshippers and priests on the Palladium World.

I'd be interested in reading that. And yes I'm aware of Bast stats. In fact I would simply convert
them to S.D.C. and give her a PFRPG background that went along with the information given from
that book.
Soldier of Od
Hero

Reagren Wright wrote:
Soldier of Od wrote:I am working on some details of some of the Light and Dark minor pantheon for a Rifter article. Not actual stats for the gods, though, but information on their worshippers and priests on the Palladium World.

I'd be interested in reading that. And yes I'm aware of Bast stats. In fact I would simply convert
them to S.D.C. and give her a PFRPG background that went along with the information given from
that book.

Ditto.
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Good luck on that!!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Soldier of Od
Hero

zyanitevp wrote:

Good luck on that!!

Thanks!
Rifter Contributor:
Reagren Wright

Your votes have heard loud and clear. There is an interest in seeing the Minor Pantheon stated
out. The question is go for the unoffical cannon position in the Rifter or post them here. Posting
them here in the sure fire way those with an interest get to see these guys. Not so with the
Rifter. Hmm :-? , decisions, decisions.
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Reagren Wright wrote:Your votes have heard loud and clear. There is an interest in seeing the Minor Pantheon stated
out. The question is go for the unoffical cannon position in the Rifter or post them here. Posting
them here in the sure fire way those with an interest get to see these guys. Not so with the
Rifter. Hmm :-? , decisions, decisions.
Seeing as you have been published in the Rifter before...
You have the skills to get these published there as well.
Reagren Wright

ANAT THE DESTROYER
The Lady of War and Beauty

Anat is the daughter of Ra and the current consort of Set. She is a ruthless goddess and
confines herself to slaying the enemies of Set. She has destroyed entire towns just to please
her husband and the followers of the Cult of Set who ask for her aid. Her viciousness is
legendary. In one-story she supposedly made belts out of the heads and hands of her enemies
after wading through their blood. Another says a demigod once offended her, so she took
revenge on him by cutting, grinding, burning, and scattering his body like grain.
Although a terrible war deity, she was once regarded as a just and benevolent goddess of
beauty and fertility. Her grace and beauty were considered among the pinnacle of perfection.
During this time, she was a destroyer of evil serpents (dragons and sea serpents) and a sworn
enemy of giant kind, especially after the assassin goddess Goridge killed one of her lovers. All of
that changed when an elf king gave his first-born son Aqhat a magical bow made by Thoth.
Anat offered him the gift of immortality for the bow. He not only refused her offer but mocked
her for pretending to be a warrior. Angered she sent an army of eagles to tear the boy to shreds
then deliver the bow to her. Upon hearing what happen, Ra restored Aqhat to life then return
the bow to him, afterward he beat his daughter nearly to her death, but not before casting her
out of his Pantheon. Set was quick to respond and offered his love to her, which she gladly
accepted.

Unfortunately, Anat has allowed her rage to make enemies out of those Set seeks to align
himself with (Andras for instance), thus making his life with her extremely difficult. She
continues to be a slayer of serpents (good, selfish, and evil) and of giant kind. She has vowed
to see Modeus destroyed after he tricked a mortal love interest of hers into coming into Hades
where he was imprisoned and later executed.

Anat’s tales of savagery and war prowess has sparked interest in her in the lands of the
Northern Barbarians and among the various orc tribes in the Old Kingdom.

Alignment: Miscreant
Size: 20 feet (6 m) tall.
Description: A magnificent, athletic beauty with long, curly black hair, wearing either a
skimpy short tunic, or full battle regalia with a plumed crown. She usually seen holding a shield
and a spear in her right hand and a battleaxe in her left.
Attributes: I.Q.: 17, M.E.: 26, M.A.: 13, P.S.: 48, P.P.: 26, P.E.: 25, P.B.: 24, Spd.: 88 (60 mph/96 km).
Natural A.R.: 10
Hit Points: 1250
S.D.C.: 2000
P.P.E.: 2500
Horror Factor/Awe: 14
Experience Level: 20th level Soldier and 10th level Wizard
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 200 feet (61 m), see the invisible, turn invisible at will,
teleport 98%, dimensional teleport 65%, bio-regenerate 2D6x10 S.D.C./hp per minute, summon
6D6 big cats (lions) and 3D6x10 eagles.
Deific Powers: Anat has the full range of powers over her followers, and can perform all
prototypical deific powers at double the normal cost. \
The Rage: Before Anat goes into battle, she puts on purple make-up and coriander scent.
As soon as the battle begins, she flies into a rage and becomes an unstoppable killing machine.
She gains 2 additional attacks per melee, +6 to strike, +16 to damage, a Horror Factor of 18,
inflicts critical strikes on unmodified dice roll of 16-18, and automatic death blows on unmodified
dice roll of 19-20!!! After the battle, Anat must wash the purple make-up and coriander scent
off or she will fly into a rage again. If she spends additional P.P.E can she qualm the rage. Cost :
250 P.P.E. prior to battle. 200 P.P.E and a Token Body Investment after the fighting is done.
Transmutation: Eagle or Lion. Her most honored worshippers are given this as a
blessing. They are made into her army of eagles and lions that follow her into battle. Cost: 250
P.P.E.
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 80%, turn dead 97% (affecting 1D4x10 dead at a time),
and healing touch restores 3D6 hp/S.D.C.
Magic Powers: Knows all spells from levels 1-8, plus banishment, mystic portal, amulet,
remove curse, close rift, and dimension portal. Opponents must make a saving throw of 15 or
better to save against her magic.
Psionic Powers: 1000 I.S.P. She knows all sensitive and healing powers, plus empathic
transmission, mind block auto defense, psi-shield, and psi-sword.
Skills of Note: Detect ambush, detect concealment, intelligence, military etiquette,
wilderness survival, seduction, all domestic, all scholarly, all languages at 98%. W.P. Archery and
Targeting, W.P. Battle Axe, W.P. Shield, W.P. Spear, boxing, and wrestling.
Attacks per Melee Round: Seven hand to hand/psionic attacks per melee or two by
magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +5 initiative, +6 roll with punch/fall,
+2 to strike, +4 to parry and dodge, +1 to save vs. magic, and +10 to save vs. horror factor.
Favorite Weapons: Anat is seldom without any of her weapons.
1. Battle Axe of Anat: This weapon does 1D6x10 damage (double damage against
dragons, sea serpents, Worms of Taut, and all snakes/serpents). It has +3 to strike that is also
doubled when fighting dragons.
2. Dragon Bone Spear: Does 4D6 damage and can be thrown over one mile (1.6
km).
3. Indestructible Shield: This shield cannot be damage by any means, yet it is as
light as a feather. Does 2D6 damage when thrown. It provides its owner a +3 to parry and
makes them impervious to all special powers/attacks of true dragons, including breath attacks,
petrifaction, horror factor, and a dragon’s gaze, but does not include dragon psionics or spell
magic.
4. Magic Armor: The armor is extremely lightweight. A.R. 17 and 2000 S.D.C.
Allies: Almost none, between her berserker rages and lustful desires toward men who
catch her attention, she has alienated herself from almost everybody. None of Set allies can
tolerate being around her.
Enemies: All spirits of light and forces of goodness, (particularly the Gods of Light). True
Giants and Dragons especially hate her, as do their pantheons. Apepi has warned her that he is
not to trifle with. Styphon the Black has vowed to dismember her if he ever finds her. Nephthys,
Seth’s first wife, never cared for the woman, but at the same time was thankful someone else
fulfills Set’s needs.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Holy weapons and all rune weapons inflict double damage
against her.
Hysterical aggressive reaction. The woman can’t deal with rejection or someone
telling her “no.” She throws a temper tantrum that causes her to revert into a crazed maniac.
Technology & Notes: Anat has no use for technology unless it does something to
enhance her appearance.
Minions: Eagles and Lions are naturally drawn to her. Her position in the Church of Taut is
rapidly diminishing, yet her shrines can still be found at their holy places of worship.
Rifts® Earth: If she learned she could possibly gain new worshipers, she would drop
everything (including Set) and make her way there. She would also seek to destroy every
Ancient Dragon who put him or herself in a prominent position of power, like Pharaoh Rama-Set
for example. M.D.C. 3000
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

BABA THE BABOON

Once a friend and ally of the Gods of Light during the Chaos War, in fact he was, so beloved by
Osiris he named him his adopted son. After the war, Baba became frustrated as he was treated
more or less like Osiris’ pet than a fellow deity. He found even less favor as a deity for the
monster races. After his father’s death, Baba killed hundreds of Osiris followers and feasted on
their entrails. Yet it was the rapes and murders of several female godlings and demigoddess that
got him named him as an enemy for the Pantheon of Ra. Baba has not been entirely embraced
by the Pantheon of the Gods of Darkness, and the jealousy between him and Ammit is ever
present. Baba does find favor in those who worship the dead and/or partake in cannibalism.

