Funny thng my wife said

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tzneentch
D-Bee

Funny thng my wife said

Unread post by Tzneentch »

This I just had to share, I was talking to my wife this evening and i mentioned that the RRT probably wont arrive till sometime in February (Australia), she asked if this was the same kickstarter I was thinking of backing 2 years ago, "Yer" I replied.

At this point she laughed that it was taking so long, and asked what the hold up was, I spared her the whole container saga, and said it was due to Palladium hadn't yet figured out how to ship it to overseas, as I also told her that the USA backers had been receiving their orders for over a month now. One of the reasons we had been given previously was Palladium didn't wish to fill out a customs declaration form for international backers.

To this she replied (and I quote) "what are those pack of princess doing, fill out the form, and make your customers happy!

now reading this doesn't make it as funny as she said it at the time but the tone and the manner of which it was said made it hilarious.

all i can say is Palladium, you've been called out.....
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Funny thng my wife said

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

It has been stated that the shipping order will be
1) US backers
2) Canadian Backers
3) Other international backers.

Probably from a workflow perspective, but I do not pretend to know the reasons for certain.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Given that there seems to be around 250-300 Canadian backers, hopefully Step 2 is, like, a day or two.

Hell, if they had another "thousand boxes demonic shipping" weekend, Canada might be done today.

Basically, it's somewhat self serving, but I'm hoping Canada's boxes are done swiftly and they can get onto the ROROW. Especially Australia/NZ backers; that's going to be a while on the water, and there seem to be even more of them than there are Canadian backers.

And then you've got continents like Africa and South America that seem to have a handful to a couple dozen apiece. Europe seems to have about 50-100% more than Canada/Aus&NZ, but all told the US backers made up the lions share, so even with paperwork to fill out, I'm still hoping there's good news to go around in the next few weeks.
LtPebbles
Wanderer
Comment: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Fan

Unread post by LtPebbles »

I feel bad for the ROW and Canadian folk. Maybe with Wave 2, you guys can get your stuff shipped first.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”