House Necrys

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

House Necrys

Unread post by krispy »

here is the beginning.....

House Necrys

The universe is synonymous with uncertainty. All we wish for is for some transient semblance of peace in this savage world.

If you wish for peace, you must first prepare for war; and we have answered that call and embraced it and all that it encompasses; the brutality, the malice and above all, the complete annihilation of any who threaten us.

We fight for the survival of our race (our way of living). We have heard the cry from the depths of our heart to rise up and fight against our end. Our enemy is the machine and those who prey upon their fellow human kind.

You must be strong enough to defend your way of living…and each day we grow stronger

We are not interested in conquest, all we seek is peace.

To those who threaten our peace; you will receive no quarter; and where you fall…we will rise

Words from Warlord: …………………..

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................
The House is located at the base of a vast mountain range. They have small outposts with garrisons that help patrol their territory and deal with the occasional trader.

They abhor violence, but being ignorant or a pacifist gets you dead. They really are not interested in conquest

War is a tool & a skill, necessary for survival and to defend your way of life and they strive to be masters and the true Lords of War

Population Breakdown (subject to change)
93000 total population

10% Harpies & Vultures (their replacement for Archangels)
1.5% standard Biotics (mind wiped cannon fodder) & Hell Spawn fit into this category
24% Advanced Biotics (non mind wiped true living weapons) – one of whom is the Warlord
5.5% Dreadguards (mainly Absorption HA, Gardener, Swarm Lord & Proto-Host for initiates)
- Engineers (15 total) & 60 Geneticists
- Librarians (5 total: either 2:3 or 3:2 of Librarian to Dark Librarian)

1% Metamorph Biotics (mainly as Vanguard, protectors of the non-combatants)
8% Outriders
2% Packmasters (standard & Falconer)
4% Saints
1% Scarecrows
3% Skinjobs (2325 are Reaper Skinjobs the other 465 are standard Skinjobs)
10% Technojackers
30% Non-Combatants

Unique Units of House Necrys, so far:
* Dark Librarians (and their Splicer Vampires)
* Reaper Skinjobs viewtopic.php?f=46&t=122485
* Corruptor WM viewtopic.php?f=46&t=122875
* Harpy & Vulture HA viewtopic.php?f=46&t=123003
* Howler Biotic viewtopic.php?f=46&t=123084
* Absorption HA
* Cerberus WM (they only have 8 of these) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=123189
* Mourning Star WM
* blend of Leviathan & Behemoth WM
and more on the way

Their closest & most powerful ally is House Skyrus. They live in the snow top peaks of the same mountain ranges (House Skyrus is the creator of the New Gen Skinjob) with a population of 105000

House Shiva has earned H. Necrys wrath. Though they are too far away to wage a full scale war against them, they have found the last House that stands against them, House Ahrgus (pronounced are-guss) We have become their silent benefactors. We sent a company of TJs to aid in their battles that provide us with a means to deliver supplies and resources to this struggling House. Our TJs Light Distortion Fields gave the House the last piece for the Abyssal Banshee WM (one which we admire and have incorporated into our numbers)

Origins:

From a House in turmoil. A Warlord blinded by his lust for power & desire for conquest. As their allies came and went, their enemies accumulated. Eventually they were fighting on so many fronts that they crippled themselves and whilst their enemies fought over the spoils a small group were hurried away and brought to the foot of the great mountains where House Skyrus dwells.

House Skyrus had learnt too late to be able to divert the course this House was heading but the numerous new-gen Skinjobs that eventually infiltrated them learnt of a small band that opposed the Warlord but were powerless to stop him.

Their experiences changed them profoundly. They did not wish for conquest or domination, they only wanted to be left alone (live and let live) to live out their lives in peace. But peace comes at a price and they accepted that price.

The old sayings – ‘fight fire with fire’ & ‘to kill a monster you must first become one’
This world is savage, brutal, cold & indifferent. So they became savage merciless demons of the battlefield to defend their way of life. They really do try to live a life of peace and all pursue hobbies and reflect on the world

‘don’t knock the hornets nest’….’let sleeping dogs lie’
Monks learnt the value of martial arts; one was to defend themselves against any who threaten their way of life
Last edited by krispy on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:47 am, edited 7 times in total.
connecting the dots
boxee
Hero

Re: House Necrys

Unread post by boxee »

Nice to finally see them! Looks like a cool house.
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

boxee wrote:Nice to finally see them! Looks like a cool house.

thanks mate.

this all stemed from Todd Yoho's statement that he was writing something that would scare even H. Shiva

this is my attempt to bring a level of terror that the Splicerverse hasnt seen before
connecting the dots
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

If you were going for terror keep going! We can always use more fear in splicers.
8)
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

just a note, 70% militarization is *extremely* high. for reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... _of_troops

now, admittedly, that's wikipedia (and at least a few of the nations in the world are going to be... shall we say, "hesitant" about giving accurate numbers), but the absolute highest % there is around 50%, with most being under 20%, and the highest active % is much lower (around 5%) which should tell you something.

now, granted, we're not in a constant "war for survival" state, but still... 70% seems rather too much to have in the active military. by a lot. if you had 70% military, including militias, police, and support personnel, maybe. for reference, during world war 2, canada (which i use as a reference because it's my own country) had about 10% of the population in the military over the course of the war. if we figure maybe triple that - after all, canada wasn't really ever in the direct line of fire - that would still seem very high.
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

Shark_Force wrote:just a note, 70% militarization is *extremely* high. for reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... _of_troops

now, admittedly, that's wikipedia (and at least a few of the nations in the world are going to be... shall we say, "hesitant" about giving accurate numbers), but the absolute highest % there is around 50%, with most being under 20%, and the highest active % is much lower (around 5%) which should tell you something.

now, granted, we're not in a constant "war for survival" state, but still... 70% seems rather too much to have in the active military. by a lot. if you had 70% military, including militias, police, and support personnel, maybe. for reference, during world war 2, canada (which i use as a reference because it's my own country) had about 10% of the population in the military over the course of the war. if we figure maybe triple that - after all, canada wasn't really ever in the direct line of fire - that would still seem very high.

