My OH games

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

My OH games

Unread post by Jason Richards »

They're not on the schedule as of yet, but here are my games. Just a heads up if anyone is interested. Obviously times to be set, and all of that.

1. Rifts Arzno: Hellhounds
Time: VIP Friday night. 3 hours.
Players: 5 (pre-gen), any player experience welcome
Age appropriate level: PG-13
Description: When Xavier Stuart's back is against the wall, he plays his trump card: The Hellhounds. These elite soldiers have a score to settle with Arzno on behalf of their master, and here's the catch... this band of assassins, bound for an endgame strike against Arzno, are the player characters.

2. Chaos Earth: Strange New World
Time: Saturday morning. 3 hours.
Description: The Dawn of Chaos isn't just experienced by humanity, but in the earliest visitors to our world brought here by the Rifts. Play as a band of misplaced D-Bees trying to make their way in an alien world against all odds.

3. Rifts Arzno: Without a Prayer
Time: Saturday evening. 3 hours.
Description: Devastated by an unexpected vampire attack, survivors find themselves trapped, alone, defenseless... and the only thing standing between Arzno and destruction.

4. Chaos Earth: Save the Worlds
Time: Sunday morning. 3 hours.
Description: A mixmatched group of survivors tries to decide between saving their world or a foreign one, and determine whether or not they are one in the same.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Sound Great jason
I am looking forward to joining an Arzno game.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

#2 is there. I am checking my records to see if I had #1, #3 & #4.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Re: My OH games

Unread post by rat_bastard »

Jason Richards wrote:#5 Rifts Arzno: Boondoggled
Time: sometime before the end of the Open house
Players: 3+ (pre-gen), Any player experiance welcome
Age appropriate level: pg-13
Description: Outraged at the exorbitant cost of wood armor the people of Arzno riot, grab as much overpriced goods as you can!

that one looks fun! :P
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Jason Richards

The Deific NMI wrote:#2 is there. I am checking my records to see if I had #1, #3 & #4.

You did. I emailed them to Wayne, so it should be taken care of. You just fell down on the job. :P
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Jason Richards wrote:
The Deific NMI wrote:#2 is there. I am checking my records to see if I had #1, #3 & #4.

You did. I emailed them to Wayne, so it should be taken care of. You just fell down on the job. :P
I just checked all my copies of the games sent to me and I honestly dont have 1, 3 or 4. Nor are the on the file that Branden eventually sent me. Buth oh well. I know you said you updated Wayne, but as a failsafe I sent him an update as well. Sorry for any confusion or mistakes.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Jason Richards

It's a conspiracy to run me out of the company. :(

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Jason Richards wrote:It's a conspiracy to run me out of the company. :(
Hey now, I did buy a shirt from you and I plan on getting the "We are all Jason Richards" t-shirt as well from you @ the open house (dont let it get printed off center). Heck, I would even make it a "bought 3 t-shirts" from you if you made the superhero one just for me. But alas, I know you are slacking on stuff.. So I guess I will only be able to say "I bought 2"
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Since everybody is Jason Richards that will be exceeding hard to do. But we try.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

Greyaxe wrote:

Since everybody is Jason Richards that will be exceeding hard to do. But we try.

we are hoping that if we kill the original the others will die.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Jeffrey W.
Explorer
Comment: Provider of quality Palladium Books gaming sessions in the Panama Canal Zone, Orlando Florida, Dallas Texas, Palladium Open House 2007, and Heidelberg Germany.

Wowzers!

Unread post by Jeffrey W. »

I thought that rat_bastard would highlight the not-worthy-of-being placed-on-the-schedule Jason Richards game 1.5 as follows:

1.5 Rifts Arzno: A River Runs Through It on a Strange New World
Time: Saturday morning hangover room, Ramada. 1 hour.
Description: When Xavier Stuart discovers that somebody has altered the path of the mighty Rio Grande River, he feels suddenly cut off from the rest of Norte Mexico with his back against the wall (shore?).

He takes solace in his silver laden home soil in the Tombstone mines which is prone to flash flooding with each periodic but rare rainfall occuring in Southern Arizona while the vampires in Bisbee on the highground look down and laugh.

He applies for aid through F.E.M.A., but is rejected, and settles for help from N.E.M.A. instead.

Lol. See you at the Open House.

Jeffrey W.

Return to “Palladium Open House”