Mystery solved.

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Mystery solved.

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

A while back, I had gone though my KS stuff and things weren't adding up. But then I thought I found were I went wrong in my calculations and I thought everything was find, though I still couldn't believe it had gotten that high, and that I had miscalculated that badly when I had put in the final amount for the "final buy". I had gone in with SHOWDOWN and basicly any mecha that you wouldn't get in the box, then carrying bag, the SDF_1, and all the prints. Well I got my box yesterday, and it was BIG. So I went and opened it, and there was they first game box, the second game box, ... the third game box, ... and the 4th game box. :shock: Looks like I had accidently gotten 2 Showdowns! :lol: I'm still not 100% sure how I did that, but at least I know why I pad so much. Well, at least I will more then enough of everything now. The only thing that I might get more of is the MAC II, which I only ordered 1 of. Well, Marry Christmas to me! :D
Battle Damage
D-Bee

Re: Mystery solved.

Unread post by Battle Damage »

Merry Christmas indeed!

On an unrelated question, if you ever win the lottery can I get a job as your accountant? :D :D
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Mystery solved.

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Battle Damage wrote:Merry Christmas indeed!

On an unrelated question, if you ever win the lottery can I get a job as your accountant? :D :D

Well, as long as your honest with my money, I don't see why not.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”