How interesting, now try the % for say England. Aslo "military" includes youth training camps. Also they do not need farmers or civil service so their % is going to be anyone who can fight. I think 30% non-combatant is a bit high in the setting.
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Shark_Force wrote:just a note, 70% militarization is *extremely* high. for reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... _of_troops

your right mate it does seem high and i was hesitant to make that level but i used the MB breakdown as a guide & House of the Barren Marsh has only 30% Non-combatants and House Shiva's Non-combatants are only 20%

the only reason i can see why the level of combatants are so high is because its a setting where most houses are military dictatorships and they need all hands on deck per se
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

House Necrys has numerous Sentinel trees scattered all over their territory

though their ally H. Skyrus occupy the mountain peaks. they have numerous Artillery nests positioned in the mountains

they are loyal & generous friends/allies but if you betray them...well i think you know what they will do...part of a suit for the reaper or corruptor or fed to a Howler etc

their H. & outposts are ports & safe havens for their H. Skyrus allies. though they very rarely leave the mountains, it is especially true for H. Skyrus next gen skinjobs
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

House Necrys has my Mourning Star WM as part of their numbers

they also have a unique artillery WM to defend their territory

take the base design of the Evolved Leviathan (great pic) and replace the weapons with that of the Behemoth

also the pincers are replaced with 'Tomb Stones' - inspired by the movie 'Death Race' and the 'Gate Keepers' in the game Darksiders...so, instead of pincers the arms have rectangular shaped shields that are layered bone reinforced with carbon fibre, each providing say 300 mdc that increases by say 20 per level

so now you have a more mobile WM with a greater ability to take damage and the outrider is inside the WM

.....................................................................................................................................................................

on a side note...im bringing a 3rd House into the picture, another ally of H. Necrys, a small house (pop: 51000) they exist in a vast swamp land with a convoluted river system spreading over 16 sqr km / 10 sqr miles that is situated on coast line

they are the creators of the Croshak WM and the Piranha/ Devourer HA
connecting the dots
Todd Yoho
Adventurer

Unread post by Todd Yoho »

krispy wrote:

thanks mate.

this all stemed from Todd Yoho's statement that he was writing something that would scare even H. Shiva

this is my attempt to bring a level of terror that the Splicerverse hasnt seen before

That would have been House Emaciai. A Splicers/Dead Reign crossover. However, Palladium's rule against over lapping intellectual property, and my withdraw from working for Palladium, made that concept stillborn. My best stuff (in my opinion) will, unfortunately, never see print.
Insert 400 character limit here.
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Todd Yoho wrote:That would have been House Emaciai. A Splicers/Dead Reign crossover. However, Palladium's rule against over lapping intellectual property, and my withdraw from working for Palladium, made that concept stillborn. My best stuff (in my opinion) will, unfortunately, never see print.

an unexpected surprise :-D

have you read my Reaper Skinjob & Corruptor WM?

i hope this House and their creations are somewhere in the same ballpark of terror that you imagined
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Todd Yoho wrote:That would have been House Emaciai. A Splicers/Dead Reign crossover. However, Palladium's rule against over lapping intellectual property, and my withdraw from working for Palladium, made that concept stillborn. My best stuff (in my opinion) will, unfortunately, never see print.

your best material!.... never see print!.... nnnnooooooo

thanks to dargo83 inspiration, i converted my Reaper Skinjob to a Reaper Zombie for Dead Reign
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

i will have to juggle the %s around a bit but i just thought of this idea bout an hour ago

House Necrys has Roughnecks but they are not what you think. they are an elite version

combine the basic appearance of CS skelbots and the dynamics of all the living creatures with exoskeletons (insects, crabs etc)

a skeletal body is made taking advantage of the exoskeleton system. a voluteer enters the gene-pool. their brain is removed and placed in this new skeletal body. the bones from the original body are removed and the flesh (not internal organs) from their original body is placed over their new skeletal body to make them look like they never had the procedure

the mechanical differences between an exoskeleton to an endoskeleton is amazing, so this gives the elite RN supernatural strength and increased speed and leaping ability

these elite RN now have a hidden MDC skeletal body under their fleshy remnants of their original body. that they can then put on Living Body Armor for more protection

their abdominal cavity could be a storage area for healing salves, nutrient bladders etc
connecting the dots
Shark_Force
Palladin

krispy wrote:i will have to juggle the %s around a bit but i just thought of this idea bout an hour ago

House Necrys has Roughnecks but they are not what you think. they are an elite version

combine the basic appearance of CS skelbots and the dynamics of all the living creatures with exoskeletons (insects, crabs etc)

a skeletal body is made taking advantage of the exoskeleton system. a voluteer enters the gene-pool. their brain is removed and placed in this new skeletal body. the bones from the original body are removed and the flesh (not internal organs) from their original body is placed over their new skeletal body to make them look like they never had the procedure

the mechanical differences between an exoskeleton to an endoskeleton is amazing, so this gives the elite RN supernatural strength and increased speed and leaping ability

these elite RN now have a hidden MDC skeletal body under their fleshy remnants of their original body. that they can then put on Living Body Armor for more protection

their abdominal cavity could be a storage area for healing salves, nutrient bladders etc

that sounds incredibly creepy, and also destroys the body, and probably makes a lot less sense than just turning them into an (advanced) biotic.

but, if your main concern is just creepy for creepy's sake, then i imagine when someone finds out that these guys are human skin stretched over a manufactured skeleton you'll get the desired results.
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Shark_Force wrote:that sounds incredibly creepy, and also destroys the body, and probably makes a lot less sense than just turning them into an (advanced) biotic.

but, if your main concern is just creepy for creepy's sake, then i imagine when someone finds out that these guys are human skin stretched over a manufactured skeleton you'll get the desired results.

your right, making it an advanced biotic didnt come to me till after i posted it. i actually edited it then re-edited it regarding it just being one of the many types of adv biotic the H. has

i was going for the creep factor...i imagined those scenes in the terminator movies where the flesh is damaged revealing the metal skeleton beneath. so these RNs would charge the battlefield one gets hit by a large explosion destroying the armor and the flesh, the enemy thinks their dead but the skeletal remains rise up
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

amodernheathen wrote:I read this, and something sparked. I read it again, but it still wasn't clear. I went back to the index, and then it hit. Skeletons rising from ground. The seemingly dead walking in the service of the enemy. I think that it would freak Kali out. As much as Nexus is a machine, it is still an insane machine with human-type learning abilities, and a bad case of MPD.