Alignment: Diabolic
Size: 10 feet (3 m) at the shoulder, 3 foot (.9 m) tail.
Description: He is a giant baboon with an appetite for blood and gore. He often displays
animal baboon behavior.
Attributes: I.Q.: 12, M.E.: 20, M.A.: 8, P.S.: 40, P.P.: 28, P.E.: 26, P.B.: 5, Spd: 66 (46.2 mph/74.3 km).
Natural A.R.: 13
Hit Points: 1200
S.D.C.: 1000
P.P.E.: 1000
I.S.P.: 900
Horror/Awe Factor: 17.
Experience Levels: 10th level Mercenary and 8th level Thief.
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 1000 feet (304 m), see the invisible, track by smell 45%
(90% if the subject is bleeding), superior hearing and eyesight, climb 90%, impervious to fire and
heat, bio-regenerate 1D6x10 hp/S.D.C per minute, teleport 70%, dimensional teleport 60%,
knows all languages, summon 2D4x10 baboons (all as blood thirty as himself).
Deific Powers: Baba has the full range of powers over her followers, and can perform all
prototypical deific powers at double the regular cost.
Priest/Healing Powers: None.
Magic Powers: All 1st level wizard spells and 1-4th level necromancy spells plus turn the
dead, create zombie and animate/control the dead. It takes a 13 or better to save vs. his
magic.
Psionic Powers: All physical psionics plus pyrokinesis, bio-manipulation, and invisible haze.
Skills of Note: Knows all rogue and wilderness skills, plus tracking (humanoid), and
interrogation techniques at 90%.
Attacks per Melee Round: Six hand to hand attacks per melee or two by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +2 to initiative, +4 to strike, +2 to
parry and dodge, +3 to save vs. poison, and +10 to save vs. horror factor.
Favorite Weapons: None, however he's been known to fling feces and entrails.
Allies: None. The Pantheon of Taut barely acknowledges his existence. Bes is the only
one who’d likely come to his aid. Once he found love and affection with Michla-Da, but his
aggressiveness and sadistic nature ended the relationship. Chantico is trying to establish a
mutual alliance with him. Both Tolmet and Vald-Tegor are amused by his antics but not likely to
come to his immediate aid.
Enemies: Isis, Ra, and the Gods of Light. Ammit would love to kill him if given the chance.
The Juggernaut vows to rip him apart for assaulting Aco. Neither the Deevils nor Demon Lords
want anything to do with him.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune and holy weapons inflict double their normal amount of damage.
Technology and Notes: None.
Minions: He has absolute authority over baboons and most other primates. He seems to
prefer the company of zombies and other undead than the living.
Rifts® Earth: He would be in search of any monster or being that he could consider
calling a friend. M.D.C. 2000
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

BAST
The Lady of Cats
(Based primarily on the character appearing in Rifts® World Book Six-South America by C.J.
Carella)

Bast is an ancient goddess of light, long associated with the Pantheon of Ra as a symbol of
happiness and levity. Once she fought alongside them against the Old Ones. During her stay
with the Pantheon, festivals in her name were more like wild parties than religious ceremonies.
Although she has been a long time enemy of the forces of evil, Bast was always impulsive and
spoiled, reflecting her feline nature. On a whim, the goddess demanded that Ra turn over to her
the feline warrior race known as the Ramen, claiming they belong to her, as goddess of all cat
races. Ra quiet rightly refused and Bast stormed out of his extra-dimensional palace,
withdrawing her support from the Gods of Light. Even though she is impulsive and selfish, she
has no intension of joining the Pantheon of Taut, despite Anhur’s advances, which she has
spurned and he considers an insult. The goddess possesses an endlessly curiosity. She
frequently goes on adventures and quest just to have fun. She is generous and friendly toward
those she considers her friends, but she will destroy anyone who offends her.
Although she has withdrawn her support from the Gods of Light, the Church of Light and
Dark still recognizes her as a member of Ra’s pantheon and still celebrates many of her festivals.

Alignment: Unprincipled
Size: 18 feet (5.5 m) tall.
Description: A beautiful cat-headed woman in gold vestments. Bast can assume the
shape of any feline animal, from the tiniest kitty-cat to a gigantic saber-tooth. She sometimes
appears a furry humanoid cat, similar to the intermediate form of a werejagauar.
Attributes: I.Q.: 21, M.E.: 18, M.A.: 23, P.S.: 23, P.P.: 26, P.E.: 20, P.B.: 22, Spd.: 66 (46 mph/72 km).
Hit Points: 1500
S.D.C.: 3375
P.P.E.: 2000
Horror/Awe Factor: 15
Experience Levels: 15th level Wizard, 10th level earth warlock and mind mage.
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 1000 feet (304 m), see the invisible, turn invisible at will,
teleport 89%, dimensional teleport 80%, metamorphosis into any cat shape at will, resistant to
cold and heat (half damage), bio-regenerate 4D6x10 hp/S.D.C per minute, summon 6D6 wild/big
cats and 3D6x10 domestic cats.
Deific Powers: Bast has the full range of powers over her followers, and can perform all
prototypical deific powers at double the normal cost.
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 80%, healing touch 2D6 hp/S.D.C, turn dead 90%
(affecting 6D6 dead at a single time).
Magic Powers: All spell magic levels 1 through 15 at 15th level. All earth elemental magic
at 10th level.
Psionic Powers: 1000 I.S.P. All healing, sensitive, and physical powers at 10th level.
Skills of Note: All wilderness and domestic skills at 98%, wilderness survival 98%, speak
all languages 98%, W.P. Sword, W.P. Blunt, and W.P. Paired.
Attacks per Melee Round: Five hand to hand/psionic attacks per melee or two by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +2 to initiative, +2 roll with punch/fall,
+2 to strike, +5 to parry and dodge, +2 to pull punch, +2 to save vs. poison and magic, +5 to
save vs. psionics, +10 to save vs. horror factor, and disarm.
Favorite Weapons:
1.The Cat’s Gauntlet. A greatest rune weapon, shaped like a silver-clawed glove.
Bast has been known to give a few of her most loyal followers a lesser version of this gauntlet
(reduce damages and spell level by half).
1. Standard powers of all rune weapons. I.Q. 10. Those not Unprincipled in alignment take
4D6 points of damage each melee while holding the weapon.
2. Spell Magic. It can cast the following spells as often as 3 times a day per 24 hours:
Blinding flash, globe of daylight, cloud of smoke, wall of flame, circle of flame, firebolt, fireball,
ignite fire, fuel flame, and impervious to fire. All are equal to a 12th level warlock.
3. The claw does 1D6x10 points of damage. Double damage to alien intelligences.
4. Hooked Spikes: The gauntlet’s three-hooked knuckle spikes can fly out of their housing
yet remain connected to the gauntlet by a long chain link. Each knuckle spike does 3D6 damage
and the victim is snagged and can be pulled toward the wielder (to see if the victim can resist,
each side rolls a D20 plus their P.S. bonus; the higher total wins the contest). Range: The chain
links extend up to 100 feet (30 m)
2. Enchanted scale armor: A.R. 15 and 1000 S.D.C.
Allies: Although she has withdrawn her support from the Pantheon of Light, Bast can still
count upon the support of all good deities of other pantheons, in particular Ippotomi and
Wolvenar.
Enemies: The Pantheon of Set, especially Apepi and Anhur. She is hated by deevils and
demons, and by several alien intelligences. The enemies of the Ramen are her enemies.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune magic and weapon inflict double damage against
her.
Technology and Notes: She has little use for fancy gadgets.
Minions: The Ramen. It is believed she has an army of 20,000 in her home realm. It is her ultimate goal to have the entire race of Raman to be her constant servants.
Rifts® Earth: See Rifts® World Book Six-South America
Reagren Wright

GEB
The Earth Father

Geb is the father of the Osiris, Isis, Set, and Nephthys, so in all essence he is the creator of the
Pantheon of Light and Dark. In some religious text, he is one of the oldest beings in the
Megaverse®, a sort of alien intelligence in humanoid form that is related to the Old Ones. He
was definitely around during the Age of Chaos, but did not participate in the battle. Rumor has it
that one of the Old Ones kidnapped his wife/sister Nut, and she hasn’t been seen since. To this
day Geb weeps for her return. The few remaining followers he has left claim that on the day Nut
returns to his side, he will reclaim his dominion over the world, and the Pantheon of Light and
Dark will be made back into the House of Geb. Few in the Church of Light and Dark believe this
tale, and neither do Ra or Set. Presently the Earth Father wants nothing to do with anyone,
especially his warring children. He lives in eternal solitude in his own realm separate from the
Pantheon of Light, who still claims him as one of theirs. His worshippers consist mainly of
Elementalist and Druids.

