Fire Blossom

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

HarleeKnight
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: For the White Rose!!!

Fire Blossom

Unread post by HarleeKnight »

The spell has a range of touch to cast the spell, but do you have to touch the flame to activate it? Can you say... put it in a cardboard box, toss the box into a hayloft, then walk away and activate it at your leisure or just wait for the 1 month per level to pass before it activates?
There are two kinds of people in this world... 1: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
darthauthor
Hero

Re: Fire Blossom

Unread post by darthauthor »

I never understood the spell.

Thought a Bic lighter could do the same.

I would hope, being a spell, it would have a variety of options. Believe it is also supposed to burn big at the beginning for a few minutes.
elecgraystone
Adventurer

Re: Fire Blossom

Unread post by elecgraystone »

HarleeKnight wrote:The spell has a range of touch to cast the spell, but do you have to touch the flame to activate it?
No. If this was the case, you'd take damage [it bursts out 2'].

HarleeKnight wrote:Can you say... put it in a cardboard box, toss the box into a hayloft, then walk away and activate it at your leisure or just wait for the 1 month per level to pass before it activates?
I treat it the same as how you canceling magic: you can do it instantly at any time. On letting the duration end [1 month/level], if you let that pass the spell just ends, it doesn't activate.

Return to “Rifts®”