Board index » MDC Worlds » Rifts®: Chaos Earth™

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Offline
 Post subject: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:30 pm
  

User avatar
OLD ONE

Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2000 2:01 am
Posts: 7715
Location: Indianapolis
Comment: PROUDLY Not a member of the "Cabal of 24"
Anything specifically wrong in any of the Chaos Earth books? I dont mean what you would have done differently or this sucks, etc.. I mean things like typos, wrong number values, something mentioned to be in a given book, but not in it?

Please be as precise as possible.

Keep this thread to erratta only as this is something that "The Galactus Kid" needs.

Anything not on topic will be deleted and the poster given a warning!!!

_________________
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator


          Top  
 
 Post subject: No XP Tables...
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:42 am
  

Choas Earth: Rise of Magic does not have experience charts for level advancement for the various OCC's in the book.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:15 am
  

User avatar
Wanderer

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:17 am
Posts: 91
Location: Roscommon, MI
After looking to see if it was already posted and not finding it, I thought here would be a good place for it.
NEMA Chromium Guardsman vs Rifts Glitter Boy
The Boom gun payload is off. In CE it says the payload is 1000 rounds, with a 400 round ammo canister as back up.
In Rifts, the payload is noted as being 100 rounds with a 40 round reserve. Which is correct?


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:42 am
  

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:01 am
Posts: 3694
Location: Houstown, Lone Star
Jimbo wrote:
After looking to see if it was already posted and not finding it, I thought here would be a good place for it.
NEMA Chromium Guardsman vs Rifts Glitter Boy
The Boom gun payload is off. In CE it says the payload is 1000 rounds, with a 400 round ammo canister as back up.
In Rifts, the payload is noted as being 100 rounds with a 40 round reserve. Which is correct?


This is a change. It was updated in RUE as well (I believe).

_________________
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Mastiff Errors
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:39 pm
  

D-Bee

Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:15 pm
Posts: 15
Mastiff description on page 84 states that the searchlights can be replaced with wither twin plasma cannons or twin ion cannons. No stats are listed for these weapons options. Also no stats for the searchlight is listed, how far/much light dose this system make?


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:25 am
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:49 pm
Posts: 6851
Location: Dinosaur swamplands
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.
i cant beleive no one picked up on the missing mdc stats of the silver eagle :lol:

_________________
Ravenwing wrote:
"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:
You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:10 pm
  

Explorer

Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:27 pm
Posts: 149
Mech-Viper wrote:
i cant beleive no one picked up on the missing mdc stats of the silver eagle :lol:


Main book (1st Printing), Page 95, upper right hand corner of the page is where the MDC sats for the Silver Eagle are located

_________________
I now KNOW where my "Ultimate Collectible Desire" is...problem is, I won't steal it from Kev! (but if he ever dies...Arcane Summons WILL be mine! 8) )


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:04 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:49 pm
Posts: 6851
Location: Dinosaur swamplands
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.
Lord NorDeth wrote:
Mech-Viper wrote:
i cant beleive no one picked up on the missing mdc stats of the silver eagle :lol:


Main book (1st Printing), Page 95, upper right hand corner of the page is where the MDC sats for the Silver Eagle are located
really how about the ones missing

_________________
Ravenwing wrote:
"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:
You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:09 pm
  

Explorer

Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:27 pm
Posts: 149
What ones are you referring to?

_________________
I now KNOW where my "Ultimate Collectible Desire" is...problem is, I won't steal it from Kev! (but if he ever dies...Arcane Summons WILL be mine! 8) )


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:55 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:49 pm
Posts: 6851
Location: Dinosaur swamplands
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.
Lord NorDeth wrote:
What ones are you referring to?
arms legs hands ones

_________________
Ravenwing wrote:
"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:
You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:14 pm
  

User avatar
Supreme Being

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 2:01 am
Posts: 2476
Location: On the threshold of a dream
Light human-sized power armor normally doesn't have separate hit locations for the arms and legs. These are considered part of the main body instead.