Alignment: Anarchist
Size: 75 feet (22.8 m) tall.
Description: He is a huge, heavily muscled man. He wears a giant white crown and carries
a huge 50 foot (15.24 m) staff.
Attributes: I.Q.: 27, M.E.: 24, M.A.: 18, P.S.: 90, P.P.: 21, P.E.: 32, P.B.: 8, Spd.: 88 (60
mph/96 km)
Natural A.R.: 18
Hit Points: 15,000
S.D.C.: 20,000
P.P.E.: 14,000
Horror/Awe Factor: 18
Experience Levels: 18th level Soldier, 15th level earth warlock and wizard
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 2000 feet (609 m), see the invisible, turn invisible at will, see
through all illusions and concealment, teleport 98%, dimensional teleport 88%, bio-regenerate
1D6x100 hp/S.D.C per minute, metamorphosis into any animal, humanoid, or superior shape at
will, impervious to cold, heat, fire, mind control, and poison. He takes ½ damage from all energy
attacks (including magic) and normal weapons, summon 2D6 minor elementals or two major
elementals.
Deific Powers: Geb has the full range of powers over his followers, and can perform all
prototypical deific powers at regular cost.
Control Tectonics: Cost 400 P.P.E., no body investment.
Consume P.P.E.: Cost 1000 P.P.E., no body investment
Banish.: Cost 30 P.P.E.
Bio-Regeneration: Deific: 150 P.P.E.
Dispel Deific Power: 100 P.P.E and receives a +5 bonus!!!
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 80%, remove curse 84%, healing touch 3D6 hp/S.D.C,
resurrection 86%, and turn dead 90% (affect 2D6x10 dead).
Magic Powers: All earth elemental spells at 15th level, and all spell magic from levels 1st
through 5th, plus fireball, time slip, tongue, life drain, luck curse, negate magic, sickness, spoil,
wisp of confusion, speed of the snail, summon entity, time hole, close rift, and transformation.
All these spells are 15th level and require a saving throw vs. magic of 17 or better.
Psionic Powers: None.
Skills of Note: Magically knows all language 98%, all lore and wilderness, W.P. staff (15th
level), and can perform any skill he requires at any given time at 90% proficiency.
Attacks per Melee Round: Six hand-to-hand attacks per melee or two by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +2 to initiative, +6 to pull punch,
death blow on an unmodified 16-20, +6 roll with punch/fall, +3 on all saving throws, critical
strikes on an unmodified 17-20, +14 to save vs. horror factor. A single punch from Geb does
2D6x10 +P.S. points of damage! A power blow does 4D6x10 + P.S. points of damage yet counts
s two attacks.
Favorite Weapons:
1. The Crown of Geb: It so big it won’t fit anyone but him. Should anyone but him
touch it, they will suffer 1D6x100 points of damage. Wearing the crown he can utilize the
following spells once a day at 6th level; Repel Animal, Control the Beast, Summon & Control
Canines, Summon & Control Rodents, and Summon & Control Animals.
2. The Rod of Geb: This monstrous weapon is completely alien in origin; even Thoth
has no idea where it came from or what’s made of. Its so big no one but him can lift it. It’s
indestructible and a single blow from it can do 2D4x100 points of damage to mortal beings and
double damage to all supernatural beings and creatures of magic, including other gods. The rod
can instantly restore 4D6x10 hp/S.D.C three times a day and function as a 20th level power
staff.
Allies: None. Geb’s only desire is to be left alone. Only Thoth and Kym-Nark-Mar
occasionally talk to him.
Enemies: He has warned all of his children not to disturb him or suffer the consequences.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune weapons and millennium tree weapons inflict double damage against him.
Touch of the Earth: When Geb’s feet are not touching the ground, his N.A.R is reduce to
12, his P.S. becomes 30, and he becomes vulnerable to fire, heat, and cold.
Technology and Notes: No use for it ever, although, he does admire excellent work in masonry.
Minions: Quebex-The Great Goose. The stats for this creature are equal to a 6th level
Kukulan Dragon Hatchling. Quebex hardly ever leaves Geb’s side. Sometimes he can be found
sitting on top of the crown. Some speculate the creature might be an extension of his own life
force or some kind of avatar.
Elementals:. There are usually 2D4 minor Earth Elementals protecting him all the
time. Geb is regarded as an Elemental Intelligence by all Elementals and they will obey him
without question.
Rifts® Earth: No interest. M.D.C. 35,000
Reagren Wright

KHNUM
Lord of the Cool Waters

Oh my heart…
Do not stand up against me.
Do not create opposition against me among the assessors!
Do not tip the scales against me in the presence of the Keeper of Balance!
You are my soul which is in my body,
The god Khnum who makes my limbs sound.
When you go forth to the Hereafter,
My name shall not stink to the courtiers who create people on his behalf.
Do not tell lies about me in the presence of Osiris!
Poem in the Book of Ma’at

Khnum is a very ancient being. Like Geb, he too was around during the Age of Chaos. In
some legends, he created dwarves and gnomes on his potter’s wheel with mud from the Old
Kingdom River, but neither race is willing to accept this belief. In other dwarf legends, he either
created the river or has something to do with its annual flooding of the lowlands. Officially, the
Church regards him as the guardian of the river’s source, and it is this reason the giants of Mt.
Nimro consider him an enemy. Though his worshippers are few, followers in the Church of Light
and Dark to this day ask for his blessing whenever they cross a river by ship or if they want rain
to water their fields. Travelers attempting to sail west up the Old Kingdom River are advised to
be on the lookout for a sailing ship with five masts, all of them square-rigged except the after
mast, which is fore-and-aft rigged.

Size: 20 (6 m) tall.
Description: He is a huge, heavily muscled man with a ram’s head with a white-feathered crown.
Attributes: I.Q.: 23, M.E.: 22, M.A.: 22, P.S.: 40, P.P.: 20, P.E.: 22, P.B.: 12, Spd.: 33 (22.5 mph/36 km)
Natural A.R.: 11
Hit Points: 1100
S.D.C.: 1300
P.P.E.: 1500
Horror/Awe Factor: 14
Experience Levels: 14th level Sailor and 10th level air and water warlock.
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 1000 feet (305 m), see the invisible, turn invisible at will,
impervious to cold (including magical), swim 100%, bio-regenerate 1D6x10 hp/S.D.C per minute,
teleport 70%, dimensional teleport 60%, summon 1D4 minor water elementals or one major
elemental.
Deific Powers: Khnum has the full range of powers over her followers, and can perform all
Control Weather: Local: Cost 200 P.P.E.
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 40%, remove curse 44%, healing touch 2D6 hp/S.D.C,
resurrection 20%, and turn dead 70% (affect 4D6 dead).
Magic Powers: All air and water elemental spells at 10th level.
Psionic Powers: 300 I.S.P. All sensitive powers plus hydrokinesis.
Skills of Note: Fishing, all naval, boat building, sailing, rope works, carpentry, and athlete
at 90%. Magically knows all language 98%. W.P. Sword. W.P. Spear.
Attacks per Melee Round: Four hand-to-hand attacks per melee or two by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +1 to initiative, +2 strike, +3 to parry
and dodge, +3 to pull punch, +5 to roll with punch/impact, +8 to save vs. horror factor, and +1
on all saving throws.
Favorite Weapons:
1. Khnum’s Spear: A magical spear that does 1D4x10 points of damage and can be
thrown underwater without penalty then return to his hand. Range: 1000 feet (304.8 m)
2. Khnum’s Sword: A bronze sword with a sickle-like blade that inflicts 1D4x10
points of damage, double damage against vampires and undead.
Allies: His position among the Gods of Light diminished with the fall of elf and dwarf
kingdoms. Nevertheless Church of Light & Dark worshippers using the Old Kingdom River and the
Great River in the Eastern Territory are beginning to ask for his blessing since the voyages are
becoming more dangerous.
Enemies: The Gods of Darkness. He and Sebek have been rivals for centuries.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune weapons inflict double damage against him.
Technology and Notes: If he ever got his hands on a modern luxury liner, there would be
no getting him off it.
Minions: None, accept for the occasional water elemental he summons.
Rifts® Earth: He would find away to join the Coalition Navy or Free Quebec. M.D.C. 1500
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

MESHKENT
Lady of Fate

She is the goddess of fate and reads the destiny of children. Through out history she has
stood guard over kids she prophecies that will one day become world changers. According to
legend, she looked after Lictalon as an elf child, the infant Araon Penington, Belgerphon the
Great, and Merkedi Leopold the First. Although her importance in the Church is in decline, she is
still regarded as one of the crucial figures that help determine if a member of the faithful will live
on in the afterlife. Pictures of her are seen in the ancient tombs of elves, dwarves, and gnomes
standing beside the scales where the deceased heart is examined and weighed to ascertain
suitability in paradise. Today many heads of state and individuals of prominence proclaim that
Meshkent watched over them as a child and continues to do so. Most of these individuals are
self-centered and ostentatious, and know nothing of the qualities Meshkent looks for when she
choose a candidate. Although she has been reduced to the status of a minor goddess, statues
of Meshkent can be found in nearly every church, temple, or cathedral of the Gods of Light
because pregnant women still pray to her to ensure their children will experience a safe delivery
from the womb. Even in most hospitals and places of healing special ritual practices involving
Meshkent take place before, during, and after the delivery.