Kali thinks she is the goddess of Death, seeing the dead rise under the powers of the enemy would seriously up her personal creep-factor, and maybe make her afraid of this House. I wonder if the other personalities would laugh at her?

you might be onto something there mate, i hadnt thought of the Kali factor. that would be cool if it freaked her out, making her stay clear of their territory
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

amodernheathen wrote:I know, it kinda hit me odd too. Playing mind games with a machine? Wha-How-Who-. . . Why not?
After all, she's NUTS! If she's gone and lost her mind, then who are we NOT to play kickball with it?

:lol: :lol: i nearly passed out :lol:
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

amodernheathen wrote:
krispy wrote:
amodernheathen wrote:I know, it kinda hit me odd too. Playing mind games with a machine? Wha-How-Who-. . . Why not?
After all, she's NUTS! If she's gone and lost her mind, then who are we NOT to play kickball with it?

:lol: :lol: i nearly passed out :lol:

Then my work is done!

thank you for the laugh :-D

it would be a great tactical advantage against the machine if you could beat her in psychological warfare, get her to hesitate, to second guess, to even become a little superstitious and scared
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

amodernheathen wrote:snicker. It would be extremely fun to engineer conflict between Gaia, Kali, and even Freya. Heck Lillith might join in just for fun, and Eve would probably try to take advantage of it. lol 5 out of seven personalities engaged in an internal conflict like that would eat up a lot of system resources! :twisted: :twisted:

it would give so much for the resistance if she retreated for a while lost in her abyss of madness. Maybe she would develop a few more phobias or that fearful word 'DOUBT'
connecting the dots
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

This seems like an interesting Great House with a unique culture. I agree that the exoskeleton soldiers should probably be classified as Biotics instead of Roughnecks because their bodies are being directly manipulated. Now, if this house really focuses on psychological warfair based on the assumption that NEXUS' personality is vulnerable to mental trauma, that seems like a great roleplaying hook. Different creepout tactics could be developed for dealing with each goddess persona. The shortcoming is that the Palladium system doesn't have much in the way of rules for psychological warfare. You will have to houserule around that.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Lord Z wrote:This seems like an interesting Great House with a unique culture. I agree that the exoskeleton soldiers should probably be classified as Biotics instead of Roughnecks because their bodies are being directly manipulated. Now, if this house really focuses on psychological warfair based on the assumption that NEXUS' personality is vulnerable to mental trauma, that seems like a great roleplaying hook. Different creepout tactics could be developed for dealing with each goddess persona. The shortcoming is that the Palladium system doesn't have much in the way of rules for psychological warfare. You will have to houserule around that.

thanks mate, im glad you like the House, i understand both your and Shark_Force opinions on it being a biotic. Shark reinforced my second thought on the design origin, so it is now a flesh covered skeletal biotic that is masquerading as a RN

the psychological warfare dynamic against the machine wasnt something that i thought of, it just evolved through amodernheathen realisation that this could be possible and i agree with him, it would be quite interesting to see if H. Necrys creations like the Reaper SJ, the Corruptor WM and now this Biotic freak her out

you are right about there being no rules regarding this type of tactic and i honestly have no idea how to houserule it properly.....for some reason im getting a feeling there is a rpg that actually focuses on the the dynamic of psychological warfare but nothing is coming to mind
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

I have just edited my OP to cover some of their origins
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

This is still raw, I only thought of it today but I hope you like the concept

With House Necrys, as part of their philosophy to be the true Lords of War, they strive to be versatile and varied in their tactics and arsenal; diversity provides more options

Not having the phobia towards TJs that many have. They have actually created 2 specific Splicer OCCs that are designed to work along side the TJs for the betterment of all mankind

I give you the:

Hephaestus Biotic and Jeweler OCC

Hephaestus Biotic (the Greek God)

The individual (all males) is heavily augmented to be insulated/shielded and resistant to heat with skin looking like dragon scale (chronicles of Riddick)

This person undergoes a process similar to that of the Saint but instead of a Gene-pool alien being implanted; a new type of engineered creature sets up home in the individual’s abdominal and thoracic cavity

The creature inside the abdomen is basically a ‘Blast Furnace
a series of small organic thrusters process air to generate higher % oxygen to the process
the creature can produce Acetylene an potentially Dicyanoacetylene (potentially) to create fires inside the biotic that are hot enough to melt most if not all of the precious metals

or if the gases are too much then a couple of modified Heat Projection Cannons might be an option

not only does the creature reside in the abdominal and thoracic cavity it also grows on top of the individuals back where a series of heat sinks/vents (idea from the game Resistance Fall of Man)

one of the characters defenses is ‘Flame Halo’
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

the Jeweler OCC is someone that is an ordinary SDC character with no enhancements or modifications. They do have an assortment of organic Splicer tools like magnifying goggles and the face wrap to shield their face and filter air. They work with precious metals and jewels to make jewelry, tools, also explores the use of these items for non organic weaponry. They do make the finer weapons like knives and darts, blade fans etc
They are also expert Glassblowers making exquisite glassware
.............................................................................................
skills for both characters:

*language and literacy
*advanced Mathematics
*chemistry
* Physics
*Metallurgy
connecting the dots
Shark_Force
Palladin

i'm not clear on why either of the two proposed OCCs couldn't just use bio-technology tools rather than being modified themselves.
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Shark_Force wrote:i'm not clear on why either of the two proposed OCCs couldn't just use bio-technology tools rather than being modified themselves.

