Dinosaur People's starting ISP

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

elecgraystone
Adventurer

Dinosaur People's starting ISP

Unread post by elecgraystone »

Dinosaur People from the CS manhunters book have a 50% chance of psionics and a specialized list that doesn't conform to the normal random roll of minor-major psionics so I was wondering if anyone might know what ISP they should have? Or what their save vs psionics is?
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Dinosaur People's starting ISP

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Just because they have a higher instance of psionics doesn't mean they have more psionic power. So in the absence of any specific difference, I would assume they would have the same number of powers and amount of ISP as any minor, major or master psionic.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
elecgraystone
Adventurer

Re: Dinosaur People's starting ISP

Unread post by elecgraystone »

Warshield73 wrote:Just because they have a higher instance of psionics doesn't mean they have more psionic power. So in the absence of any specific difference, I would assume they would have the same number of powers and amount of ISP as any minor, major or master psionic.
They give out a narrow list of set powers if you roll you have them: it does NOT then tell you to use the minor/major options. The only question is the ISP as those set ability list they gain does NOT fit the normal minor/major psionics that 'normal' character can roll for. For instance, one roll grants you multiple super-psionic powers while even major is limited to the basic powers.

Return to “Rifts®”