TW Bag of Holding

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Blue_Lion
Knight

Re: TW Bag of Holding

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Mack wrote:Saw an amusing joke that fits here: sell they players a gently used bag of holding. Works just like a normal bag, but everything comes out with a light coating of glitter.

Dear lord that is one heck of cursed item, the glitter bag of holding.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

If you cannot discuss politely with one another, I will lock this thread, followed by some warnings and/or bans
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Aermas
Explorer
Comment: There are two kinds of people in this world, those who quote people, & those who people quote

-Aermas

Unread post by Aermas »

Blue_Lion wrote:
Mack wrote:Saw an amusing joke that fits here: sell they players a gently used bag of holding. Works just like a normal bag, but everything comes out with a light coating of glitter.

Yeah but it takes half damage from lasers
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Blue_Lion wrote:

I thought everyone knew that glitter is actually Dimensional Lint.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Thread locked for rules violations - Discuss the post, not the poster!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Rifts®”