When the idea came to me i remembered that Hephaestus was lame, which gave him a grotesque appearance in the eyes of the Greeks...so i imagined a grotesque biotic that could emulate the Gods aesthetics, being the workhorse, and a mobile processor..........also for the creep factor :)

while the unmodified Jeweler was the brains and craftsman they just use bio-tech tools

Hephaestus Biotic - not putting the alien inside them like a saint is an option. they could just be augmented with extreme heat resistance/shielding ...while the Splicers living Blast Furnace is assigned & run by them
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

To be honest Shark_Force i totally understand your point. i was just looking to create some form of this OCC as i believe it is filling a viod and niche in the game

i could see just the Hephaestus Biotic as another advanced Biotic in H. Necrys number that does it all itself

i can see just the Jeweler OCC who wears a Bio-tech heatshield suit and uses a Splicer organic Blast Furnace to melt metal and glass

i just hope you guys like the concept.

So... for H. Necrys they will just have the Hephaestus Biotic

While other Houses could have the Jeweler OCC - an unmodified SDC character that is given some cool Splicer creations to work with
connecting the dots
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

I have a suggestion, and I am just going to throw it out there. Take it or leave it.

I suggest moving both the Hephaestus Biotic and Jeweler to House Myre. A character who develops raw precious metals and jewels into finished products might be very useful, especially to a small house which depends on trade to gain warmachines and the newest biotechnology. House Necrys is both isolated and militarized even by the standards of other Splicers. So Necrys is not that interested in trade, and it is unlikely to value a character who works with materials that are unsuited for battle against the Machine. Maybe you have some ideas which make the Jeweler into some powerful character; if so, then just disregard what I say.

BTW, I agree with Shark_Force that the bio-furnace functionality doesn't really justify an entire new class. This bio-furnace could just as easily be a new option for the standard Biotic O.C.C. The Jeweler I could definitely see as a full new class since Splicers doesn't have a standard non-civilian class to modify. I could also see the Jeweler as being a variant of the Technojacker in which the character does not have the mind-machine powers but instead has some special skills and abilities which are precious metal and gem-themed.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Lord Z wrote:I have a suggestion, and I am just going to throw it out there. Take it or leave it.

I suggest moving both the Hephaestus Biotic and Jeweler to House Myre. A character who develops raw precious metals and jewels into finished products might be very useful, especially to a small house which depends on trade to gain warmachines and the newest biotechnology. House Necrys is both isolated and militarized even by the standards of other Splicers. So Necrys is not that interested in trade, and it is unlikely to value a character who works with materials that are unsuited for battle against the Machine. Maybe you have some ideas which make the Jeweler into some powerful character; if so, then just disregard what I say.

BTW, I agree with Shark_Force that the bio-furnace functionality doesn't really justify an entire new class. This bio-furnace could just as easily be a new option for the standard Biotic O.C.C. The Jeweler I could definitely see as a full new class since Splicers doesn't have a standard non-civilian class to modify. I could also see the Jeweler as being a variant of the Technojacker in which the character does not have the mind-machine powers but instead has some special skills and abilities which are precious metal and gem-themed.

moving them to H. Myre isnt a bad idea at all.
i had a few ideas for the 2 characters...(linked to the high TJ population at H. Necrys) but that could still be easily achieved even if they are in H. Myre (who themselves have a 5% pop of TJs) H. Myre was going to be a small trade port, so they would be more valuable there that at H. Necrys

i imagined the Hephaestus Biotic being the one who dealt with the processing of the metal ores and gems, while the jeweler created the end product

like i said in an earlier post i totally understand Shark_Force's point.....i just couldnt get the image of a heavily modified biotic that looked a bit like a saint (mobile furnace) that could spew molten metal out of its mouth :twisted:. but both of you are right. Splicer could make organic blast furnaces and the Hephaestus Biotic is simple modified to withstand high temperatures

like you i did see the Jeweler being either a Splicer civilian OCC or a TJ OCC
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

i try to keep up to date with the topics on the board cos they can be a great source of inspiration. While i was replying to amodernheathen's latest thread i had an idea.

i have to reveal something about H. Necrys that i havent fully thought out yet just to tell you the idea that i just thought of

as you already know H. Necrys has a considerable number of Adv. Biotics (non mind wiped) in which the Warlord is one of them. what i had planned for the Warlord and a select group of champions was to give them something very similar the the 'Titanizer' from Splynn Dimensional Market, or is it Atlantis (never have books with me when an idea hits) that increases the size of the character by 50%, increase MDC, gives them supernatural strenght etc etc (will go into more detail about that on a later date)
.........................................................................................................................

Grand Gene-Pool

my idea is ...certain people volunteer to become a 'Grand Saint' meaning they are made a giant (twice their normal size) and have a modified Gene-pool, 2-3 times the normal size implanted in their abdomen and what comes out is what you can imagine

either a larger Librarian or Engineer that has 3 people as part of the Symbiosis

imagine 3 engineers all tied to one giant Gene-pool 3 times the normal size. they could work together therefore speeding up processing for a select task and make BIGGER things

or 2-3 people merged to become 1 Librarian twice the nomal size
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

War MountMourning Star (the Echidna Grizzly Bear version of my Unleashed submission – H. Myre has more of the original design)

Defending your territory and borders are a crucial tactic. So we designed the Mourning Star WM. A WM that doesn’t draw the obvious attention our Reaper SJ or Corruptor WM would but enough from the curious.

