Victors stats?

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mastermesh
Wanderer

Victors stats?

Unread post by mastermesh »

Do any of the books actually list the stats for Victor Lazlo?
Cybermancer
Hero

Re: Victors stats?

Unread post by Cybermancer »

Yes. The original Beyond the Supernatural and Rifts: Africa.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

BtS,ed2 das not have it.
It,s in Rifts Africa.

I will love it if a future BtS,s book will have stats of Lazlo Agency,s members Robert Mach,Michael Anderson,Joseph Pietrowski and Angel King.
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

gaby wrote:BtS,ed2 das not have it.
It,s in Rifts Africa.

I will love it if a future BtS,s book will have stats of Lazlo Agency,s members Robert Mach,Michael Anderson,Joseph Pietrowski and Angel King.

Based on my conversations with Kevin, I wouldn't be surprised that they will show up in a book someday.
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

Whoa, hold up. I wrote up some stats for Robert Mach in Boxed Nightmares 2. If Kevin is thinking about doing that himself, should I edit this out?
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Not until a new BtS,s book is out.
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Lord Z wrote:Whoa, hold up. I wrote up some stats for Robert Mach in Boxed Nightmares 2. If Kevin is thinking about doing that himself, should I edit this out?

Nay, that not official or anything. And even if he does, he would most likely take the info you created and tweak or change things (if any tweaks or changes were needed) and put it in canon format. And if he did, you'd get a writers credit on it. :)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”