Alignment: Principled
Description: A beautiful woman wearing a stylistic gold crown.
Attributes: I.Q.: 22, M.E.: 24, M.A.: 27, P.S.: 18, P.P.: 18, P.E.: 24, P.B.: 24, Spd: 50 (35 mph/566 km)
Hit Points: 1300
S.D.C.: 1600
P.P.E.: 2000
Horror/Awe Factor: 12
Experience Levels: 12th level Psi-Sensitive and 4th level wizard.
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 200 feet (60.96 m), see the invisible, turn invisible at will,
resistant to fire and cold (does half damage), bio-regenerate 1D6x10 hp/S.D.C per minute,
teleport 70%, dimensional teleport 60%, bio-regenerate 1D4x10 hp/S.D.C per minute, and speak
and understand all languages.
Deific Powers: Meshkent has the full range of powers over her followers, and can perform
all prototypical deific powers at double the regular cost.
Divination: Similar to the power of a Druid only Meskhent can see the future, gain
insights, and sense events that will take place in person’s life in 1D4 hours or 1D4x10 years. The
more time she spends with a person, the greater her ability to see their future. She can see
events that may happen within 10,000 miles of the person she has chosen to watch over. Cost:
500 P.P.E and Token Body Investment.
Prophecy: Similar to the power of a Druid only Meskhent receives “prophetic moments”
whenever something terrible or important is about to happen that will cause significant change
in the existence/life of a person, place, or thing. According to legend, she receives one a day.
Cost: 200 P.P.E.
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 90%, remove curse 84%, healing touch 3D6 hp/S.D.C,
resurrection 40%, and turn dead 70% (affect 4D6 dead).
Magic Powers: She knows all magic spells from levels 1-4, plus astral projection,
purification, crystal eye, cure illness, commune with spirits, locate, and sanctum. All spells are
equal to 4th level.
Psionic Powers: 3000 I.S.P. All sensitive powers plus cure insanity, hypnotic suggestion,
insert memory, and mind bond.
Skills of Note: All domestic and medical, plus wilderness survival, swim, and
demon/monster lore, all at 90%. Magically knows all language 98%. W.P. Sword. W.P. Spear.
Attacks per Melee Round: Five hand to hand/psionic attacks per melee or two by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +2 to initiative, +2 strike, +3 to parry
and dodge, +2 to pull punch, +2 to roll with punch/impact, +7 to save vs. horror factor, and +1
on all saving throws.
Favorite Weapons: None. She tries to avoid conflict whenever she can. If she is forced
into fight, she relies on her magic, psionics, or godhood.
Allies: The Gods of Light. She is on good terms with Epim who is hoping she can help her
determine a way to counter the Curse of the Na’runs. All good faerie folk and spirits of light
regard her as a friend.
Enemies: The Gods of Darkness. She is hated by all demons and deevils. However,
Abdul-Ra is seeking her out hoping she can answer questions for him.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune weapons inflict double damage against her.
Technology and Notes: She’d be amazed to see a modern delivery room.
Minions: None.
Rifts® Earth: She’d have a busy schedule trying to meet with everyone who plays a
crucial role in the world’s future. M.D.C. 2000
Reagren Wright

NEPHTHYS
Lady of Life and Death

Of all the minor gods, Nephthys is the only one who does not belong on the list. It’s not because
her importance has changed, on the contrary she has gone missing since the end of the
Elf/Dwarf War. Her story is at the heart for why there’s a split between the Light and Dark.
Nephthys is sister to Isis, Osiris, and Set. She became Set’s first wife, but felt no love for him.
His evilness never appealed to her. In fact, the only thing she did like about him was his magical
knowledge. More importantly he refused to father any children. Throughout their marriage
Nephthys yearned to be in a relationship like her sister’s and brother (Osiris and Isis), and as
long as she could remember, she fancied Osiris to the point of covetousness. Finally, she decided
to take him regardless of the consequences. Since she and Isis are nearly identical, she lay in
his bed, and when Osiris returned home, she brought darkness to the room and told him if he
could find her, he could have her. Thinking her to be beloved Isis, the Lawgiver searched the
room until he found her. Weeks later Thoth announced Nephthys was pregnant with Osiris’ child.
This enraged Set who decided to use Osiris’ child with his grand scheme of revenge. After
Anubis’ birth, Osiris wanted nothing to do with him, leaving Nephthys to raise him on her own.
Yet, this was to Set’s liking, for as Anubis grew older, the dark god whispered evil thoughts to
his nephew until he finally convinced him to betray his father. After Osiris’death, Nephthys wept
for days and vowed to Isis that she would do whatever she could to help restore him. If all
fourteen pieces could be brought back together, her superior resurrection powers would restore
him to life. Yet, despite their best efforts, all fourteen parts have never been brought to the
same place at the same time, namely because of the interference of Set and Anubis. For the
last six thousand years, Nephthys has been missing, and either refuses or is unable to respond
to the prayers of her priests. Isis has been responding to the prayers meant for her (so choosing
to worship Nephthys means choosing to worship Isis) until her sister can be found. No one is
sure what has happen to her, and the Gods of Darkness are not telling. Thoth claims she is still
alive but in desperate need of rescuing.

Description: A beautiful well-proportional female with silver hair, a pair of cow-like horns,
and reptilian wings. She is usually seen carrying a papyrus scepter and wearing an ankh made of
bone around her neck.
Attributes: I.Q.: 23, M.E.: 21, M.A.: 26, P.S.: 25, P.P.: 21, P.E.: 28, P.B.: 24, Spd.:77 (53 mph/85 km)
Natural A.R.: 12
Hit Points: 2600
S.D.C.: 5500
P.P.E.: 7000
Horror/Awe Factor: 11 or 16 for undead and necromancers.
Experience Levels: 17th level Wizard.
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 1000 feet (304.8 m), see the invisible, turn invisible at will,
resistant to fire and cold (does half damage), impervious to all vampire and undead powers,
impervious to possession and poison, bio-regenerate 1D6x10 hp/S.D.C per minute, teleport 85%,
dimensional teleport 61%, bio-regenerate 1D4x10 hp/S.D.C per minute, speak and understand all
languages.
Deific Powers: Nephthys has the full range of powers over her followers, and can perform all prototypical deific powers at the regular cost.
Life Rays: From her eyes, she can release a blast of positive energy that charges living
things with life giving power. It has the same effect as Bio Regeneration: Deific and provides a
temporary +2 to all combat rolls and saving throws for 1D4 hours. Against creatures that live off
stolen P.P.E and/or life energy (vampires, entities, various undead, and alien or vampire
intelligences), the positive energy overloads their bodies and leaves them feeling weak and
hungry. Damage is 3D6x10, temporarily reduces all combat rolls and saving throws by 2, Spd
attribute by 30%, and nullifies all bio-regeneration for 1D4 hours. Range: 300 feet (91.44 m).
Cost: 400 P.P.E.
Death Rays: From her eyes, she can release a blast of negative energy that destroys the
life force of living things. The victim’s only chance is to save vs. deific power (18 or better) or
the victim takes 3D6x10 points of damage direct to hit points (can even affect Gods). The
victim is so racked with pain reduce attacks and combat bonuses by half. The effects last for
1D4 hours. Against creatures that live off stolen P.P.E and/or life energy (vampires, entities,
various undead, and alien or vampire intelligences), the negative energy empowers them with
strength and speed. Increase hit points/S.D.C. by 50%, temporarily raises all combat rolls and
saving throws by 2, Spd attribute by 30%, and increases bio-regeneration +1D6 per melee round
for 1D4 hours. Range: 300 feet (91.44 m). Cost 400 P.P.E.
Resurrection: Deific: Cost nothing for mortals, 20 P.P.E for supernatural beings/creatures
of magic, 50 P.P.E for a god. She also restores 30% of the victims P.P.E. The rest returns with
normal rest and meditation. Zombies, mummies, and animated dead are instantly incinerated.
Vampires (accept masters) and other undead (including those from the Eternal Torment) can
make a saving throw vs. deific power (18 or better) to be returned to their normal life, a failed
roll results in the undead taking 3D6x10 direct to hit points. Note: This is her alleged power to
which she will bring Osiris back to life if all of his 14 remains can be found and brought to
together in a single spot.
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 98%, remove curse 96%, healing touch 6D6 hp/S.D.C,
and turn dead 100% (affects 4D6x100 dead).
Magic Powers: She knows all magic spells from levels 1-15, and all necromantic spells, but
does not have the special powers of a necromancer. To save against her magic requires a 17 or
better.
Psionic Powers: 1000 I.S.P. All healing, plus group mind block, P.P.E shield, and
hydrokinesis.
Skills of Note: All science, medical, and domestic skills at 98%. All lores at 90%. Magically
knows all language 98%.
Attacks per Melee Round: Five hand-to-hand attacks per melee or three by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +5 to initiative, +4 to roll with
punch/fall, +14 to save vs. horror factor, and +2 on all saving throws.
Favorite Weapons: Papyrus Scepter. A thick piece of papyrus formed into a scepter.
Written on the paper are hieroglyphic script, mystic symbols, and silver runes. Any creature of
evil or anarchist alignment touching it will be burned for 1D4x10 points of damage. The scepter
does 4D6 points of damage to mortals and supernatural beings, but undead, entities, alien
intelligences, and dark gods take 4D6x10 points of damage. The scepter glows in the presence
of those touched by the magic or psionic powers of the undead.
Allies: Isis and the entire Pantheon of Ra. She is also on good terms with Kalba (who
hopes she might be able to restore him to life), Utu, Epim, and Kormath.
Enemies: Set and her son Anubis will see her dead before they allow her to resurrect
Osiris. Her betrayal has made all the Gods of Darkness her enemy. She is the eternal enemy of
the undead and vampire intelligences. For reasons unknown, the Deevil Lords regard her as a
feared enemy.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune weapons and weapons made of silver inflict double
damage against her.
Minions: None per say.
Rifts® Earth: She’d make it her life mission to destroy the Vampire Kingdoms and rid the
world of all undead and supernatural menaces. M.D.C. 5000.
Reagren Wright

SEKHIR
The Protector of Isis

A long time friend and ally of Osiris, he served as one of Lokum the Arch Angel’s lieutenants
during the Age of Chaos and did battle with the Old Ones. During the conflict, a hundred minions
of the Old Ones overwhelmed Isis. No one but Sekhir could come to her aid. All alone, he
protected her from further harm until Osiris and Lokum could rally to her position. Forever
thankful, Osiris named him Isis’ tutelary in his absence. A position Sekhir maintains to this today,
wherever she goes, he will be there or in disguise close by. Because of his involvement with Isis
and the other Gods of Light, the Church declared him the patron of paladins and knights,
protector of mortal life and defender of the innocent. Like his close friend Horus, he hates Seth
and Anubis for killing Osiris. Although he will never admit it, he loves Isis above all other things,
and will see the world destroyed before allowing her to come to harm. However, if Osiris ever
came back to life, he would be overjoyed to have him back. Osiris was his friend, and he would
never do anything to betray their friendship, nevertheless until such a time comes, he doesn’t
feel guilty about how he feels toward Isis.