_________________
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:23 am
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:49 pm
Posts: 6851
Location: Dinosaur swamplands
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.
Tinker Dragoon wrote:
Light human-sized power armor normally doesn't have separate hit locations for the arms and legs. These are considered part of the main body instead.
really because the CWC and new west samas have the locations listed.

_________________
Ravenwing wrote:
"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:
You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:19 pm
  

User avatar
Supreme Being

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 2:01 am
Posts: 2476
Location: On the threshold of a dream
Mech-Viper wrote:
Tinker Dragoon wrote:
Light human-sized power armor normally doesn't have separate hit locations for the arms and legs. These are considered part of the main body instead.
really because the CWC and new west samas have the locations listed.


So do the Predator, Gun Buster, and numerous others, but not the original SAMAS, nor the Flying Titan, Terrain Hopper, Samson, et al. Why this should be the case is beyond me, especially considering that even body armor has full hit locations nowadays. Unfortunately, despite how screwed up it is, it seems to be deliberate.

_________________
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:40 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:49 pm
Posts: 6851
Location: Dinosaur swamplands
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.
Tinker Dragoon wrote:
Mech-Viper wrote:
Tinker Dragoon wrote:
Light human-sized power armor normally doesn't have separate hit locations for the arms and legs. These are considered part of the main body instead.
really because the CWC and new west samas have the locations listed.


So do the Predator, Gun Buster, and numerous others, but not the original SAMAS, nor the Flying Titan, Terrain Hopper, Samson, et al. Why this should be the case is beyond me, especially considering that even body armor has full hit locations nowadays. Unfortunately, despite how screwed up it is, it seems to be deliberate.
yeah the NEMA body armor has them but the samas dont , somebody dropped the ball opps

_________________
Ravenwing wrote:
"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:
You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:10 pm
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:11 pm
Posts: 786
under demon and witch hunter in the sectons think like the demonic enemy and arcane knowledge there are bonuses and base ppe listing under both. Is it supposed to be that way?

_________________
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -Thomas Jefferson


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:35 pm
  

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:01 am
Posts: 3694
Location: Houstown, Lone Star
SE now has the missing stats.

_________________
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:40 pm
  

D-Bee

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:30 pm
Posts: 7
Perhaps someone has already said this, perhaps not, but I'm saying it anyway. In the Chaos Earth Core Book, it says Lindsey Sawyer has no psionic powers, but Rise of Magic says she has telekenisis, unless I missread it, which is a good possiblity too.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:13 pm
  

Hero

Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:13 pm
Posts: 857
Read the rise of magic again, I recall it explains it in her journal.

_________________
"They call this a suicide vest, but I think that under sells all the homicide that goes along with it."


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:07 pm
  

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:01 am
Posts: 3694
Location: Houstown, Lone Star
speedy_petey wrote:
Perhaps someone has already said this, perhaps not, but I'm saying it anyway. In the Chaos Earth Core Book, it says Lindsey Sawyer has no psionic powers, but Rise of Magic says she has telekenisis, unless I missread it, which is a good possiblity too.


Psionic powers don't start showing up until further down the timeline... after the point on the timeline that is the Chaos Earth RPG. Same is true for the General.

_________________
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:46 am
  

User avatar
D-Bee

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:04 pm
Posts: 48
Location: Marietta, GA
Larsen wrote:
under demon and witch hunter in the sectons think like the demonic enemy and arcane knowledge there are bonuses and base ppe listing under both. Is it supposed to be that way?


I have a second printing and it lists two different sets of bonuses for the DWH. Which do I use?

Also it mentions that DWH get some psionics, yet, they didn't list any. They mention the later supplements and or using the ones from Rifts. I got all sorts of Rifts books so I suppose I could just use Rifts: UE for them, but I wondered if Rise of Magic has any psionics?

_________________
Lando The Archmagi
RPG Tournament Judge/Attendee
Dragon*Con 2010
http://www.dragoncon.org


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:02 am
  

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:01 am
Posts: 3694
Location: Houstown, Lone Star
Lando The Archmagi wrote:
Larsen wrote:
under demon and witch hunter in the sectons think like the demonic enemy and arcane knowledge there are bonuses and base ppe listing under both. Is it supposed to be that way?


