The Laser Etched Glasses

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

The Laser Etched Glasses

Unread post by NMI »

Who at the Open House bought a set?
Who at the Open House ordered a set of the larger glasses?

I bought a set of the smaller glasses and will probably put an order for the larger ones, once Palladium has them.
Last edited by NMI on Mon May 08, 2006 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I believe so.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

I'll most likely order a set when they become available. I can always use them on gaming night.
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

I ran out of cash before I could buy any, but if they sell them online I'll get some when I can.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Bob_12
D-Bee

Unread post by Bob_12 »

I ran out of money too, and I couldnt give up all the books I bought!

Whats funny is that I'm planning on moving in togetrher with my friends who were with me at the Open House, and we all plan on buying those glasses. An entire apartment with only Palladium glasses for drinking. hell yes :D
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

My sister "Kimber" bought the last set of glasses available. I plan to buy glases online when they become available and I have more money.
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:The amount of money I dropped was...sinful. But I came prepared to do that.

On one hand, I was prepared to be sinful with my spending...the problem was that I had no idea what was going to be sold there. If spending is sinful, my soul is as polluted as the Stringfellow acid pits.

Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

Subjugator wrote:
el magico -- darklorddc wrote:The amount of money I dropped was...sinful. But I came prepared to do that.

On one hand, I was prepared to be sinful with my spending...the problem was that I had no idea what was going to be sold there. If spending is sinful, my soul is as polluted as the Stringfellow acid pits.

Sub

I was broke to begin with. I wanted to buy alot of the manning's stuff, as well as scotts and everyone. Unfortunatly, I was on a tight budget, and so I didn't buy anything until the final day to make sure I had enough to last me the weekend. I came away with an Apollo work (Juicer with long hair that appears in the new rifter. He'd promise to do a juicer with long hair for me a year ago at gen so it was cool.), and of course warpath.

Special thanks to Braden and "the aussie" for hooking me up with Rifts CCG cards. So, dispite being broke, I still came away like a bandit.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

dark brandon wrote:Special thanks to Braden and "the aussie" for hooking me up with Rifts CCG cards. So, dispite being broke, I still came away like a bandit.

Is that why they had the starter sets there? Now that I bought one, I'm struggling with the decision to open it or leave it sealed... :-?

I wish I had jumped on the small glasses, but the line was too long and I had other things to do. By the time I made most of my purchases (Sunday) they were all gone. :-(
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

I will buy both sets online, but I didn't want to risk buying them there and breaking them while travelling home. I'd never forgive myself.

The glasses are f'ing gorgeous.
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

Warwolf wrote:
dark brandon wrote:Special thanks to Braden and "the aussie" for hooking me up with Rifts CCG cards. So, dispite being broke, I still came away like a bandit.

Is that why they had the starter sets there? Now that I bought one, I'm struggling with the decision to open it or leave it sealed... :-?

I wish I had jumped on the small glasses, but the line was too long and I had other things to do. By the time I made most of my purchases (Sunday) they were all gone. :-(

I guess leave it sealed until you can find someone to play with. Me, personally, I don't believe it'll ever be worth more than it is (I mean you can buy like 10 starters on Ebay for like 3 bucks), but that's just me. Watch in 10 year's they'll be worth enough to send my kids through collage, just my luck
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

I'll grab me some as soon as they come on line. The problem is
picking out which ones I want, then finding a place to keep them
so they don't get broken.
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

Dessi wrote:I believe there were only 20 sets of the smaller glasses made total, they were a prototype. I don't believe they are going to be produced, but the pint glasses are. Luckily I grabbed myself a set of the smaller glasses. Oh and J Lionheart, great game on saturday :)

That'd break my heart if they aren't making any more of the small ones. I'll really kick myself then!
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin

Return to “Palladium Open House”