Alignment: Scrupulous
Description: A seraph, a tall, thin, delicately built male with fire for hair and white-
feathered wings, dark eyes with sparkling specks. He wears gold armor and wields a magical
flaming sword. On several occasion he has appeared as a man with the head of a falcon.
Attributes: I.Q.: 23, M.E.: 29, M.A.: 35, P.S.: 52, P.P.: 30, P.E.: 34, P.B.: 48, Spd: 88
running (60 mph/96 km) or 150 mph/241 km flying.
Natural A.R.: 11 or 15 in armor
Hit Points: 1000
S.D.C.: 900
P.P.E.: 1200
Horror/Awe Factor: 15.
Experience Levels: 16th level Paladin.
Natural Abilities: Fly, hover, exceptional vision, nightvision 1000 feet (304.8 m), see the
invisible, turn invisible at will, metamorphosis: humanoid (unlimited), impervious to fire and
energy attacks (including magic), impervious to normal weapons, bio-regenerate 1D6x10
hp/S.D.C per minute, teleport 60%, dimensional teleport 50%, bio-regenerate 6D6 hp/S.D.C per
minute, speak and understand all languages, and summon 1D4 additional Spirits of Light (any).
Deific Powers: Sekhir has the full range of powers over his followers, and can perform all
prototypical deific powers at the double the regular cost.
Create Sun Sword: Sekhir can summon a long sword made out of pure light energy.
The blade appears in the hand of his choice. The weapon glows as brilliantly as a 16th level
globe of true daylight. Damage: 2D4x10 to all opponents, including Gods and Alien Intelligences.
It does double damage direct to the hit points of all undead and vampire intelligences (destroys
them permanently). Only Sekhir can use the sword. Cost: None.
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 98%, remove curse 96%, healing touch 6D6 hp/S.D.C,
and turn dead 90% (affect 2D6x10 dead).
Magic Powers: He knows all fire warlock spells, plus sense magic, see aura, life drain,
energy bolt, energy field, energy disruption, impervious to energy, dispel magic barriers, locate,
and sanctum. All of his spell are 16th level and require a 16 or better to save against.
Psionic Powers: 400 I.S.P. All physical, plus psychic surgery, lust for life, attack disease,
pyrokinesis, mind bolt, psi-shield, and psi-sword. All are performed at 16th level.
Skills of Note: All science, military, and espionage at 96%, plus land navigation, demon &
monster lore, and prowl 70%. W.P. Sword and paired weapons.
Attacks per Melee Round: Eight hand to hand/psionic attacks per melee or three by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +11 to initiative, +5 to strike, parry,
and dodge, +10 to pull punch, +5 roll with punch/fall, +12 to save vs. horror factor, and +3 on
all saving throws.
Favorite Weapons: Using his Sun Sword and a Psi-Sword as paired weapons.
Magic Armor: A.R. 15 and 1000 S.D.C.
Allies: Isis and all Gods of Light. Other spirits of light view him with a commanding
presence. Elementals regard him as one of their own.
Enemies: Set, Anubis, and all Gods of Darkness. He is hated and feared by all undead,
especially vampires and their intelligences. He has fought Mephisto on several occasions and
now regards him as his arch-nemesis.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Weapons made of ice and cold, water based psionics,
magic and magic weapons inflict double damage.
Minions: None per say, although he can call upon additional angels for support.
Rifts® Earth: No interest unless Isis makes a journey there. M.D.C. 1200.
Reagren Wright

SERKET
The Scorpion Goddess

She is the daughter of Ra and the former traveling companion of Isis, a healer and protector of
children and pregnant woman. In the past, she aided them both with their battles against Apepi.
She accompanied Isis on her many travels searching for the fourteen remains of Osiris. She
developed a passion for Horus and hoped he take her as his wife. However, the Great Sphinx
spurned her love, claiming she was too much of a lesser being. In an effort to make her self
more appealing, she sought the assistance of her half-sister Anat, but the goddess refused her.
Therefore, she stole some of her sister’s make-up and perfume. Unknowingly the make-up she
put on was the same used by Anat to fly into her berserker rages. Instead of making her
beautiful, it transformed her into a scorpion with the head of a woman. She became the laughing
stock of the Gods of Light, for not even Thoth could undo the transformation. Her sanity finally
snapped and Serket abandoned the Gods of Light, choosing to hide among the things that creep
and crawl. In time, she became more and more like a monster. Amon finally convinced her to join
the Gods of Taut, despite Apepi objection. Only Amon and Ammit trust her. Set has said she
must prove her worth; and the best way would be to find and destroy any sanctuary holding
one of Osiris’ remains. Serket has vowed to do this, and along the way she is slaughtering those
she once fought valiantly to protect. She is the patron of monsters and everything ugly and
hideous.

Alignment: Miscreant
Size: 10 feet (3 m) at the shoulder, 12 feet (3.65 m) long without the tail, and 24 feet (7.3 m) including the tail.
Description: She is a six legged monstrosity with a female head stuck between the jaws
of a giant scorpion. She has two sets of arms, one pair equipped with sharp pincers, the other
are more humanoid and able to function normally.
Attributes: I.Q.: 16, M.E.: 20, M.A.: 10, P.S.: 50, P.P.: 28, P.E.: 32, P.B.: 4, Spd: 77 (53
mph/85 km).
Natural A.R.: 16
Hit Points: 2000
S.D.C.: 1200
P.P.E.: 1000
Horror/Awe Factor: 17.
Experience Levels: 10th level Assassin and 5th level wizard
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 2000 feet (609 m), see the invisible, climb walls/ceiling at
half speed, impervious to fire, heat, poison, and normal weapons, bio-regenerate 1D4x10
hp/S.D.C per minute, teleport 50%, dimensional teleport 25%, knows all languages, summon
2D4x100 scorpions, 1D4x10 poisonous reptiles, and 3D6 additional poisonous animals/insects.
Deific Powers: Serket has the full range of powers over her followers, and can perform all
Poisonous Stinger: The stinger does 3D6x10 points of damage, as well as injects a
powerful supernatural poison into its victim. Those who fail to save vs. lethal poison (14) take
1D6x100 points of damage. Her poison is so powerful it will affect even the Gods and Alien
Intelligences. Even those immune to poison or make their saving throw take 10% of the normal
damage. While the poison is in the body (if make save or not), the person feels like their body is
on fire (reduce Spd and attacks per melee by one-half) for 2D4 melees.
Priest/Healing Powers: None.
Magic Powers: Blinding flash, see aura, befuddle, chameleon, concealment, detect
concealment, fear, heavy breathing, armor of ithan, fool’s gold, shadow meld, domination, horrific
illusion, sleep, fireball, impervious to energy, call lightning, words of truth, agony, life drain,
hallucination, sickness, and metamorphosis: insect. All spells are 5th level and require a save vs.
magic of 14 or better.
Psionic Powers: None.
Skills of Note: Knows all espionage and military, plus palming and streetwise at 80%,
Prowl 50%, W.P. Knife and paired weapons.
Attacks per Melee Round: Six hand to hand attacks per melee or two by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +5 to initiative, +3 roll with punch/fall,
+9 to save vs. horror factor, knockout/stun on an unmodified roll of 17-20, and critical strike on
an unmodified roll of 19-20.
Favorite Weapons: None, although she likes to use knives, she relies on her natural
abilities.
Pincers: 3D6 plus Supernatural P.S. damage. Can grapple and hold victims who are
–4 to parry and dodge until they break free of her hold.
Allies: Amon and Ammit. No one else among the Gods of Darkness trusts her. She has
been in contact with various Demon and Deevil Lords in an effort to gather additional allies.
Enemies: Isis, Ra, and the Gods of Light. Apepi still holds a grudge and is awaiting an
opportunity to get some payback.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune and holy weapons inflict double their normal amount
of damage.
Minions: She has power over all scorpions, snakes, reptiles, and poisonous animals.
Rifts® Earth: There are more than enough monsters there like her that she is bound to
make a friend or an alliance. M.D.C. 2500.
Reagren Wright

SESHAT
The Lady of the Library

She has been the personal scribe for the Gods of Light and Dark, noting down the events
that have taken place since the beginning of time. She is the symbol of reading, writing,
mathematics, and measurement, the patron of scholars and historians. She owns hundreds of
rune books that she guards with an intense jealousy. Always on the lookout for additional
knowledge, her priests have become more like thieves and con artists, trying to hustle
individuals for information, rather than bless them. She serves as Thoth’s personal assistant and
hopes one day he will teach her all that he knows. On several occasions, she has tried to
become his lover, but each try was not entirely successful. So far, the biggest prize, rune magic
has eluded her. Seshat will almost do anything to obtain such wisdom or increase her prize
collection of rune items. Supposedly, she hoards hundreds of magical items stashed away in the
numerous secret temples she has through out the Palladium world. Should anyone think of taking
anything of hers, he or she would find her very unforgiving.