I have a second printing and it lists two different sets of bonuses for the DWH. Which do I use?

Also it mentions that DWH get some psionics, yet, they didn't list any. They mention the later supplements and or using the ones from Rifts. I got all sorts of Rifts books so I suppose I could just use Rifts: UE for them, but I wondered if Rise of Magic has any psionics?


Use the ones from RUE (or any other Palladium game for that matter) for right now. Psionics will be introduced in Psychic Storm. It's possible that I may take a stab at it once First Responders is done, or I may work on my next CE project that I've got on the backburner.

I know it sucks and it's an inconvenience, but I'm working on it.

_________________
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:51 am
  

User avatar
D-Bee

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:04 pm
Posts: 48
Location: Marietta, GA
Jason Richards wrote:
Use the ones from RUE (or any other Palladium game for that matter) for right now. Psionics will be introduced in Psychic Storm. It's possible that I may take a stab at it once First Responders is done, or I may work on my next CE project that I've got on the backburner.

I know it sucks and it's an inconvenience, but I'm working on it.


So do I use the first set of bonuses or the 2nd? :) How is your book coming along? I'm dying to get it since it fits my whole new f2f game that I'm using Chaos Earth for. My party is staying away from magic/psionics (I'm making the DWH for a game on Explorer's Unlimited).

_________________
Lando The Archmagi
RPG Tournament Judge/Attendee
Dragon*Con 2010
http://www.dragoncon.org


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:35 pm
  

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:01 am
Posts: 3694
Location: Houstown, Lone Star
Lando The Archmagi wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:
Use the ones from RUE (or any other Palladium game for that matter) for right now. Psionics will be introduced in Psychic Storm. It's possible that I may take a stab at it once First Responders is done, or I may work on my next CE project that I've got on the backburner.

I know it sucks and it's an inconvenience, but I'm working on it.


So do I use the first set of bonuses or the 2nd? :) How is your book coming along? I'm dying to get it since it fits my whole new f2f game that I'm using Chaos Earth for. My party is staying away from magic/psionics (I'm making the DWH for a game on Explorer's Unlimited).


Book is coming well. Hopefully I'll get some work done on it this weekend, but the inlaws are in town so...

Anyway, as to your question... "oops." That's a mark that I missed. It's definitely an either/or situation, and if it were me, I'd say the +4 vs possession and +3 vs HF makes the most sense, rather than the other way around. As GM, I'd either choose one and mark the other out of my book, or let the player pick.

It's not official or anything, but if I were to mark it up, I'd go with the +4 vs possession and +3 vs HF. :)

_________________
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:37 am
  

User avatar
D-Bee

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:04 pm
Posts: 48
Location: Marietta, GA
Jason Richards wrote:
Anyway, as to your question... "oops." That's a mark that I missed. It's definitely an either/or situation, and if it were me, I'd say the +4 vs possession and +3 vs HF makes the most sense, rather than the other way around. As GM, I'd either choose one and mark the other out of my book, or let the player pick.

It's not official or anything, but if I were to mark it up, I'd go with the +4 vs possession and +3 vs HF. :)


Exactly how I'm leaning with the bonuses. I found another possible question too, concerning the psionics, it mentions they can have minor (2) or major (6 - 8) on pg 48, yet Step 4: Determine Psionics under Character Creation mentions Minor get 3 and Major upto 9 powers.

Which one is correct?

_________________
Lando The Archmagi
RPG Tournament Judge/Attendee
Dragon*Con 2010
http://www.dragoncon.org


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:32 am
  

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:01 am
Posts: 3694
Location: Houstown, Lone Star
Lando The Archmagi wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:
Anyway, as to your question... "oops." That's a mark that I missed. It's definitely an either/or situation, and if it were me, I'd say the +4 vs possession and +3 vs HF makes the most sense, rather than the other way around. As GM, I'd either choose one and mark the other out of my book, or let the player pick.

