SWAT Team question

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

SWAT Team question

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Does anyone have a good idea what the standard loadout for a SWAT member of a major city like Seattle is? Also how much extra gear would they have in their van?

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
sasha
Adventurer

Re: SWAT Team question

Unread post by sasha »

It's a tactical team so they're going to have MP5's or maybe M4's with flashbangs and perhaps gas, zip tie handcuffs, and as much body armour as they can get. I don't think they would have much more in the vans, they pretty much have to knock down the door clear the house, and the operation is over. But that's just me talking.
Cybermancer
Hero

Re: SWAT Team question

Unread post by Cybermancer »

This would be an excellent place to get some of your questions answered. Tell them you're a writer and that you're doing research and I'm sure they'd be willing to share any non-classified information with you.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?

Return to “G.M.s Forum”