Cool Kickstarter

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Cool Kickstarter

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Saw this on Facebook. This would be cool for RTT.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/51 ... -game-matz
slaaneshgod
Wanderer

Re: Cool Kickstarter

Unread post by slaaneshgod »

Thanks for sharing.
May the killer rabbit eternal servant of chaos always prevail!
Prince of Excess!!!
Alpha 11
Palladin

slaaneshgod wrote:Thanks for sharing.

No problem! :D
Alpha 11
Palladin

Just so you all know who haven't been following this, it will now be funded! :D
Alpha 11
Palladin

Only 3 days left!
Alpha 11
Palladin

Just over a day to go!
Asterios
Explorer

Unread post by Asterios »

Sorry Alpha, but those mats are neither new or that interesting nothing personal, but can get me mats just as good for cheaper or without shipping, also have a couple of them lying about anyway, not sure if Pro Matz or not though.

these just feel like a pre-order kickstarter to me.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Asterios wrote:Sorry Alpha, but those mats are neither new or that interesting nothing personal, but can get me mats just as good for cheaper or without shipping, also have a couple of them lying about anyway, not sure if Pro Matz or not though.

That's ok. Just trying to help out people with RTT game play, and these look like they could add a lot to the game. Plus, I think they are REALLY cool! I'm getting the city one in 6mm and a space one for Star Wars Armada. To each their own.
Asterios
Explorer

Unread post by Asterios »

Alpha 11 wrote:
Asterios wrote:Sorry Alpha, but those mats are neither new or that interesting nothing personal, but can get me mats just as good for cheaper or without shipping, also have a couple of them lying about anyway, not sure if Pro Matz or not though.

That's ok. Just trying to help out people with RTT game play, and these look like they could add a lot to the game. Plus, I think they are REALLY cool! I'm getting the city one in 6mm and a space one for Star Wars Armada. To each their own.

Didn't see the city in 6mm only in 10mm and at that size I already picked me up a city scape and ruin scape set from Hawk Wargames which is even better since it offers you to design your own street layout pretty much, plus it comes with buildings and all for about $40 for a 4'x6' scene.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Asterios wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Didn't see the city in 6mm only in 10mm and at that size I already picked me up a city scape and ruin scape set from Hawk Wargames which is even better since it offers you to design your own street layout pretty much, plus it comes with buildings and all for about $40 for a 4'x6' scene.

Nice deal! And I ask the guy if he could do in 6mm, and he said he would!

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”