Designed to be a front line border incursion obstacle and also play a containment role for fleeing enemies (H. Myre created the AST WM for the very same purpose). It is a blend between the Echidna & Grizzly Bear and we helped H. Myre design a similar WM but solely based on the Echidna (with a bit of their own flare) to help in defending their land & their shores from a possible incursion form the mysterious Violet Wave

Possible Angle (I’m not sure if this will work but it is an angle for a garrison unit I created): This WM is an imposing sight. Adorned with a thick mane of spikes from head to tail and running down the Legs that roam our land appearing to be more of an exotic creation of Gaia than a WM. And they try not to use their bio-weapons against prying machines or Waste Crawlers (they won’t be able to extract DNA from any of the spikes, horns, quills, needles that the WM has due to the way it is designed) unless it absolutely necessary

These WM are assigned to an elite Garrison unit called Fringe Division (love that show) as they are assigned to patrol and defend the borders and be the first strike against intruders
Special outposts have been set up for the Garrison, a mock bear cave is the front and they have extra eyes on the caves with no less than two sentinel trees in close vicinity and a few bonsai sentinel trees inside the cave, not to mention the number of Gardeners stationed as part of the garrison, creating camouflage and defenses.

To keep up appearances they even put the growing Mourning Star WM in the caves to look like the young of these WMs. Note: the Mourning Star is normally the only units of the Garrison an intruder will see…until it is too late

MDC
MB – 800
Head 400
Legs (4) – 280e
Feet (4) – 160e
Morning Star Tail: 150 for armored tail, & 200 for the bone spike ball at end of tail)

Speed: 100mph (160km/h) with a cruising speed of 60mph (96km/h)
Digging: same as Tunnel Rat WM – 50mph (80km/h) through sand or dirt, and 40mph (64km/h) through clay rocky or stony ground
Leaping: 3m up or across, +50% when short run & doubled when at full speed
swimming: 40mph (64km/h)
Underwater Depth: maximum depth of 300 feet (61m)
Flying: Not possible

Statistical Data:
The Mourning Star WM is a 12ft long, 8ft tall with an 8 ft tail
Weight: 3 to 3.5 tons
Physical strength: 44+1D6 Supernatural
Production Cycle: 2 years gestation & 3 years growth
Operational Lifetime: 50 years
Bio-Regeneration: same as Tunnel Rat WM – 4D6 per hour for MB & 2D6 per hour for everywhere else
Horror Factor: 14 – a charging 3 ton beast covered in spikes
Sleep requirements: as an artificially created organism the WM requires only 4 hours sleep a day
Feeding: a true opportunistic Omnivorous Metabolism eating raw fish from streams and eating berries off trees needing 45 – 60 kg of food a day

Attributes: most are similar to the Grendel
Number of attacks: 4

Combat bonuses, Equivalent (instinctive) Skills, Combat Capabilities...........edit later

Initial Weapons & Enhancements
• Needle Death Blossom
• Completely covered in spikes & quills coupled with Quill Launchers & Spike Launcher you CANNOT physically attack this WM without the attacker suffering damage, the WM even digs into the ground a little so it is extremely difficult to get a grip of the WM to tip it over
• Bio-Energy Force Field
Horned Defense & Reinforced Exoskeleton & Increased MDC
• 32 Organic Rockets Scattered over the back of the WM between the spikes & Quills
• Morning Star Tail – a 3m long tail ending in a thick ball of spiked bone that weighs 120kg
Powerful clawed feet
Saber teeth & reinforced Jaw

• Due to the extreme danger & exposure of the WM they decided to put the pilot inside the WM
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

‘When concerned with our enemies, the fortunate ones receive a quick death. Those kept alive have a fate worse than death’…Librarian

We strive to reach new heights in terror and fear, and the latest addition to our arsenal is the Hidden Shadows of the Librarian

This is a concept inspired by a friend of mine during one of our catch ups - thanks H :D

Part of the idea was implemented into the Corruptor WM (hijack) but here is the more pure version of the concept

If my memory serves me there has been a discussion on the concept of replicating the ability to remote control a Splicer creation like in the movie Surrogates through pods

My idea is to make a creature (for the moment call them Proxies) similar to the goa’uld from SG-1. Making the victim unwilling and unknowing eyes & ears (remember when the klingons tampered with Jordy’s visor to get the shield frequency) for a Librarian and when the Librarian chooses they can take complete control of the victim (like the goa’uld can) becoming an extension (proxy) of the Librarian

For field delivery of the creature the Librarians designed the Slaver / Marionette Biotic.

A mind wiped biotic that has one of the proxies implanted into them. The Librarian is the only conscious in the Biotic so the biotic is simply a puppet of the Librarian that sits in the corner motionless like a HA when not in use

Mainly females are chosen for this role
‘We have had an idea for this design for a while but we were lacking the final touch and it came from a design from one of our allies H. Myre, the Bore Injector enhancement in the prehensile tongue of their Piranha HA’…one of H. Necrys Librarians

Her jaw is modified to mimic the ability of the snake. What this means is the jaw is modified to be double hinged (extra bone put in – Quadrate bone) and the mandible (jaw bone) is separated at the chin (but kept together with strong flexible muscle) now making 2 separate mandible bones in order to open her mouth wide enough for the prehensile tongue that has the Bore Injector in it

The prehensile tongue has all the abilities of that enhancement and it has a ‘Bore Injector’ implemented into the design. To deliver the Proxies to the victim

There is inherent risk of failure to meld (& hijack) with the nervous system of a living victim ......
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

It isn’t finished yet but I thought I would show you where this new addition to H. Necrys is going

Terror and fear are valuable tools in war. If you can make your enemy so terrified that they hesitate or refuse to attack, you have succeeded. Many of our designs attempt to exploit this tactic. The Reaper & Corruptor were the first…now we bring to the battlefield the Absorption HA

Absorption Host Armor (original concept by Kevarin :ok: , expanded on by Krispy)

The Reaper & Corruptor tear you apart and attach the pieces to their bodies. This HA eats them and the same weapons grow out of the HA
Many have compared the HA to a smaller version of the Abomination WM due to the huge chest maw that the HA has concealed until it feeds
As with the Reaper & Corruptor, getting around the many necessary enhancements required for the weapon systems Splicers use, instead of the Genesis Nodes located at specific sites in the design of the SJ & WM this HA uses a different approach. The entire stomach of the HA is a modified Genesis Node so when the HA eats a weapon the necessary enhancements are incorporated into the weapon ready to be grown

The pilot can choose where the weapons will grow on the HA. How this is achieved is through a series of vessels that course throughout the HA (like the blood vessels in the circulatory system) that end in what are called ‘Blind’ Vessels (have an end, not a continuous loop circuit).

