Starting a Campaign, Looking for players

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TheGameMaster
Explorer

Starting a Campaign, Looking for players

Unread post by TheGameMaster »

I'm thinking of running a campaign in the chat rooms. I'm looking for a few players. we would be starting with level 1 characters, and I would be using some adventures from some of the books to get things started. Please let me know if anyone is interested and what characters you would be playing. (If you want to keep it a secret from the other PCs send me a private message). If you are rolling new characters, reroll all 1's and max HP/SDC
Last edited by TheGameMaster on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
To GLORY! To VICTORY!! HUZZA!
ExoKnight
D-Bee

Re: Running a New Campaign

Unread post by ExoKnight »

Would be interested if it was via another VTT like OpenRPG and used voice chat rather then typing. In the pass I ran Pathfinder game using Openrpg/skype and the session goes so much quicker then typing everything out.
"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford
TheGameMaster
Explorer

ExoKnight wrote:Would be interested if it was via another VTT like OpenRPG and used voice chat rather then typing. In the pass I ran Pathfinder game using Openrpg/skype and the session goes so much quicker then typing everything out.

I had considered running the campaign through Google+ or something, but was not sure if that would hurt or help getting players
Justthis Guy
Explorer

Unread post by Justthis Guy »

Give some more details about this please. post a link to the chat room to be used or directions to it, and a general idea of how you plan to run the game. I am interested. I always GM so I never to get to run anything but NPC's, but that is fun in itself
The answer to Life the Universe and Everything is 42!!! but just what is the question? hmm . .
Ravenwing
Hero
Comment: Chaplain of the CS.

Unread post by Ravenwing »

I'm interested! I so wanna a run an Orc Merc!
Blunt like a Warhammer to the face!

Akashic Soldier is my hero!
TheGameMaster
Explorer

I'm still gathering players so we haven't started yet. One thing that I forgot to mention is I will be using a goods system similar to the one here http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---fin ... d-services
It will be this combined with the book items and if you have another site or something, let me know and I'll ok it or not.

I plan on running the game as an all included campaign, it will have Hack and Slash, Dungeon Crawling, Role Playing...everything. It will all depend on where the group takes it.

An Orc Merc is a fine addition, acctualy it is the first for sure character we have.
TheGameMaster
Explorer

If we can get enough players, we should be able to start Sunday, so let me know if you want to play
Ravenwing
Hero
Comment: Chaplain of the CS.

Unread post by Ravenwing »

do you want us to PM you a copy of the character sheets?
Blunt like a Warhammer to the face!

Akashic Soldier is my hero!
TheGameMaster
Explorer

Ravenwing wrote:do you want us to PM you a copy of the character sheets?

Yes that would be useful
Justthis Guy
Explorer

Unread post by Justthis Guy »

Play/ meet times would be helpful! I would think about an Ogre Ranger, minor psionic, with a desire to gain enough experience to be considered for admittance into the Earth-shakers of Llorn. A tank with a bow.
I saw Sunday mentioned. I am in the last couple of weeks of the semester and things are pretty busy now. I work full time and go to school full time. I should walk with a double associates degree in December and then on to the Bachelors. I will some time over the summer to game some I hope, only taking six hours then, but one class is a 5 week honors class beginning in July.
more info please
JTG
The answer to Life the Universe and Everything is 42!!! but just what is the question? hmm . .
TheGameMaster
Explorer

Justthis Guy wrote:Play/ meet times would be helpful! I would think about an Ogre Ranger, minor psionic, with a desire to gain enough experience to be considered for admittance into the Earth-shakers of Llorn. A tank with a bow.
I saw Sunday mentioned. I am in the last couple of weeks of the semester and things are pretty busy now. I work full time and go to school full time. I should walk with a double associates degree in December and then on to the Bachelors. I will some time over the summer to game some I hope, only taking six hours then, but one class is a 5 week honors class beginning in July.
more info please
JTG

Congrats on your schooling. As for times, like I said, Sunday is my only projected date for sure. I don't have a set schedule from week to week so after Sunday, it would be when ever we could meet back up again.
TheGameMaster
Explorer

Re: Starting a Campaign, Looking for players

Well doesn't look like we will be starting this Sunday, the good news is, that gives you more time to join in. I'm still looking for players. Let me know if you are interested
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Unread post by Severus Snape »

Shouldn't this be in the Gamers Looking For Other Gamers forum?
TheGameMaster
Explorer

Severus Snape wrote:Shouldn't this be in the Gamers Looking For Other Gamers forum?

Well I took your advice, and put it in the Gamers Looking For Other Gamers forum, but it didn't seem to get enough attention. But if I don't get some more players it dosen't look like I will be able to run it.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”