It's not official or anything, but if I were to mark it up, I'd go with the +4 vs possession and +3 vs HF. :)


Exactly how I'm leaning with the bonuses. I found another possible question too, concerning the psionics, it mentions they can have minor (2) or major (6 - 8) on pg 48, yet Step 4: Determine Psionics under Character Creation mentions Minor get 3 and Major upto 9 powers.

Which one is correct?


The psionics of the DW Hunter are a class ability, not a normal, random development of psionics, so go with what it says in the DWH writeup. :ok:

_________________
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:00 pm
  

User avatar
D-Bee

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:04 pm
Posts: 48
Location: Marietta, GA
Jason Richards wrote:
The psionics of the DW Hunter are a class ability, not a normal, random development of psionics, so go with what it says in the DWH writeup. :ok:


I figured you'd say that, but wanted to be clear. Thanks!

_________________
Lando The Archmagi
RPG Tournament Judge/Attendee
Dragon*Con 2010
http://www.dragoncon.org


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:19 pm
  

Wanderer

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:27 am
Posts: 94
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
The NEMA Soldier/Peacekeeper OCC Both the EOD/Demolitions MOS and the Point Man/Scout MOS should have the Trap & Mine Detection Skill as part of thier MOS or the restriction to Trap & Mine Detection skill being only avaliable to those MOS's that offer the skill should be removed as no MOS offers the Trap and Mine detection skill.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:56 pm
  

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:01 am
Posts: 3694
Location: Houstown, Lone Star
p. 136

W.P. Submachine-Gun should list range as 500 - 600 ft, instead of 140 ft. I think this is a mistake accidentally copies from the Revolver description.

I use the 500 - 600 ft number because that's what is basically listed in the old RMB, and what is in BTS2.

_________________
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:07 am
  

User avatar
Explorer

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:57 pm
Posts: 113
Location: Denver, CO
Just want to how tall are the Couril are faerie like in size or are they at 4 to 6 ft tall?


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:47 am
  

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:01 am
Posts: 3694
Location: Houstown, Lone Star
Lord Death wrote:
Just want to how tall are the Couril are faerie like in size or are they at 4 to 6 ft tall?


Not familiar with what you are referencing. Got a book and page number?

_________________
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:51 am
  

User avatar
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2001 1:01 am
Posts: 9756
Location: Houston, TX
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.
Lord Death wrote:
Just want to how tall are the Couril are faerie like in size or are they at 4 to 6 ft tall?


Couril are from Palladium Fantasy; they're 1 1/2-2 feet tall (page 317 of PFRPG, 4th line of their stat block)

_________________
When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Whiskerbutt (n): homemade RPG materials found in secondhand RPG materials.
[T]he Republicans [are] unique relics of the past. - Sourcebook 1 (revised, p. 6)
All Palladium Articles
Two Tales of Tellene


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:43 pm
  

User avatar
Explorer

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:57 pm
Posts: 113
Location: Denver, CO
just wondering what size they we're because in the D-Hades book is says that they are 4-6 ft tall and if thats case it would be kind of hard to spy in windowsills with out somebody seeing them and making all that nosies with thier wings etc etc...

the books says that they have butterfly wings and at a quick glance, a person might mistake them for a faerie.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:06 pm
  

User avatar
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2001 1:01 am
Posts: 9756
Location: Houston, TX
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.
Lord Death wrote:
just wondering what size they we're because in the D-Hades book is says that they are 4-6 ft tall and if thats case it would be kind of hard to spy in windowsills with out somebody seeing them and making all that nosies with thier wings etc etc...

the books says that they have butterfly wings and at a quick glance, a person might mistake them for a faerie.


Yeah, the reason we're confused is that this is about Chaos Earth, not Rifts Dimension Books. However, it does look to be a misprint, probably copied from the Ghoul description.