Size: 18 feet (5.48 m)
Description: She is a beautiful woman wearing a panther skin robe and headdress adorned
with a seven-pointed star under cow horns.
Attributes: I.Q.: 26, M.E.: 25, M.A.: 26, P.S.: 37, P.P.: 23, P.E.: 24, P.B.: 21, Spd: 66 (45 mph/72 km).
Hit Points: 1400
S.D.C.: 2000
P.P.E.: 4000
Horror/Awe Factor: 13.
Experience Levels: 20th level Wizard, 12th level summoner and diabolist, and 15th level scholar.
Natural Abilities.: Nightvision 2000 feet (609 m), see the invisible, turn invisible at will,
sense/recognize enchantment/magic 90%, total-recall (unlimited), bio-regenerate 1D4x10
hp/S.D.C per minute, teleport 83%, dimensional teleport 76%, knows all languages and can
read/decipher any forms of writing. Note: Seshat supposedly knows the true name of hundreds
of lesser beings and a handful of greater beings.
Deific Powers: Seshat has the full range of powers over her followers, and can perform all
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 80%, remove curse 87%, healing touch 4D6 hp/S.D.C.,
and turn dead 80% (affect 1D6x10 dead).
Magic Powers: All wizard spells, including Spells of Legend at 20th level. She also knows
all symbols, wards, circles, and power words at 12th level. She understands how runes work,
but knows nothing about rune magic. It takes a 17 or better to save against her spell and circle
magic. It takes a 16 or better to save against her ward magic.
Psionic Powers: 450 I.S.P. All sensitive and physical psionic powers at 20th level.
Skills of Note: Knows all science, scholar, and domestic skills, plus cryptography,
surveillance, and horsemanship: general at 98%.
Attacks per Melee Round: Five hand to hand/psionic attacks per melee or three by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +2 to initiative, +4 roll with punch/fall,
+10 to save vs. horror factor, +4 to save vs. magic, and +1 to all other saving throws.
Favorite Weapons: None.
Magic Robe. A.R. 14 and 2000 S.D.C. 3x a day the robe can cast the spell invulnerability
at 20th level. If anyone else touches the robe, they’d suffer 1D4x10 points of damage. Note:
Rumor has it she has more than one.
Allies: If there is any member of the Pantheon of Ma’at that can walk the tight robe
between Light and Dark its Seshat. She uses her skills to aid and swindle both sides. So far
neither one has realizes this, but it’s only a matter of time. Thoth is perhaps the only individual
who’d be willing to come to her aid if she needed it, the other remain indifferent to her.
Enemies: The list is beginning to grow as she continues to cheat and steal from those
who’d destroy her if they got the chance.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune and holy weapons inflict double their normal amount
of damage.
Technology and Notes: All sorts of technology fascinate her; especially if it’s able to
perform what would be considers miraculous feats by 12th century standards.
Minions: None. She relies on the few priests she has to do her bidding.
Rifts® Earth: Full of opportunity to broaden her magical knowledge. She’d sell her
services to the Splugorth just to learn the secrets of rune and tattoo magic. M.D.C. 1800
Reagren Wright

UPUAT
The Opener of the Ways

He is the son of Anubis and a nameless goddess. He spends most of his time wandering
the Palladium countryside in search of trouble and adventure. He doesn’t have much of a choice
because neither Pantheon wants him around. He’s been banished from both sides of Ma’ip. His
father is disappointed that he didn’t turn out more like himself; therefore, he barely
acknowledges his existence. Once he assisted Ra in his quest to defeat the evils of the world,
but Upuat found the work rather boring. He’d rather do his own thing instead of following the
commands of others. He’s become the patron of thieves and liars, two very unpopular
characteristics for the Church of Light, yet he’s more than willing to steal from the Church of
Taut to make up for it.
His ability to unlock doors, gateways, and dimensional portals has made him a traveler of
many worlds and a thief always out looking for the next big pay off. He’s managed to sneak his
way into ancient ruins that have yet to be explored. The little bandit has also stolen personal
items off every God of Light and Darkness in both pantheons. Next he wants to try his hand at
looting the strongholds of others gods. First on his list, Kyn-Nark-Mar.

Size: 15 feet (4.57 m)
Description: He is an adolescent boy with the head of a gray fox.
Attributes: I.Q.: 19, M.E.: 20, M.A.: 15, P.S.: 28, P.P.: 23, P.E.: 20, P.B.: 19, Spd: 66 (45 mph/72 km).
Hit Points: 1000
S.D.C.: 1200
P.P.E.: 1300
Horror/Awe Factor: 12.
Experience Levels: 12th level Thief and 6th level Wizard.
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 200 feet (60 m), see the invisible, turn invisible at will
(superior), sense dimensional anomaly (500 feet/152. 4m), immune to illusions and powers of
concealments (includes any magical or psionic power of disguise or camouflage), sense traps
100 feet (30.4 m), bio-regenerate 1D4x10 hp/S.D.C per minute, teleport 70%, dimensional
teleport 65%, and knows all languages.
Deific Powers: Upaut has the full range of powers over his followers, and can perform all
Key Master: Upaut can open any door, window, gate, prison cell, and so on that
bars his way. He ignores all locking mechanisms, apparatuses, and magical seals. If he finds a
dimensional portal or Rift, he can force it to open and take him to wherever it goes or to any
destination of his choosing. He can also do this if finds the spot in which an individual has just
recently teleported (must be within an hour). He can then follow that individual to the exact
spot of their arrival. Cost: 100 P.P.E.
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 80%, remove curse 77%, healing touch 3D6 hp/S.D.C.,
and turn dead 50% (affect 3D6 dead).
Magic Powers: All wizard spells from levels 1-4, plus escape, eyes of thoth, reduce self,
animate object, dispel magic barriers, second sight, x-ray vision, animal eyes, locate, negate
magic, and all dimensional and teleport spells at 6th level.
Psionic Powers: 300 I.S.P. All sensitive powers, plus invisible haze.
Skills of Note: Knows all rogue and wilderness skills, plus detect concealment/traps,
detect ambush, climb/scale walls, escape artist, and forgery at 90%. W.P. Knife and Targeting.
Attacks per Melee Round: Four hand to hand/psionic attacks per melee or two by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +2 to initiative, +1 to strike, +3 to
parry and dodge, +4 roll with punch/fall, +8 to save vs. horror factor, and +2 to save vs. magic
and psionics.
Favorite Weapons:
Ophios: Rune Dagger. This is a greater rune weapon. It is anarchist, with an I.Q. of 12,
and it does 4D6 damage to anyone of good or evil alignment who touches it, and will continue to
do so as long as it’s being held. In combat, the knife inflicts 1D4x10 points of damage, and it is a
Soul Drinker. It possesses all sensitive and physical psionic powers, as well as Bio-Manipulation
and Mind Wipe (90 I.S.P). The dagger also returns to the hand of its owner after it’s been
thrown. It has a +3 to strike when being thrown.
Allies: “What do I need friends for?” However, he does recognize the value of being in a
pantheon and not a lone deity.
Enemies: He’s stolen something of value from just about everyone, so they’re all out to
get him. He’s also taken something from Andras’ stronghold and he wants it back, and will kill him
in order to retrieve it.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune weapons inflict double the normal amount of
damage.
Technology and Notes: Technology is neat to a certain point, but he likes the challenge
of defeating it when it’s used to prevent theft.
Minions: None.
Rifts® Earth: “So many place to see, so many things to steal.” M.D.C. 1200
Reagren Wright

Enjoy these guys and use them if you like. Very neat to research and write up.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

It's great to see these, Reagren. I might eventually expand my pantheon in the "Kronos, God of Time" thread now, if there is an interest in it. I am currently just trying to give the realm more detail and playability as a setting. There can never be enough gods.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Reagren Wright

Actually I wish whomever made the Shrine of Ventax adventure in Rifter #11 would provide some
additional information about the god. For a while the god played a major part in our fantasy
campaigns. He has since been "retired" from our campaigns.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Reagren Wright wrote:Actually I wish whomever made the Shrine of Ventax adventure in Rifter #11 would provide some
additional information about the god. For a while the god played a major part in our fantasy
campaigns. He has since been "retired" from our campaigns.

Yeah, it can be irritating to say the least when people leave gaps in the available data. I know you don't want to presume too much and write it up yourself...
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Reagren Wright

Not my creation to make stats for and as you say I don't want to assume anything
especially for someone's Rifter creation.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Reagren Wright wrote:Not my creation to make stats for and as you say I don't want to assume anything
especially for someone's Rifter creation.

Well, that's just respectful, I think.
Reagren Wright

I'll gladly take any suggestions for stating out additional deities IF they are based on real
mythological ones. There are still a host of Egyptian, Persian, Assyrian/Babylonia deities out there
to bring to the Pantheon of Light & Dark.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Are there stats already for Marduk?
Reagren Wright

He's in Pantheons of the Megaverse I believe.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Do the books cover any of the Hindu gods such as Shiva and Vishnu?
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Stone Gargoyle wrote:Do the books cover any of the Hindu gods such as Shiva and Vishnu?
Rifts Pantheons (Conversion Book 2)
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Damian Magecraft wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:Do the books cover any of the Hindu gods such as Shiva and Vishnu?
Ah.
Reagren Wright

Damian Magecraft wrote:

Along with Brahma they are among the most powerful deities in the Palladium Megaverse.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

I noticed you don't have stats for Kek or Kekhet, two of the earliest Egyptian gods, both which were frog-headed. I did a fallen god version of Kek for Heroes Unlimited but have never written him up as a full god.
Reagren Wright

Stone Gargoyle wrote:I noticed you don't have stats for Kek or Kekhet, two of the earliest Egyptian gods, both which were frog-headed. I did a fallen god version of Kek for Heroes Unlimited but have never written him up as a full god.

