Robotech RPG Tactics and facebook

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Robotech RPG Tactics and facebook

Unread post by darkguyver »

Well might want get front of this might want say something or anything there lot people with question.
No one saying anything and silence is doing more damage then good just saying. Right now
you involved in pretty much pr and marketing nightmare that it
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
LtPebbles
Wanderer
Comment: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Fan

Re: Robotech RPG Tactics and facebook

Unread post by LtPebbles »

For those of us that don't us Facebook, can you tell us what is happening? Thanks.
warmaster21
D-Bee

Unread post by warmaster21 »

International backers being extremely upset over palladium shipping product to retailers before them as promised.
LtPebbles
Wanderer
Comment: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Fan

Unread post by LtPebbles »

Ahh, okay. Thank you for the info. Sorry to hear that more backers are upset about something else. Seems like this project has had more than its fair share of problems.
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by wilycoyote »

LtPebbles wrote:Ahh, okay. Thank you for the info. Sorry to hear that more backers are upset about something else. Seems like this project has had more than its fair share of problems.

Saying people are upset might be an understatement, but it may reach a much higher level if PB finally announce what they have done on the KS site, to the RoW backer community.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Intending no disrespect to how insanely busy I'm sure their days have been while Shipping Like Demons, it is strange that we're now nearly 3.5 weeks without an update.

Even just a "US shipments done, Canada done, ROW in progress, send help and pockey" kinda snippet.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Forar wrote:Intending no disrespect to how insanely busy I'm sure their days have been while Shipping Like Demons, it is strange that we're now nearly 3.5 weeks without an update.

Even just a "US shipments done, Canada done, ROW in progress, send help and pockey" kinda snippet.

They could even just copy paste the company weekly update in a worst case scenario....
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
McPherson
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Still hunting for Pineapple Salad.

Unread post by McPherson »

Well good news - there has been a weekly update...

... Bad news - not a single mention of RoW backers. Just a lot of sunshine and rainbows about US and Canada!

And still nothing actually posted on the Kickstarter.

Joys - back to the no word at all routine.

- End of Line -
Eternally hunting for Pineapple Salad.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

jaymz wrote:They could even just copy paste the company weekly update in a worst case scenario....

Well, given the current ire from ROW backers and the content of that newsletter, cutting and pasting that as the most recent KS update would probably just be throwing gas onto the fire.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

And saying nothing at all isn't?
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Rimmer
Adventurer

Unread post by Rimmer »

jaymz wrote:
Forar wrote:Intending no disrespect to how insanely busy I'm sure their days have been while Shipping Like Demons, it is strange that we're now nearly 3.5 weeks without an update.

They could even just copy paste the company weekly update in a worst case scenario....

Seriously ? you are asking a company like Palladium to do even more copy pasting ?

:lol:
I let my wife play rifts once....................she shot me in the back of the head with a naruni plasma pistol, gaffa taped a type 4 fusion block to my nether regions, and kicked my ass off the apc travelling at 100 MPH

gimme a break, my pc is a playa, not me.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Better that than nothing at all.

\m/
winterdyne
D-Bee

Unread post by winterdyne »

Copy paste from NMI's locking of the 'Where's my stuff?' thread:
Locked for now. Referred to Palladium as liars or thieves, and similar insults will not be tolerated on their forums.

I personally understand why some of you are upset or angry, however, the manner in which "some" of you are voicing said feelings is not appropriate or constructive.

If you have a problem with your Kickstarter pledge, Palladium has posted numerous times how to reach them. These forums, the PB Facebook page and similar are not gauranteed forms of communication as they are not always checked.

I would advise for you to call the office @ 734.721.2903 [most likely someone will answer if you call after 9am EST - probably Jeff Burke] - Yes, I know international calling can be a pain, but it's honestly, the best option.
or
email via: kickstarter@palladiumbooks.com

So, we're not allowed to point out when we've been told things that aren't true, we can't rely on public media for communication, heck even an email is not as useful as picking up the phone. Which is obviously GREAT if you're in Australia. Even for me in the UK it's a pain in the backside.
Rimmer
Adventurer

Unread post by Rimmer »

"These forums, the PB Facebook page and similar are not gauranteed forms of communication as they are not always checked."

If they are not always checked, then how did you know to lock it ?
I let my wife play rifts once....................she shot me in the back of the head with a naruni plasma pistol, gaffa taped a type 4 fusion block to my nether regions, and kicked my ass off the apc travelling at 100 MPH

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Rimmer wrote:"These forums, the PB Facebook page and similar are not gauranteed forms of communication as they are not always checked."

I am not one of the powers that be that has any say so in regards to when things get shipped or to who.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
winterdyne
D-Bee

Unread post by winterdyne »

You are unfortunately right in the firing line as far as the entirely justified complaints being thrown by backers are concerned.

It's a statement of fact that everyone outside the US was told one thing would happen (and indeed many backed as a result of that) and something else (actually exactly the opposite) has happened.

Not an allegation, not an implication.

If you have any means of getting a sense of urgency 'up the tree', please do so - this situation needs addressing and is only going to get worse.

The wargaming / miniatures community is pretty interconnected word gets around really, really fast and a poor reputation will stick, not fade - handling this badly can and will directly harm the viability of the game and PB's position in the market. There is already enough of a hurdle to overcome with the model complexity and lack of show pieces.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

I can see the rest, but model complexity? You lost me there, they're not complex.
Rimmer
Adventurer

Unread post by Rimmer »

NMI wrote:
Rimmer wrote:"These forums, the PB Facebook page and similar are not gauranteed forms of communication as they are not always checked."

I am not one of the powers that be that has any say so in regards to when things get shipped or to who.

Yes, but you do have contact with those that do. Unless of course you never actually talk to anybody at PB ?

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

As some of you are attempting to use this to bait myself and/or others into an argument, this topic is now locked as well.

You've been advised on how to proceed in order to reach Palladium Books

734.721.2903 - after 9:00am EST
kickstarter@palladiumbooks.com

This topic is now locked.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Though it is not my responsibility, I have reached out to Palladium via direct email to Kevin, Wayne, and Jeff Burke and alerted them to the concerns of the International Backers and backers in general.

a. Retailer orders and pre-orders being shipped before International backers get their pledges despite what was said in Update #149 about ALL backers being first.
b. Lack of information about Wave 2 molds, design status, etc..
c. Updates not being posted on the KS page

Now mind you, this is a holiday weekend and the guys are taking the weekend off, so I do not expect a response until later in the week.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”