Tentacles

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Tentacles

Unread post by NMI »

the bonuses/penalties would be the same as the tentacle power or multiple limbs
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Nemo235
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nemo235 »

Scorpion_Freeman wrote:If I was to replace Monstrous Form's arms with the following what would be the penalties, bonuses, and damage of the tentacles.
In place of each arm he has two monstrous tentacles. The tentacles split at the end, into three radial “fingers.”

Scorpion_Freeman, I must say you always come up with the creepiest ideas.
I'm not saying that's bad or unheard of in comic books.
You must play with a pretty heavy mix of horror and weird menaces in your games.
Please check out my Deviant Art gallery
and my Mutants & Magic blog.
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

alter physical structure of limb: tentacles would be a good place to start. write it up somewhere between that and the multiple limbs suggestion above, and perhaps make it a monstrous form feature of its own. if it comes out too beefy, you could write it so that it overwrites the basic claws that come with the power to balance things out.
look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Airman, *****, and i'm bringin' the pain!
i got a fan installed in my grill, no lie, i'm gonna blow your *** straight off the map, goodbye!

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”