Yeah I'm aware of him. Only I felt a frog god seems more incline for Yin Sloth gods. I only did Babi
because I read some stuff about him and it was just so fitting.
Sir Dellis
Explorer
Comment: There is nothing like wearing Maize and Blue in a sea of putrid Scarlet and Gray.

Unread post by Sir Dellis »

Reagren Wright wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:I noticed you don't have stats for Kek or Kekhet, two of the earliest Egyptian gods, both which were frog-headed. I did a fallen god version of Kek for Heroes Unlimited but have never written him up as a full god.

Yeah I'm aware of him. Only I felt a frog god seems more incline for Yin Sloth gods. I only did Babi

a frog god does seem to fit better with the Yin Sloth gods.

Reagren, thanks for all of the hard work in this thread and other threads. I have been a long time reader of the forums but finally got around to registering for the first time the other day. Your work and certain others is what has jumped out the most to me. Most of my campaigns run in either the Western Empire or the Eastern Territory with a small smattering of Old Kingdom (the area north of Timiro mainly).

I just wish that my players were more "religious" - I can't remember that last time there was a priest as a PC
Reagren Wright

Sir Dellis wrote:
Reagren Wright wrote:

a frog god does seem to fit better with the Yin Sloth gods.

Reagren, thanks for all of the hard work in this thread and other threads. I have been a long time reader of the forums but finally got around to registering for the first time the other day. Your work and certain others is what has jumped out the most to me. Most of my campaigns run in either the Western Empire or the Eastern Territory with a small smattering of Old Kingdom (the area north of Timiro mainly).

I just wish that my players were more "religious" - I can't remember that last time there was a priest as a PC

Thanks for the love :ok: . I always appreciate a kind word about the writing I do for the board. I do it for the sure love of writing stuff for Palladium's fans.
Reagren Wright

:x Alright this is going to bother me for a while, especially when there was a moment to correct
it. To start off I'm doing so research on another project (mums the word) and as I'm doing my
research I come across an annoying mistake. Apis the Sacred Cow, who first appeared in Rifts
Africa back in 1993 is not female but MALE!!!
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apis_%28Eg ... thology%29).
He is a bull god, not a cow deity. The person they are trying to depict is Hathor!!!
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hathor).
She is the cow goddess. In fact she is the model for the goddess Aphrodite. So somewhere
a research error occurred and no one fixed the mistake when Dragons and Gods came out and
when Rifts Africa got updated. Maybe I'm just nit-picking but come one this one seems easy to
find the truth about :badbad: .

So I might be doing a fix on this one just so we get our deities straight. I mean I don't mind Horus
being a Sphinx and not being the son of Osiris and Isis (it still make sense and good story telling),
but the Apis/Hator issue is a major error.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Reagren Wright wrote::x Alright this is going to bother me for a while, especially when there was a moment to correct
it. To start off I'm doing so research on another project (mums the word) and as I'm doing my
research I come across an annoying mistake. Apis the Sacred Cow, who first appeared in Rifts
Africa back in 1993 is not female but MALE!!!

Whatever you do, don't go comparing the demon & deevil lords to their old versions... :P
Reagren Wright

oh wouldn't do that. I mean have no intention of turning Modeus into Asmodeus with the head of
king, head of a ram, and head of a bull. Those guys are fine. Its the fact I can pick up any
Egyptian mythology book anywhere and read how Apis is a male god.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Reagren Wright wrote:oh wouldn't do that. I mean have no intention of turning Modeus into Asmodeus with the head of
king, head of a ram, and head of a bull. Those guys are fine. Its the fact I can pick up any
Egyptian mythology book anywhere and read how Apis is a male god.
I had wondered why they were calling Hathor Apis but was unaware of the male god by that name. You should definitely correct that, then. :D
Reagren Wright

This is how Apis the Sacred Cow is supposed to be like. Use her this way if you like.

HATHOR
Goddess of Love and Fertility

Thou art the Mistress of Jubilation, the Queen of the Dance, the Mistress of Music, the
Queen of the Harp Playing, the Lady of the Choral Dance, the Queen of Wreath Weaving,
the Mistress of Inebriety Without End

Her father is the sun god Ra, and next to Isis, she is one of the most beloved and
popular of deities. She is the patron of miners, heavily favored by dwarves and gnomes, and
those who travel in the desert. Hathor is fond of mortals and often assists them during
times of trouble. She is extremely compassion and motherly, especially toward mothers,
children, the elderly, and the sick. She is the goddess of music and dance, and the more
celebratory a festival is in her honor, the more she likes it (and is likely to attend). Hathor is
said to be so compassionate because of her attempt to make amends for her actions
against mortals in general. After Osiris’ murder, Ra learned that mortal followers of Set were
trying to assassinate him. Hathor became so angry she turned bloodthirsty and began
slaughtering not just the mortal worshippers of Taut, but all of mortal kind in general. Not
wanting to harm his daughter, Ra laid a crying baby boy before her, upon seeing the child
she immediately forgot what she was doing and returned to calm and gentle self.
Embarrassed and ashamed she disappeared for the longest time. Ra, saddened without his
beloved daughter (his Eye) wants her back, but because of her savagery, no man or god will
volunteer to go get her. Thoth eventually agrees to lure her back and, dressed in disguise,
manages to coax her to return to Egypt by telling her the people need her. Since then,
Hathor has sought to be the friend to all mortal kind.

Alignment: Scrupulous
Size: 18 feet (5.5 m) tall.
Description: She appears as large, beautiful woman with cow head horns and
crowned with a sun disk. She wears a flowing white gown and large necklace. She is almost
always seen with a gentle disposition.
Attributes: I.Q.: 15, M.E.: 25, M.A.: 20, P.S.: 36, P.P.: 21, P.E.: 25, P.B.: 28, Spd: 77
(53 mph/85 km) running.
Natural A.R.: 11
Hit Points: 4700
S.D.C.: 6400
P.P.E.: 1600
Horror/Awe Factor: 16
Experience Levels: 15th level Earth Warlock and 13th level Psi-Healer.
Natural Abilities: Astral travel at will, keen vision, nightvision 200 feet (61 m), see
the invisible, knows all languages, teleport 90%, dimensional teleport 50%, metamorphosis:
animal (usually hoofed animals, domestic cow most often), metamorphosis: human,
bio-regeneration 1D4x100 point of damage per minute, and can regenerate a new limb within
48 hours.
Deific Powers: Hathor has the full range of powers over her followers, and can
perform all prototypical deific powers at regular cost.
Control Tectonics: 600 P.P.E. and Token Body Investment.
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 81%, remove curse 74%, healing touch (restores
4D6 hp/S.D.C) and can be performed twice per melee round, and turn dead 44% (affecting
1D6x10 dead at a time).
Magic Powers: All earth elemental spells, and all 1st through 3rd air and water
elemental spells, plus charm and love charm. Opponents must roll a 15 or higher to save vs.
any of her magic. Note: In Rifts Earth Hathor can get or make just about any magic
herb, tea, or potion listed in Rifts England, with the exception of rare items.
Psionic Powers: 1700 I.S.P. All healing and sensitive powers plus group mind block
and mind block auto defense.
Skills of Note: All medical and wilderness skills, basic math, astronomy, land
navigation, cook, swim, horsemanship: knight, seduction, herd cattle, gardening at 98%.
Attacks per Melee Round: Six physical or psionics, or two by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +2 to initiative, +2 strike, +4 to
parry and dodge, +3 to pull punch, +7 to save vs. horror factor, and +2 on all saving throws.
Favorite Weapons: Hathor typically uses blunt and staff weapons, however she tends
to rely on her natural, psionics, and magic powers.
Sistrum: a percussion instrument consisting of a looped metal frame set in a handle
and fitted with loose crossbars that rattle when shaken. Whenever Hathor shakes her
rattle, it repels all animated dead, entities, faerie folk, and undead (including ghouls) with no
saving throw! These “turned” beings cannot return to the spot they were repelled from for
24 hours. Lesser demons, deevils, elementals, and similar supernatural beings/creatures of
magic must save vs. magic (16 or higher). Greater beings, ordinary humans, and mortal
humanoids are not affected. Effects all within a 60 foot (18.2 m) radius. Sistrum sometime
presents her priests or most faithful followers with magical ones that function as lesser holy
weapons (turn dead and expel demon/deevil).
Menat: The amulet worn by Hathor possesses all the abilities of the Wizard Amulet
spell (see page 212 of PFRPG). Hathor has been known to give her “favorite” priests and
champions similar amulets but they only possess Turn the Undead and one other “amulet”
ability. The value of these amulets is 100,000 gold (very rare).
Armor: None
Allies: She can always count on the support of her father (Ra) and the other gods of
light, but she is more interested in mortals. She more than any other the Pantheon of Ra
communicates with the Pontiff of the Church of Light.
Ihy: Hathor can always count on her demigod son (8th level Holy Crusader) who like
his mother loves dance and music, but is extremely brutal against evil. He wields a greater
holy weapon (scimitar) and a sistrum. He wears a menat and magical armor.
Enemies: She is the enemy of Set, Anubis, Apepi, the Jinn, and all unnatural and
destructive forces that seek to harm mortal kind.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune weapons (magic) and magic fire inflict double
damage against her.
Technology and Notes: She feels that technology is inherently wrong (accept for
medieval levels) and destructive in nature. She avoids using it, preferring to rely on her own
formidable abilities and magic.
Minions: None. Hathor is always looking for heroic champions (always honorable
individuals) to rise to the occasion and defeat the forces of evil.
Rifts® Earth: An abhorrent place that she would find deeply disturbing. However, her
heart would go out to the innocents who are victimized. She likely seek a champion to make
the world right. M.D.C. 9000
Reagren Wright

As for the real Apis the Sacred Bull here is the following. Use it if you like.

