Do Rifts occur in D.R. ?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lenwen

Do Rifts occur in D.R. ?

Unread post by Lenwen »

Do rifts occur in this setting or does the book cover that on any certain page ?

If not how could one cross the "barrier" that is between each Universe?

I have not read the books entirty as of this post so if it does deal with that , by all means tell me to shut up haha .
bradshaw
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: Gin and Tonic

Re: Do Rifts occur in D.R. ?

Unread post by bradshaw »

Lenwen wrote:Do rifts occur in this setting or does the book cover that on any certain page ?

If not how could one cross the "barrier" that is between each Universe?

I have not read the books entirty as of this post so if it does deal with that , by all means tell me to shut up haha .

the book has a standed conversion section and ideas on how to mesh ether together
Dames, Droids, Drinking and Damnnation
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

The way its written, no, and as CL already said it wasnt in the original either.
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

So as per two poeple said no rifts randomly or anything . This would be the ideal place to trap virtually anyone heh and not only have them be trapped but endlessly hunted by Billions upon Billions upon yep you geussed it .. Billions more Zombies haha .

This Brulyx (sp?) dude is a bamf for sure to find such a isolated dimension this place is more isolated then even Nightbane in that case .

Return to “Dead Reign™”