For some reason not yet understood, though this process takes longer to incorporate the weapons into the HA due to eating it and then reconstituting it somewhere on the HA the absorbed weapons last longer compared to their Reaper & Corruptor brethren but inevitably the weapon breaks down due to the inherent unstable nature of the bond between the HA DNA & the DNA of the weapon (from another HA, or WM, or B)

The flexibility in allowing temporary additions to the DNA strands causes an inherent level of instability between the base core DNA and assimilated DNA (some deep encoded immune reaction to keep DNA strands pure) which leads to inevitable rejection of the absorbed weapon. And no matter what we do to improve this we have realized that the Absorption HA is at the maximum limits of Bio-mass Assimilation…. due to its unique digestive system the weapons last 10 + 2D10 days

The armor works and has the same basic shape and appearance of a standard suit of armor the difference is when it comes to spending Bio-E points and acquiring new weapons. The giant chest maw is kept closed (concealed) until feeding

Bio-E points gained by the pilot can only be spent on Sensory, Defensive, Physical enhancement (increased speed, strength, elongated running legs etc) and any offensive weapons that are not ranged or energy based…such as spurs, quills, bone blades, horns etc…. Bonus Bio-E Points: 25 additional Bio-E points

All other weapons must be absorbed into the armor. Any weapon in the resistance inventory and even weapons off of other suits of HA & WM & B can be absorbed in to the armor by placing the weapon or part of the victim with the weapon against the open chest of the Host Armor. it is then broken down by the armor and the DNA and organic material is reconstituted by the Host Armor with the weapon taking shape and position on the armor determined by the pilot and will remain till destroyed or the its inevitable decay

Feeding: Carnivore & Carrion: This HA feeds by absorbing the organic material of living creatures; if a HA, or WM is not available to feed on the HA can feed on any other type of living creature, but unlike the carnivore that has to eat fresh killed animals the HA can eat carrion, but the pilot only uses that in a crunch when food is scarce.
The Host Armor must feed on the equivalent of at least 40 Hit Points of organic material per day, and failure to do so brings on weakness and starvation. (A starving Host Armor sees its Spd, number of melee attacks and bonuses reduced by half). If the suit is not fed with a full 40 Hit Point meal every 6 days, the Host Armor dies of starvation. To feed to the chest plates on the host armor open up and the belly plates push out making a pouch. then a bio enzyme is excreted from the skin of the host armor chest this enzyme rapidly breaks down any organic material that touches it and the resulting fluid is absorbed by the host armor as it runs down in to the sponge like skin in the belly area

Sleep Requirements: The suit requires 1D4 hours of sleep per day generally during the night time hours or when its pilot is sleeping.

Color of Host Armor: Black to pale grey, with dark purple or blue highlights or accents.

Special Senses: No enhanced senses, unless purchased with Bio-E.

Special Abilities: due to the nature of the Genesis Node Stomach there is really no limit to the amount weapons that the HA can absorb at one time it really only comes down to availability of resources

Some ideas to limiting the power of the HA:
*The process takes considerably longer to incorporate a new weapon into the HA as it has to be eaten, analyzed then grown…… xxxxx to eat the weapon & 60 + 3D4*10 min (90 – 180 min) to grow the weapon
*Only one weapon can be eaten at a time and processed (once it has started growing the HA can start on another weapon)
*Any weapon that the HA wants, the HA has to eat the whole thing
* maybe there should be a penalty to the maximum weight that can be incorporated into the HA through eating before it loses speed and prowess and penalties to skills

Bite Damage: Not applicable; has no mouth, just breathing vents and the giant chest maw is more of a factory processor than a biting maw

Bonuses: +2 on initiative, +3 to strike, +2 to parry and +3 to pull punch, as well as base predatory instincts that provide Track (people/humanoids) 60%, Prowl 60% and Track Animals 70%.
connecting the dots
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

Todd Yoho wrote:
krispy wrote:

thanks mate.

That would have been House Emaciai. A Splicers/Dead Reign crossover. However, Palladium's rule against over lapping intellectual property, and my withdraw from working for Palladium, made that concept stillborn. My best stuff (in my opinion) will, unfortunately, never see print.

Splicer forum works for that if you just wanna get it out there.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:

Splicer forum works for that if you just wanna get it out there.

thats a great idea Zig :ok:

Todd......please......MATE :D
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Since H. Necrys incorporated the Abyssal Banshee Wm from H. Ahrgus into their numbers they loved the mechanism in the Last Breath Tentacles and it gave them the idea for new ammunition types

Many of the Abyssal Banshee Outriders at H. Necrys choose to add Bore Cannons & the H. has created some unique ammunition to keep up with the name of the WM

Tendril Injecting Bore Grub
(something I posted in another thread)

how they work -
Damage: initial damage from impact hasn’t changed
When concerned with the additional damage from the grub it goes a bit different. -
I first added an additional round for each grub -
Light: 1D4 + 1 mr
Med: 1D6 + 1 mr
Heavy: 1D6 + 1 mr

for the first round of the grub digging/biting through it target follow the std damage from book
L: 1D10 // M: 1D10 + 3 // H: 2D10

from the second round onwards just follow Tendril Injector process on pg 97/98 MB and now you have a tendril Injecting Bore Grub

cost: the cost of the Tendril Injector is incorporated into the LBC when it is purchased (65 points total)

when Mega upgrade: it only doubles the initial damage and the first round of damage

