Ashbaugh in Nightbane

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Re: Ashbaugh in Nightbane

Unread post by Warwolf »

It's funny you should say that. See my last post in the "Questions about the NSG" thread for more detail as to my thoughts on it, but suffice it to say that I think she is one of the best candidates to do Nightbane art out of the current freelance artists.

And Mark Evans is on the cover job now... can't wait to see what he comes up with. :D
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
ALAshbaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: COWER, BRIEF MORTALS!!!

Unread post by ALAshbaugh »

I'm so glad to hear that you guys liked my work from Dead Reign!
Truth be told, I've been in love with Nightbane since I got my hands on the original book about 5 or 6 years ago. So when Survival Guide was announced, I bugged Kevin about it until he let me do some work for it. I'm flattered to hear that you think I would be a good match for it. :)

Also, I mainly use my initials in my artistic endeavors, with Palladium and a couple of [really old] online galleries as the only exceptions; so Googling "Amy Ashbaugh" wont get you much that's relevant. "A. L. Ashbaugh" puts my website (http://www.alashbaugh.com) at the top of the list!
"You can make believe that what you say is what I want to hear."
-The Birthday Massacre

http://www.alashbaugh.com
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:Holy crap am I happy to have you working on our book! Mark's been filling my ear with your praises, but until I saw that link I hadn't seen your work. It's PERFECT for the setting.

I think there may be an echo in here... :D

Oh, and if you guys thought here work in Dead Reign was wicked, Kev says the NSG art is a quantum leap ahead of even that!
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me

Return to “Nightbane®”