New Youtube Channel Started

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Robbo44
Megaversal® Ambassador

New Youtube Channel Started

Unread post by Robbo44 »

Hey guys, this is Robert Kruse from the Denver CO area. I wanted to post a link to a new Youtube channel I am starting up for Robotech RPG Tactics. I will be doing Demos, conventions, battle reports, book scenarios, and possibly a semi-monthly RPG game that utilizes the RPG tactics in it. As well as rules discussions, unit breakdowns, and how to's for painting and modeling. Anyways, here is the link to my painted units. Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ZzR17zxxc
Morgan Vening
Dungeon Crawler

Re: New Youtube Channel Started

Unread post by Morgan Vening »

Robbo44 wrote:Hey guys, this is Robert Kruse from the Denver CO area. I wanted to post a link to a new Youtube channel I am starting up for Robotech RPG Tactics. I will be doing Demos, conventions, battle reports, book scenarios, and possibly a semi-monthly RPG game that utilizes the RPG tactics in it. As well as rules discussions, unit breakdowns, and how to's for painting and modeling. Anyways, here is the link to my painted units. Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ZzR17zxxc

Glad you're enthused. Hope you can keep up the good attitude, the game needs supporters like you, if it's got any chance.

What's your schedule, specifically convention-wise, this year? The lack of any organized events in the last year and a half (I think the March 2015 POH was the last official tournament), and the lack of official organizational structure, is almost as big an issue as the current state of Wave 2. Demo games have their purpose, but only go so far to encouraging people to purchase product.

Looking forward to hearing you doing something positive. It's been a long time since someone has.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Good luck man. Take it from me...you are going to bloody well need it.....
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Robbo44
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Robbo44 »

We have an RPG group set to kick off a new game starting next Friday that will be quarterly. I am checking with the group right now to see if they guys are cool with me recording those for more channel content. As far as conventions this year. I have 4 events set for Genghis Con here in Denver set for Feb 16th through the 19th. I will be recording there as well. I did run some stuff back in June in Colorado Springs last year and it was well received. I am looking into possibly going to Adepticon, and seeing as well if there is any interest in setting up some organized games other than just Demos.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Well like I said, good luck man. I hope you are successful at it. I know I busted my hump along with someone else to get this game out there for people to see as well as to support it as much as possible. It did not end well. Full kudos to you for wanting to try though man, really :ok:
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
LtPebbles
Wanderer
Comment: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Fan

Unread post by LtPebbles »

Nice paint job, sir!

Good luck with the channel.
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by wilycoyote »

Looked in and subscribed.

Kudos on the paint jobs, but especially for the variations in the models.

can I ask what size magnets you used?
Last edited by wilycoyote on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robbo44
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Robbo44 »

Magcraft .125" or 3.2 mm diameter magnets. They fit great for both the Battle pods and the Phalanx units.

wilycoyote wrote:Looked in and subscribed.

Kudos on the piant jobs, but especially for the variations in the models.

can I ask what size magnets you used?
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

LtPebbles wrote:Nice paint job, sir!

Good luck with the channel.

Seconded.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard