I just noticed a few things about 1ED Zentraedi OCCs.

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

thorr-kan
Adventurer

I just noticed a few things about 1ED Zentraedi OCCs.

Unread post by thorr-kan »

First, was any errata ever published for Book 3: Zentraedi.

Second, the Macross book lists Battle Pod Pilot and Officer OCCs for Zentraedi characters, but Zentraedi adds the Fighter Pod Pilot OCC. It gets more and more complex OCC Skills than the Battle Pod Pilot. It gets less Other Skills than the Battle Pod Pilot, but the categories are more open, matching the Officer OCC's categories. So it basically splits the difference. Maybe useful for flying Alphas against the Invid during Invid Invasion?

Third, Battle Pod Pilots under human tutelage get *more* skill choice categories than Officers or Fighter Pod Pilots. They all get the same *number* but Battle Pod Pilots can also choose from:
Science: Basic and Advanced Math only.
Technical: Any

Of course, Fighter Pod Pilots and Officers can already choose exactly those skills and categories for Other Skills. So it evens the playing field for those under human tutelage. Nice egalitarian touch, there.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: I just noticed a few things about 1ED Zentraedi OCCs.

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Things are fleshed out in the RT1 book 3.
The different char classes in RT1 for the zents are more like RCCs in that they apply to the different genetic engenered levels of the zents. Different types of Skills are imprinted in the zents, depending on what type of geno-type they are.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
thorr-kan
Adventurer

Re: I just noticed a few things about 1ED Zentraedi OCCs.

Unread post by thorr-kan »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Things are fleshed out in the RT1 book 3.
The different char classes in RT1 for the zents are more like RCCs in that they apply to the different genetic engenered levels of the zents. Different types of Skills are imprinted in the zents, depending on what type of geno-type they are.

Battle Pod Pilot and Officer OCCs are exactly the same in both, except Zentraedi has a bonus to the Pilot Mecha (Pods) skill.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”