Lazlo.Org April First.

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cybermancer
Hero

Lazlo.Org April First.

Unread post by Cybermancer »

So does anyone else have anything planned for this April first over at Lazlo?
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Re: Lazlo.Org April First.

Unread post by Lord Z »

Not I...
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Just trying to get some of my backlog out of the way
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Cybermancer
Hero

For better or worse, it has begun.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Cybermancer
Hero

Okay, so the thread has started and it may seem a little confusing to outside observers. That is intentional. There should always be a little doubt that any of it actually happened.

So what exactly happened?

During the Eclipse that occurred during this past winter solstice, Cybermancer travelled back in time to 6th of March, 2000. Some of you may recognize that date as being that of Dark Day. The intention here is to create a BtS/Nightbane crossover that does not 'taint' the essence of the BtS world that is found at ls.org. As with all things at ls.org, participation is voluntary. So far I have about half a dozen co-conspiritors/players who are actively involved. It should become fairly obvious who they are as time goes on.

What is being seen right now is the culmination of a years worth of discussions, e-mails and brainstorming. I wanted to keep this stage of the plan a secret known to only a select few so that when it finally started to happen, it would be a little bit of a surprise.

Now that it is happening over at ls.org though, I want to make it available for everyone.

If you're interested in having Cyber tell the story of what your character was up to in this alternate reality, let me know. There are certain ground rules and factors that must be considered. I'll collect and then post the specifics of this alternate time line later. In the meantime, I'll be working with participants more one on one. We've also spent a lot time working out how this time line is different from the current timeline in ls.org and more importantly, how it is different from Nightbane. So I'd ask for new comers to work with us so that everything is consistant.

If you just want to post in character about the tales being related, feel free. :) Just try not to derail things and keep negative comments to a minimum.

Eventually I'll be posting the 'setting' of the crossover timeline in this thread. It can then be discussed by us all.

WWVLD?
sasha
Adventurer

Unread post by sasha »

Ours fell apart and I blame The Girl for it, absolutely 100%.
Cybermancer
Hero

sasha wrote:Ours fell apart and I blame The Girl for it, absolutely 100%.

Can it still be salvaged, do you think?

WWVLD?
sasha
Adventurer

Unread post by sasha »

We'd have to remove the joke from it, or wait until next year. Removing the joke would probably kill it since it was clearly an April Fool's (unlike some of the ones we've done in the past (maybe)). And I don't plan on waiting until next year. The basic premise was that Katja woke up one morning to find that Kolya was adopting a child from Ukraine and Sasha was married and when she went to the cemetery to calm down she found out that it had turned into a flower garden.
Cybermancer
Hero

I somehow don't think that a flower garden would calm her down. :P

WWVLD?

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”