_________________
When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Whiskerbutt (n): homemade RPG materials found in secondhand RPG materials.
[T]he Republicans [are] unique relics of the past. - Sourcebook 1 (revised, p. 6)
All Palladium Articles
Two Tales of Tellene


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mastiff Errors
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:06 am
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:50 pm
Posts: 1577
Location: Gah, never give it away!
Gudinoff wrote:
Mastiff description on page 84 states that the searchlights can be replaced with wither twin plasma cannons or twin ion cannons. No stats are listed for these weapons options. Also no stats for the searchlight is listed, how far/much light dose this system make?

I second this post by asking where the stats for the guns are.

_________________
Balabanto wrote:
Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:
If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:35 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:10 pm
Posts: 2600
Location: san diego
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?
page 132 literacy foriegn lanauge lists Indian as a lanauge


there is Hindi and a couple dozenother lanuages in India but Indian is not a lanuage written or spoken to my knowledge

_________________
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:37 pm
  

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:01 am
Posts: 3694
Location: Houstown, Lone Star
csbioborg wrote:
page 132 literacy foriegn lanauge lists Indian as a lanauge


there is Hindi and a couple dozenother lanuages in India but Indian is not a lanuage written or spoken to my knowledge


Good catch.

_________________
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:53 am
  

Wanderer

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:52 am
Posts: 67
Where are the XP charts for the Rise of Magic book?

_________________
Image
Comrade Corsarius wrote:
All SAMAS can go underground. They simply require a supernatural being to push them, sometimes quite hard.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:22 pm
  

User avatar
Dungeon Crawler

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:15 am
Posts: 203
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
...I am leaving this forums after people deciding to insult me, post my email and just be rude to me.

Especially: Rappanui, Shark_Force & GenThunderfist

_________________
The people on this forum is a bunch of ******* idiots that can't accept that someone might have a different opinion of their favourite game. It is actually pathetic how people like Shark Force, Rappanui, GenThunderfist and others do what they can in order to drive away me from this forum.

You can have your ******* forum to yourselves


Last edited by Amanda-Cha'at on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:56 pm
  

User avatar
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2000 1:01 am
Posts: 3486
Location: Pasco, WA, USA
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points
Amanda-Cha'at wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:
SE now has the missing stats.


Can they be posted here, or can i send in my Chaos Earth book to palladium books to get a second edition where they are printed?


Chaos Earth errata - second printing

_________________
Image

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:34 pm
  

D-Bee

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:36 pm
Posts: 10
Page 105 random psionics says 1-15%, 9 major psionics.
And 16-35%, 3 minor psionics.

But for DW hunters it says 35% have 2 minor or 6-8 major.

So are DW hunters less psionic then normal humans, or do they get to roll on both charts for a chance to have 5 or 15-17 psionics? If its just a typo and should be 3 and 9 then they are the same as everyone else.

So either its a class penalty, doesnt matter, or is a huge bonus. I cant help but think it just doesnt matter. Same 35 percent chance but lower amount. If this is suppose to be becauae they dont like magic then why use psionivs at all or maybe limit them to sensitive only.

Anyway how am I suppose to officialy handle it, because the above post seamed to me as saying they get less then everyone else. Not sure.

Edit: Also 6-8 seams like a weird set so is it 5+ 1d3 ? Sorry it all just seams like a typo to me or needs updated maybe add a sentance saying they get limited psionics if any and have 4 + 1d4. Just a thought.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:45 pm
  

Wanderer

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:27 am
Posts: 94
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
NEMA Soldier / Peacekeeper Pg 35 Point Man/Scout MOS does not have sharpshooting listed as a skill.

pg 136 W.P Sharpshooting skill description list the NEMA Peacekeeper: Point Man, Peacekeeper: Pig Man, and Military Specialist as the OCC's that should have it


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chaos Earth Erratta
Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:02 am
  

D-Bee

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:05 am
Posts: 3
The Military Specialist who takes the Robot Specialist MOS can only drive them but can't use them in combat, since OCC related skills under Pilot: Other is none? Surely that has to be a typo?


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group