Rifts and Twilight 2000 stats

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

slade the sniper
Hero

Rifts and Twilight 2000 stats

Unread post by slade the sniper »

So, about 6 months ago my computer died and with it about 90% of all of my files...
A long time ago I had some really sweet files that I borrowed from somewhere on the internet that had a huge selection of Twilight 2000 weapons and the Mega Damage stats for them.
It doesn't really count as a conversion because all of the weapons are real world stuff just in Palladium damage stats...

Anyway, those borrowed files are gone :(
I would really like to find them again, so if anyone has really good google-fu I would really love to get those files again.

As a small aside... is anyone else noticing that Google and the other search engines are getting worse in that more and more it returns ads that are only tangentially related to the actual search...or things that are absolutely NOT what you are looking for, and the search results are getting smaller and smaller so instead of 38 pages of relevant stuff... you get 1 page of irrelevant ads.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg
slade the sniper
Hero

Re: Rifts and Twilight 2000 stats

Unread post by slade the sniper »

Yeah, I've decided that I am going to search everything on a few different search engines simultaneously.

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Rifts®”