Leech Bore Grub: these little critters don’t, as the name suggests ‘bore’ into their targets; instead they hook on with an annular maw and drain their victims of their vital life giving fluids

The Leech injects a powerful anticoagulant into the wound that neutralizes any Splicers creation with the QCB enhancement

how they work -
Damage: initial damage from impact hasn’t changed
When concerned with the additional damage from the grub it goes a bit different. -
I first added an additional round for each grub -
Light: 1D4 + 1 mr
Med: 1D6 + 1 mr
Heavy: 1D6 + 1 mr

for the first round of the grub digging/biting through it target follow the std damage from book
L: 1D10 // M: 1D10 + 3 // H: 2D10

From the second round onward the Leech drinks the Blood of its victim. Every attack the grub has it drains the victim of 250ml of blood

if you rip them off you, due to the nature of the how the annular maw latches on it causes the same level of damage being riped off as it does when it first bites you
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

amodernheathen wrote:I like the specialized nature of the weapons. Especially the Leech Grubs Splicer-specific functionality.

thanks mate :-D even though the Abyssal Banshee is H. Ahrgus design i wanted to give it a H. Necrys flare to it when they adopted the design and i thought the tendril injecting bore grub would be something H. Necrys would create and then the Leech grub came to mind. it needs a bit more work but the main concept is there...i havent put the effect of blood loss in the descriptor yet
connecting the dots
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

All looks good buddy! You have been a busy little bee. 8)
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

boxee wrote:All looks good buddy! You have been a busy little bee. 8)

Thanks mate :-D my imagination is continually flowing with new ideas (some hit and miss). I still have to reveal House Skyrus then House Ahrgus... & wait & see what i have in store for Metal Storm :twisted: :D
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

H. Necrys has created an enhancement for the Gore Weapons as a final insult to the damage dished out by the Gore weapon

Gore Weapon Enhancement:

Exploding Cysts

The stomach is modified to produce cysts. These cysts are time delayed explosives. When struck by a gore weapon the gore appears to be lumpy. The standard damage applies but at the end of the damage effect from the napalm like substance the cysts then explode causing an additional 5D6 damage to the target

Cost: 20 Bio-e
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

This is a rough draft as I just thought of this today but I thought I will give you a sneak peek at my latest idea for H. Necrys

Leprous HA….a new breed of HA

The Leprous HA is one of H. Necrys foulest creations. Their Reaper and Corruptor attach parts of the fallen onto them but the Leprous is even more terrifying to witness

From my childhood the vehicle form of Voltron and the Constructicons becoming Devastator from Transformers & more recently the humorous Titan Maximum :D ) …Now H. Necrys gives you a HA that has numerous independent parts that merge with a central torso to make an overall humanoid HA

Much like in R. Japan where the cyborg ninja were selected from either those unfortunate souls born physically handicapped or those severely wounded …Think of the poor soldier in the video clip of Metallica’s ‘One’ The HA pilot has no limbs, when out of their HA they operate with a prosthetic (organic) body that functions much like the Borg Queen in Star Trek First Contact

6 independent creatures (but all of the same genetic structure) make up the HA
* The Torso, where the pilot is housed
* the Arm and hand (2)
* the Leg and foot (2)
* the Head

All 5 creatures merge/bond with the torso through a series of retractable tentacles from both the appendage and torso and special joint lock systems as well to provide the structural mechanics of a standard HA. And when bonded to the torso they operate as one whole (the appendages sentience is suppressed by the torso) but can quickly separate and operate independently

The torso:

Where the HA pilot is housed, it has two modes of mobility – 1. Organic thrusters and 2. 4 independent tentacles that are located in the back (yes Doc Octopus)
And following the approach of the Abomination WM the HA has true mouth located in the torso

Arm & hand (2): these independent creatures separate from the torso at the shoulder. 6 insect like legs that are normally folded away provide the main form of mobility for the creature. Where the at the end of the limb is a circular maw that has a bite that causes 2D8 and can latch on like their Leach Bore grubs and additional damage is caused if ripped off. There is also 6 small black orbs around the maw that function as eyes. With a running crawling speed of 64kmh

Leg & feet (2): similar set up as with the arm & hand but with 8 insect legs

Head: it is the main sensory system of the HA but not the only. The head is designed from a carnivorous HA with arachnid type legs atop the head similar in appearance to Sarris from the movie Galaxy Quest. These limbs provide a speed of 64km/h and allow the head to climb walls and ceilings

A smaller version of Organic Thrusters can be implemented into each independent creature for 15 points each allowing a speed of 200kmh

The HA is not genetically linked to its pilot, instead the unique physical requirements and a special type of Neurological link that is implanted into the pilot makes the HA impossible to pilot by anyone else, and because of this non genetic link the HA can achieve monstrous things. All Leprous HA are actually the same genetic creature (at the moment they only have 15 of these HA). One is the terrifying sight of 2 or more Leprous HA merging together to make larger creatures of nightmare to match that of the corruptor WM

Much like their Reaper & corruptor the Leprous HA has the flexible neurovascular system with numerous ports covering the torso allowing multiple limbs to bind with the HA and because the HA are all the same there is no need of an adaptive immungenicity

The HA can select the enhancement of Bio-Force field and when whole (in tact) the field protects all…but when the body detaches only the torso has the field while all the independent parts lose the field. To get around this obstacle and to provide some protection H. Necrys took an idea from their allies H. Myre
In the form of the Bio-Force Field Enhancing Barnacle …If the character has a Bio-Force field, this barnacle boosts it by 50. A max of 4 can be added to a WM before it starts to affect the WM combat capabilities, alertness and sleeping requirements

When the appendage is connected to the torso signals from the torso suppress the barnacle, but the moment the appendage detaches the barnacle activates giving the appendage a field of 50 MDC which regenerates 1 per minute

When all appendages are attached to the torso the barnacles have to be suppressed as they would cripple the HA functions

