Zombie Transformation

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GreenGhost
Adventurer

Zombie Transformation

Unread post by GreenGhost »

I don't know if this can even be answered in here or if I have to wait until I buy the book, but I was wondering if it's going to describe not only how long it takes for the whole zombie transformation and if it'll cover symptoms that a victim of a zombie bite will experience.

I know some people out there who's characters have been bitten may want to try to go out in a blaze of glory fighting the zombies.

So, I was curious if this would be covered in the book.
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Re: Zombie Transformation

No problem. Thanks man. :D
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Lucky wrote:I will venture a guess that the timeline will have some wiggle-room, like 12 hours plus PExHours or something similar to that, or 1d6 hit points per hour until death, etc.

That'd make sense. I'm sure they'll have something on that in the book (I hope). :P
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Tyciol wrote:It turns out they do cover this in the book. It doesn't end up being PE-based though, just a random die roll. About the only time PE comes into it is coma survival and half zombies and stuff.

Nice! Thanks man. I'm hoping "Santa" will bring me my Dead Reign book. :D
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321

Return to “Dead Reign™”