THE APIS BULL

These animals are said to be the creation of the Isis, born in a flash of lightning. It is not
known how many of these animals the goddess has created over the centuries. Despite
being mystical creatures, they have a short life span of 25 years. The Church of Light &
Dark and the various sub-sects all regard it as a sacred animal. If a bull is found or “appear
within an ordinary herd, the animal will be brought to a place of worship, given a harem of
cows, and worshiped as an aspect of Osiris. Evil mages and necromancers have sought
these animals because of their incredible mystical energies held within their flesh, but the
P.P.E. can only obtained by giving proper thanks to the goddess, even if it’s an evil purpose,
otherwise the lightning that created the animal will strike the killer and all within the local
area. No one is certain of the exact reason Isis created these animals or the purpose they
are to serve besides the natural benefit they radiate towards followers of the Pantheon of
Light & Dark, but just about any clergymen regardless of faith or deity can receive the
benefits of treating one of these animals with kindness and reverences. These animals seem
to know of their importance and expect to be pampered and treated almost as a god. During
the Age of Thousand Magicks and the early part of the Age of Elves, the bull was
considered a god and worshipped by elves and dwarves alike. Today only less civilized races
(non-human and monster) continue this tradition, but it remains prevalent in Wolfen society.

Race: Creatures of Magic
Alignment: Any good, or unprincipled
The Eight Attributes: I.Q. 2D6, M.E. 3D6+4, M.A. 2D6, P.S. 5D6+12, P.P. 3D6+6, P.E.
5D6+12, P.B. 2D6+12, Spd 2D4x10+20. Strength and endurance are considered
supernatural.
Hit Points: 1D6x10 + P.E. attribute.
S.D.C.: 2D6x10+20
Natural Armor Rating: 10
Average P.P.E.: 3D4x100
Magic: None
Psionics: In addition to the standard sensitivity to the supernatural and potential
psychic energy possessed by horses (double the range), Apis possess empathy, see aura,
sense evil, sense magic, sense dimensional anomaly, sixth sense, and total recall. I.S.P is
M.E. attribute x3. Equal to a 3rd level minor psychic.
Natural Abilities: Supernatural strength and endurance, a single bull can pull a heavy
boulder for almost a hundred miles (160 km), nearly fearless, excellent vision, bio-regenerate
2D6 hit points/S.D.C. every hour, nightvision 100 feet (30.5 m), see the invisible,
leap 10 feet (3 m) high or 20 feet (6 m) across (double when running), track animal (other
predators) 50%, detect ambush 60%, and swim 55%.
Special Abilities: Ritual Sacrifice: The bull has no natural magical powers
however its body retains a great deal of P.P.E. that is not released until the bull has been
properly sacrificed. The P.P.E. will then be doubled at the moment of death and
automatically disseminates at the same amount to ALL beings capable of absorbing the
P.P.E. within a 300 foot (91.4 m) convergence radius. Even if one person kills the bull and
there are several hundred mages, ALL the mages within the 300 foot (91.4 m) radius absorb
the P.P.E. released at the moment of death. If the bull is not properly sacrificed, a massive
lightning bolt comes down from the sky (20th level Fulmination spell), the one who performs
the improper sacrifice can try dodge the bolt (only on a natural 20 or a modified roll of 24 or
higher with bonus) or take 200 points of damage! EVERYONE else within 25 feet (7.6m) of
the blast will take 100 points of damage (no dodge). EVERYONE within 25 to 50 feet
(7.6-15.2 m) of the blast site takes 1D4 points of damage (no dodge). Killing the creature
without performing the proper ritual always results in the lightning strike. The only way to
avoid being struck would be to kill the bull at a distance of 1600 feet (487 m), however the
killer would not receive the benefit of any of the enhanced P.P.E. upon the death of the bull.
If the bull dies of natural causes or anything but murder/ritual sacrifice the no P.P.E or the
lightning bolt is not released.
Oracle: The bull has the power to bestow the spell equivalent of Oracle (page
205 PFRPG) to one individual every 24 hours. The person not the bull receives the magic
equivalent of clairvoyance. The person has to be in the bull’s presence. It’s the bull choice
whether or not to give the person the oracle or not. It cannot be forced or coerced.
Healing Breathe: The breath of an Apis Bull has the same effect as the spell Heal
Wounds and Cure Illness; range: 10 feet (3 m). Can be used once per melee round. The Apis
must willing choose to release its healing breathe, it cannot be forced or coerced.
Blessing of Water: Any ordinary water the Apis drinks from turns into “holy
water.” This occurs even if the water is from a cup or a trough.
Blessing of a Person: Anyone of Principled or Scrupulous alignment who touches
the bull receives a Blessing of a Person (+1 to save vs. disease and supernatural possession
for 1D4 weeks).
Holy Presence: The presence of the sacred bull (300 feet/91.4 m) has the
same effect on a Priest as if using a holy weapon (+5% to all prayers to one’s deity).
Attacks Per Melee: Four
Damage: All Apis have supernatural P.S. a front kick does same as a restrained
punch, a rear kick does the same as a full strength punch with an additional 1D6 damage, a
head butt does the same as full strength punch with an additional 2D6 points of damage,
charging horn ram does the same as a power punch with an additional 2D6 points of
damage, stomp does 2D6 points of damage, and trample does 6D6 damage. Note: The
damage of an Apis inflicts double damage against supernatural being vulnerable to holy
weapons, including the undead, demons, deevils, etc.
Bonuses: +1 on initiative, +2 to strike & parry, +1 to dodge, +3 to save vs. magic &
disease, and +9 to save vs. horror factor, and impervious to poison, toxins, and drugs.
Value: Untrained 100,000-180,000; trained 600,000-1.5 million gold. Note: These
bulls are not easily domesticated. In fact, because of their intelligence, size and unruliness,
they are considered exotic animals, and have to be tamed as such. Alchemist and
summoners value their existence because of their P.P.E. levels.
Average Life Span: 25 years maximum.
Habitat: Any place in the world, usually major holy sites or places of worship.
Language: None, although they have a basic comprehension of Dragonese/Elf 50%.
Enemies: Tautons, giants races, supernatural evil being, and large predators.
Allies: Benevolent faerie folk, good humanoid, and spirits of light.
Physical Appearance: A powerful and muscular build black bull bearing a white
triangle on its forehead, a white vulture wing outline on its back, a scarab mark under its
tongue, a white crescent moon shape on its right flank, and double hairs on its tail. There
are no Apis cows (females).
Size: 7-10 feet (2.1 to 3.5 m) long; 5-6 feet (1.52-1.82 m) tall at the shoulder; tail
24-42 inches (0.6 to 1.1 m). Apis bull’s horns can reach 2.5 feet (.76 m) in length and
between 4 to 7 inches (10.6-17.78 cm) in diameter.
Weight: 1500-1800 lbs (675810 kg).
Rifts® Conversion Notes: Becomes an M.D.C. creature in Mega-Damage settings with
1D6x10 + P.E. attribute M.D.C. On Rifts ® Earth, Apis Bulls can only be found in Africa,
however rumor has it the Splynncryth has one in captivity that he’s saving to sacrifice for a
specific ritual.
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer
Comment: "Incredible Cosmic Power! ...teeny tiny living space."

Unread post by Gryphon Chick »

Is there to be no deity associated with Apis, then?
"Sorry, I'm busy tonight...Same thing I do every night...Trying the take over the world..."
Reagren Wright

Gryphon Chick wrote:Is there to be no deity associated with Apis, then?

No because the actual bull was worshiped as a god personified in flesh. There was no actually
god like deity called Apis. The bull was kept in the stables and people would come and
worship it and interpret divine message from how it interacted, like look at its feces to try
and predict the future. It be like worshiping your dog as a divine being because it a black dog
with a white cross on its fur (kind like my dog Licorice, a black lab mix with a white seven on
her chest). And after the bull died they mummified it (image trying to mummify a 1500 lbs
cow and put it in a coffin :lol: And there was more than one bull at any giving time through
the city of Memphis and other parts of Egypt. There was no statues of Apis in churches or
anything like that. There were other various cow like deities, but the one that truly takes
center stage is Hathor who for me replaces the Apis deity found in Dragons & Gods and Rifts
Africa. As for the true Apis, well the various cows I posted earlier are creatures of magic with
some divine like abilities who represent the Sacred Bulls.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

By some accounts, Apis was a manifestation of the creator god Ptah, who was a god of craftsmen.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”