At level 1
M.D.C
Arms (2): 127 each
Hands (2): 77 each
(for a total of 204 for the independent limb)
Legs (2): 157 each
Feet (2): 97 each
(for a total of 254 for the independent limb)
Head: 167 (due to not having the head of the pilot inside)
MB: 380

Note: due to the nature of the HA the appendages (arms, legs & head) have a higher initial MDC due to the fact that there is no major hollow space for the pilots appendages as the pilot does not have any while the pilots head is tucked away in the torso of the HA

As each appendage is an independent creature if by any chance the pilot (in the torso of the HA) is made unconscious all the appendages separate from the torso

Most Leprous pilots upgrade their HA with additional pairs of arms and independent tentacles
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

with a few tweeks this will be a standard gorehound for H. Necrys

http://girl1.deviantart.com/art/Hunter- ... 5011&qo=28

http://darkdarigaaz.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d14tmte

and after recent discussions with dargo83 (thanks for the idea mate :ok: :-D ) H. Necrys will also have a special gorehound that follows the path of the Reaper SJ and the Corruptor WM; based on the design of the Graverobber from the game Deadspace

http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Graverobber
connecting the dots
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

krispy wrote:with a few tweeks this will be a standard gorehound for H. Necrys

http://girl1.deviantart.com/art/Hunter- ... 5011&qo=28

http://darkdarigaaz.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d14tmte

and after recent discussions with dargo83 (thanks for the idea mate :ok: :-D ) H. Necrys will also have a special gorehound that follows the path of the Reaper SJ and the Corruptor WM; based on the design of the Graverobber from the game Deadspace

http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Graverobber

:eek: That is purely evil........

Totally cool indeed
The Dragon Has Spoken
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Snake Eyes wrote: :eek: That is purely evil........

Totally cool indeed

thanks mate :) i want this house to be the embodiment of hell on the battlefield

the first design has a dragon style and after discussing it with kevarin he suggested (thanks mate :ok: :-D ) that the top limbs with the bone spike have the remnents of the wings removed and have it as a functional hand in which the spike can flick bacwards when not in combat and the hand can wield a weapon....how cool would that be having a gorehound able to wield roughneck weapons running along side their PM on the battlefield

the moment i saw the graverobber (dargo83 suggestion) i knew that that was the design for a gorehound that can do what the Reaper SJ & Corruptor WM can do....and then i imagined a pack of them taking down a WM or a unit of RN and tear them to pieces and then proceed to attach the fallen onto them.....whoa ha ha ha :twisted: :demon: :D
connecting the dots
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

Very cool ideas. 8)
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

boxee wrote:Very cool ideas. 8)

thanks mate :) they all add to the terror that the house wants to bring to the battlefield
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Devourer WM

Vast stretches of land near our territory have been laid claim to by a number of Waste Crawlers that have banded together to form tribes/clans. Able to travel topside during the day with impunity is an advantage they exploit at every opportunity.

At this time, our numbers and creations protect us from a full scale incursion, but we believe it is only a matter of time before we face a full onslaught upon our home.

Among their ranks are the impressive Abomination WMs (A WM after our own heart). They have delivered considerable losses over the years & though we had captured and analyzed one of these WMs and wished to emulate the design it was decide by the War Lord that we modify it slightly so to separate ourselves from the savages.

H. Necrys version of the Abomination WM….The Devourer WM (nicknamed the Glutton)

Modification from the awesome design on pages 47-50 of the Rifter 30

Instead of the chest mounted giant mouth, the main body has been reinforced for greater protection and the War Saddle has been reinforced
The 4 insect limbs have been removed.
How the WM feeds is with 4 prehensile tongue tentacles. Partially dangling out of the mouth in the head like elephant trunks, from a distance they appear to be covered in the suckers of an octopus tentacles but upon closer inspection they are covered in annular maws with multiple rows of teeth.

Mechanics of the tongues eating the victim while entangled

When these tongues catch and entangle a target the maws begin their handy work.
This is the devastating thing about these tongues. Not only does the target receive damage during the round from the crushing/squeezing action of the tongues, the target is also being eaten at the same time

Each tentacle has 32 maws covering its surface and each maw does 1D6 MD per action. So to keep it simple, up to half of the maws can be in contact with the victim at one time. Upon a successful entanglement, flip a coin to determine if 8 or 16 of the maws of that tentacle can feed on the victim…

Total Damage from One Devouring Tongue per melee round:
Crush/squeeze – 3D6 + P.S per action for the melee round
+ 8D6 or 16D6 per action for the melee round from the maws

Just imagine all 4 tongues feeding on the same victim

* Due to the rate at which the WM can devour its victim many Outrider pilots upgrade their WM with a Gore Cannon & Shard Breath (Cerberus WM) both built into the mouth

Besides the removal of the giant maw and the Insect limbs the stats of the WM don’t change

MDC
Arms (2) – 180 each
Legs (2) – 200 each
Clawed Hands (2) – 100 each
Prehensile Feet (2) – 100 each
Prehensile Devourer Tongue (4) – 105 each
Prehensile Tail – 150
Barbed Tentacles (16) – 50 each
Tendril Injectors (2) – 85 each
Mandibles (2) – 95 each
Head – 205
Main Body – 600
Riders War Saddle – 120….the back of the WM has been modified slightly to create a channel that the Outrider can lye in giving them better protection from the sides
connecting the dots
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

This is an awesome House Krispy. I hope you keep adding to the mythology of your world. I also hope you keep sharing it with us.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Aramanthus wrote:This is an awesome House Krispy. I hope you keep adding to the mythology of your world. I also hope you keep sharing it with us.

i never seem to run out of ideas and like i have said in a previous thread i post about 90% of my ideas on the forum

i have held back lately cos i have been considering the Rifter angle but there is a fair bit of material i have been writing that i will post on the Forum...such as H. Lebryntha & H. of the Red Sands
connecting the dots
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Sounds cool. If you want to submit some new material for the rifter............that would be very cool with all of us. Just alert us to which Rifter it might be in.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “Splicers®”