NEW BUGS

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tearstone
Adventurer

Re: NEW BUGS

Unread post by Tearstone »

Dude, you posted it like way late/early. The SF boar doesn't get a lot of attention, so you'll have to be patient for any replies.

It'd be great if you could do some more stating out of your bugs. I'd like to see a more "complete" version of what you have.

If I quote you, you will get spell-checked.
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

Good to see interst in this product line. I like what you have done and would like to see more.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Don't check this low on the forum that often, but always looking for new System Failure stuff. So please keep the stuff coming. The bugs look great.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Holister
Adventurer

Unread post by Holister »

Its good to see some life left in this RPG. I have always liked this game and have used the "Bugs" quite often in my own campaigns. I like your new bug concepts so keep them coming. :)
Ask yourself this;
"Say what now?"
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by dargo83 »

Barq i love them both
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

BARQ wrote:coming soon THE SILVER WORM a second level silk worm, AKA THE INFILTRAITOR.

ROLLER BUG, ROLLING THUNDER second level bug.

the nexus bug, a bug of unknowable potential who it is said is the forefather of all bugs????

CHROMATIC BUG, AS ELUSIVE AS LIGHTNING BUG, BUT LESS KNOWN. SUPPOSEDLY A LEADER OF A HIVE IN PHOENIX/TUCSON AZ AREA.
I am going to try giving some oragnic tec based of the creations above. I hope this will keep every one's juices flowing.

How soon? Would like to more of your work.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

I know it stinks to move. When ever.

Return to “Systems Failure™”