W.P. Boomerang or the like

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prodigy
Explorer

W.P. Boomerang or the like

Unread post by Prodigy »

When one has W.P. Boomerang, would the strike bonuses apply to hitting someone with the weapon in-hand as well as when thrown?
sine yo pity on da runny kind
Agent_gir
Explorer

Re: W.P. Boomerang or the like

Unread post by Agent_gir »

WP boomerang is on page 12 of mutants down under, says the usual PP bonus to strike is allowed, also out lines 4 different types of attacks you can do
Prodigy
Explorer

Unread post by Prodigy »

Agent_gir wrote:WP boomerang is on page 12 of mutants down under, says the usual PP bonus to strike is allowed, also out lines 4 different types of attacks you can do

Right, but do those bonuses apply to both thrown and HTH attacks. I would say so, but I wanted other opinions.
Agent_gir
Explorer

Unread post by Agent_gir »

Prodigy wrote:
Agent_gir wrote:WP boomerang is on page 12 of mutants down under, says the usual PP bonus to strike is allowed, also out lines 4 different types of attacks you can do

Right, but do those bonuses apply to both thrown and HTH attacks. I would say so, but I wanted other opinions.

I miss read your orginal question, my bad.

IMO I'd say the boomerang would be less effective as a hand held weapon (doing less damage, etc. etc.) because it is designed to be thrown, it's design is much like a wing or a helicopter blade, and this design would be where the speed and accuracy comes from. In hand all you have is a bent light club that would be more then a little awkward to use as a bludgeon.
Prodigy
Explorer

Unread post by Prodigy »

Agent_gir wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

I miss read your orginal question, my bad.

IMO I'd say the boomerang would be less effective as a hand held weapon (doing less damage, etc. etc.) because it is designed to be thrown, it's design is much like a wing or a helicopter blade, and this design would be where the speed and accuracy comes from. In hand all you have is a bent light club that would be more then a little awkward to use as a bludgeon.

Good Point, it is desinged for throwing.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”