Are there any size comparison charts for Macross II mecha?

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

green.nova343
Adventurer

Are there any size comparison charts for Macross II mecha?

Unread post by green.nova343 »

Simple question, & yes, I've already tried looking on Google (regular search & Google Images search), no I haven't found any Macross II size comparisons -- plenty of SDF Macross/SDC Southern Cross/Mospeada (and Robotech) size comparisons, comparisons of SDF Macross/Robotech mecha to mecha from other Japanese anime series, & the like, & even individual tracings/colorizations of the mecha from the Macross II RPG books...but nothing that shows their size relative to each other (let alone in a scale that could allow comparison to the SDF Macross/Robotech units).
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Re: Are there any size comparison charts for Macross II mech

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

green.nova343 wrote:Simple question, & yes, I've already tried looking on Google (regular search & Google Images search), no I haven't found any Macross II size comparisons -- plenty of SDF Macross/SDC Southern Cross/Mospeada (and Robotech) size comparisons, comparisons of SDF Macross/Robotech mecha to mecha from other Japanese anime series, & the like, & even individual tracings/colorizations of the mecha from the Macross II RPG books...but nothing that shows their size relative to each other (let alone in a scale that could allow comparison to the SDF Macross/Robotech units).

http://www.macross2.net/m3/sizecharts/s ... cross2.jpg

This is from This is Animation Special #5: Macross II: Lovers Again.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
green.nova343
Adventurer

Re: Are there any size comparison charts for Macross II mech

Unread post by green.nova343 »

Seto Kaiba wrote:
green.nova343 wrote:Simple question, & yes, I've already tried looking on Google (regular search & Google Images search), no I haven't found any Macross II size comparisons -- plenty of SDF Macross/SDC Southern Cross/Mospeada (and Robotech) size comparisons, comparisons of SDF Macross/Robotech mecha to mecha from other Japanese anime series, & the like, & even individual tracings/colorizations of the mecha from the Macross II RPG books...but nothing that shows their size relative to each other (let alone in a scale that could allow comparison to the SDF Macross/Robotech units).

http://www.macross2.net/m3/sizecharts/s ... cross2.jpg

This is from This is Animation Special #5: Macross II: Lovers Again.

Very nice, thanks! I'm impressed that, for having the "just sketched" look compared to a lot of the other size comparison charts, it's a very high quality image.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”